Karen terrified of other inmates

Shannon Matthews went missing on her way home from school on the 19th February 2008, Shannon lived in Dewsbury with her Mother and Step Father. Please discuss

UPDATE Shannon Matthews Found Alive 14th March 2008

Karen terrified of other inmates

Postby paulosgirl » Tue Apr 15, 2008 7:13 am

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/topstories ... -20383671/

Shannon Matthews' mum Karen is spending 20 hours a day alone in her cell - terrified other inmates will beat her up.

Karen, 32, knows vengeful prisoners have offered 10 cigarettes to the first lag to attack her.

A prison source said yesterday: "She's like a scared kitten - a nervous wreck."

I wonder how scared Shannon must have been? :x
She deserves what she's going through.(K)
paulosgirl
On Parole

Re: Karen terrified of other inmates

Postby bjr » Tue Apr 15, 2008 9:16 am

Full Article

Daily Mirror wrote:Shannon Matthews' mum Karen is spending 20 hours a day alone in her cell - terrified other inmates will beat her up.

Karen, 32, knows vengeful prisoners have offered 10 cigarettes to the first lag to attack her.

A prison source said yesterday: "She's like a scared kitten - a nervous wreck.

"They have put her in a single cell. They did it for her own safety and so they can keep a real close eye on her. At the moment she has not found her feet and is hardly talking at all. I think she wants to keep her head down and out of the way until her court appearance tomorrow.

"A lot of people are making noises about doing her in."

The mum-of-seven from Dewsbury is on remand in New Hall Prison, near Wakefield, following her nine-year-old daughter's 24-day disappearance. She is charged with perverting justice and child neglect. Boyfriend Craig Meehan, 22, is charged with possessing indecent images of children and his uncle, Michael Donovan, 39, with kidnapping Shannon.

Next-door neighbours Neil and Amanda Hyett were yesterday arrested on suspicion of benefit fraud.

Amanda Hyett - Craig Meehan's sister - is also currently on bail on suspicion of perverting justice . The couple - he's 36 and she's 25 - were last night released on bail pending further inquiries.
To my critics
When I'm in a sober mood, I worry, work and think,
When I'm in a drunken mood, I gamble, play and drink,
But when my moods are over and my time has come to pass,
I hope I'm buried upside down, so the world may kiss my ar*e
bjr

Postby KatieJordanPricePHD » Tue Apr 15, 2008 3:22 pm

I get no pleasure from the thoughts that she's terrified. :roll:
What's the point...ir..irm...you know...of go'n over thir like...when we can sit here go'n through the boxes and look'n at the labels we made...an like...ir...irm...you know like. I've gorra lorra shrugg'n an stuff to do av'n I...ay...ay...ay?
KatieJordanPricePHD
Been Cautioned

Postby tequilasunset » Wed Apr 16, 2008 11:29 am

KatieJordanPricePHD wrote:I get no pleasure from the thoughts that she's terrified. :roll:

Now that hse's been remanded in custody, until the 11th November, she must be sh itting herself.

I don't know how she'll make it for that length of time.
tequilasunset
Local Lag

Location: Watching Clarrie spinning pink cobwebs in the media

Postby Sad Git » Wed Apr 16, 2008 4:39 pm

The only way she's going to avoid abuse is if Kate McCann gets locked up with her in jail. Then the other inmates will lose interest in Karen and go after the more notorious KM instead. :bounce:
Don't allow the McMedia to keep the public ignorant, download our leaflets now!
http://www.uploadthis.co.uk/uploads/jjp ... S%20bw.pdf
http://www.uploadthis.co.uk/uploads/jjp ... Mother.pdf
Sad Git
On Parole

Postby thinkzinc » Wed Apr 16, 2008 4:46 pm

Why on earth would someone offer 10 cigarettes? Surely they'd do it for nothing?
thinkzinc
Suspect

Postby paulosgirl » Wed Apr 16, 2008 6:07 pm

Sad Git wrote:The only way she's going to avoid abuse is if Kate McCann gets locked up with her in jail. Then the other inmates will lose interest in Karen and go after the more notorious KM instead. :bounce:

:mrgreen:
paulosgirl
On Parole

Postby tequilasunset » Wed Apr 16, 2008 6:51 pm

Sad Git wrote:The only way she's going to avoid abuse is if Kate McCann gets locked up with her in jail. Then the other inmates will lose interest in Karen and go after the more notorious KM instead. :bounce:

I wonder what that bounty would be?
tequilasunset
Local Lag

Location: Watching Clarrie spinning pink cobwebs in the media

Postby blondie2 » Wed Apr 16, 2008 7:43 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
blondie2
Mafia Boss

Return to Shannon Matthews - 9yrs old - Missing Since 19th February 2008 - Found Alive 14th March 2008