Just recently I've been getting...

If you have any concerns with medication or have worries about your health, post your questions here perhaps our resident Pharmacist and Doctor will be able to help you. If you have a disability and would like support and have tips with coping this is the forum for you.

Just recently I've been getting...

Postby Tripz » Sat Apr 26, 2008 10:52 pm

A dull headache...around the temple to top of the head...intermitantly a sharp prodding pain is felt...Does anyone else have a similar headache...Is this anything to worry about?
TRUTH & JUSTICE
"IL FAUT MENTIR POUR ETRE VRAI"
Tripz
Lifer

Re: Just recently I've been getting...

Postby chimaera » Sat Apr 26, 2008 10:55 pm

Get your eyes tested and don't wear black socks.
Things are never so bad that they can't get worse.
chimaera
On Parole

Postby Tripz » Sun Apr 27, 2008 12:28 am

merge this thread with the 'floaters' one.... :lol:
I'm aware of the cheap black socks...have now disposed of them...I was wondering whether I might have an aneurysm...the reason is I was attacked about 14yrs ago by a gang of youths..I was KO...I remember looking down on myself [out of body experience :shock: ] then coming round in the road...I was thinking just maybe I have damaged some blood vessels in the brain..probably caused by this attack [unprovoked] on me...coupled with smoking...surely not?...your thoughts would be helpful.. :)
TRUTH & JUSTICE
"IL FAUT MENTIR POUR ETRE VRAI"
Tripz
Lifer

Postby laci » Sun Apr 27, 2008 12:36 am

Tripz wrote:merge this thread with the 'floaters' one.... :lol:
I'm aware of the cheap black socks...have now disposed of them...I was wondering whether I might have an aneurysm...the reason is I was attacked about 14yrs ago by a gang of youths..I was KO...I remember looking down on myself [out of body experience :shock: ] then coming round in the road...I was thinking just maybe I have damaged some blood vessels in the brain..probably caused by this attack [unprovoked] on me...coupled with smoking...surely not?...your thoughts would be helpful.. :)

Hi triz

A good ten years ago, my sister had a problem with her eyesight and it was blurry not painful just she couldnt see properly anyway, not all the time just every now and again, she went to the opticians and he could not see any problem with her eyes but the problem did not get any better. then i believe he recommended her to the doctor i will check when i chat to her next if she had other symptoms. She had a scan and an aneurysm in the brain i believe it was on the brain stem cell behind the optic nerve ? so as the blood dried it caused the blurring I think ? they operated and she is fine now eyesight ok
occasional numbness on left side of the body so i would advise you to get checked out without wanting to worry you too much
laci
Suspect

Postby OoBubblesoO » Sun Apr 27, 2008 12:54 am

Sounds to me like simply stress related headache or tiredness. Always best to get checked out, but not always something to worry about.

Ps could be wrong but as far as i'm aware, an aneurysm is a lot more painful than a 'dull' headache. Baring in mind its a swelling blood vessel... :wink:
OoBubblesoO
First Time Offender

Postby OoBubblesoO » Sun Apr 27, 2008 12:58 am

Oh just thought, it could also be sinus problems. In fact, I'd put money on it being your sinuses :wink: Try steam in a bowl and a towel over your head...should heat the sinuses and clear any blockages. Sinus headaches are dull and cause pain all over the head, and throbbing. Hope that helps x
OoBubblesoO
First Time Offender

Postby Snowleopard » Sun Apr 27, 2008 8:17 pm

You might need some anti-biotics from the doc as you may have a sinus/ear infection this may explain the headaches and general aches all over.
Snowleopard
Local Lag

Return to The Health Spa & Disability Forum