Shannons stepdad pleads not guilty?

Shannon Matthews went missing on her way home from school on the 19th February 2008, Shannon lived in Dewsbury with her Mother and Step Father. Please discuss

UPDATE Shannon Matthews Found Alive 14th March 2008

Shannons stepdad pleads not guilty?

Postby Meggi » Fri Apr 18, 2008 1:03 pm

Just heard whilst out in the car that Shannons Stepfather has pleaded not guilty to the images on his computer but missed any more, did anyone else hear it on Radio Aire ?
Meggi
New In Town

Re: Shannons stepdad pleads not guilty?

Postby bugalugs1970 » Fri Apr 18, 2008 2:33 pm

NO :lol:

bump
I'm on the payroll........WHAT...you didn't know!!!!!!
http://petitions.pm.gov.uk/Savekids/
http://www.truthformadeleine.com
bugalugs1970
Mafia Boss

Re: Shannons stepdad pleads not guilty?

Postby Hare » Fri Apr 18, 2008 3:38 pm

Meggi wrote:Just heard whilst out in the car that Shannons Stepfather has pleaded not guilty to the images on his computer but missed any more, did anyone else hear it on Radio Aire ?

Seams to me that proving that he'd downloaded those images cant be that easy.

You can prove the images where downloaded from ISP records, but just how do prove beyond reasonable doubt that this chap was responsible, how do we know the mother didnt download the images ?, or one of the kids ?, or one of his mates, or the chap who came to repair his computer, or a police officer whilst searching for the missing kid

There's a kid gone missing in the most tragic circumstances, a list of offenses as long as your harm they could pick from, and they choose to charge him with possessing images, although a serious offence, given he circumstances I would have though this would be just one more thing added to an already long charge sheet as an after thought

Still highlights quite nicely the difference in treatment this family recieved in compared to the McCann's I wonder why ?
Hare
Suspect

Return to Shannon Matthews - 9yrs old - Missing Since 19th February 2008 - Found Alive 14th March 2008