The Beauty Thread

If you have any concerns with medication or have worries about your health, post your questions here perhaps our resident Pharmacist and Doctor will be able to help you. If you have a disability and would like support and have tips with coping this is the forum for you.

Re: The Beauty Thread

Postby Marianna » Wed Apr 23, 2008 11:46 am

Renergie by Lancome is all I buy in the upper price range. I think I buy the "Lift" version. It costs, as you say, a fortune (to me), but when you put it on, it feel so-o-o-o-o good that, for that sensation alone, it's worth the 60 euros a medium-sized pot.

I've told. Now you tell.
Marianna
Suspect

Postby lovemedo » Wed Apr 23, 2008 5:34 pm

once a month I go to a beautician. it costs me appr. 55 euros.
no expensive creams.....oil of ulay only :oops:
swimming on the river rhine!
lovemedo
Local Lag

Postby Torti » Thu Apr 24, 2008 3:16 am

I'm a soap and water plus moisturizer type. Origins Mint Wash, Body Shop Grapeseed Scrub, Boots (now available here in the US at Target Stores!) Foaming Face Wash are all good for my skin. None are too drying or damaging to my rather fragile skin (I'm 68, so do have to watch what I use).

Lancome's Aquafusion or Renergie are great, too.

Plus, I always use a high SPF sunblock when going to be out of doors for any length of time. The sun is fierce here.

I have some Clarins Deluxe samples, too, that I am going to try. I'll let you know how they work for me.

Now, if I could just find a good colorist who could do something with all of the grey hair without frying it, I'd be happy. I have a "skunk" streak right in the front that refuses to take any color at all.
"Cat: One hell of a nice animal frequently mistaken for a meatloaf."--B. Kliban
Torti
Suspect

Return to The Health Spa & Disability Forum