DAILY STAR TODAY-KAREN £100,000 PLASTIC SURGERY MAKEOVER

Shannon Matthews went missing on her way home from school on the 19th February 2008, Shannon lived in Dewsbury with her Mother and Step Father. Please discuss

UPDATE Shannon Matthews Found Alive 14th March 2008

Re: DAILY STAR TODAY-KAREN £100,000 PLASTIC SURGERY MAKEOVER

Postby artemis1013 » Mon Apr 14, 2008 9:35 pm

Its woulkd be cheaper to ship her to Iraq or something and stuff a burkah on her.

Kate MCscam will wnat a make over next. Dont give em ideas. Maybe they could swap faces or something.
artemis1013
Been Cautioned

Postby tequilasunset » Mon Apr 14, 2008 9:46 pm

midnight wrote:Oh please - this is the Daily Star :!:
Do they ever print a story that's accurate :? :?:
I don't think so :lol:
:read: :read2: :protest: :stop: :3some: :sad4: :sad5: :violent1: :pain10: :banghead: :hello2: :help: :hello1: :headbang: :violent1: :wave: :sith:

That is why we have been saying that it has to be a pi ss take!
tequilasunset
Local Lag

Location: Watching Clarrie spinning pink cobwebs in the media

Postby ejm » Mon Apr 14, 2008 11:10 pm

Nowhere in that report does it say that the NHS are going to foot the bill for this, if it is going to happen, which I seriously doubt.

The NHS won't even fund a patient getting an unsightly mole removed from their face, let alone the amount of plastic surgery Karen Matthews would need. It isn't going to happen. The NHS will not fund this.

We will pay for it, of course, out of our taxes but it will be done privately.
ejm
Local Lag

Postby blondie2 » Mon Apr 14, 2008 11:17 pm

Can't believe that........there would be a public outcry!

At least her daughter is still alive!
blondie2
Mafia Boss

Postby farfromthe... » Thu Apr 17, 2008 2:09 pm

I doubt she will be given surgery or anything but she may well need to be rehomed and given support and advice to avoid recognition, this is what happens when the tabloid media are idiots who won't care about consequences and will spend a fortune trying to track her down for the frothing vagilante morons.

If we lived by the laws of the land and didn't have people who think they are above the law then this cash wouldn't need to be spent on criminals who have completed jail time.
Zero tolerance. If ignore doesn't work then I will name and shame culprits.
farfromthe...
Mafia Boss

Postby cushty » Thu Apr 17, 2008 2:25 pm

farfromthe... wrote:I doubt she will be given surgery or anything but she may well need to be rehomed and given support and advice to avoid recognition, this is what happens when the tabloid media are idiots who won't care about consequences and will spend a fortune trying to track her down for the frothing vagilante morons.

If we lived by the laws of the land and didn't have people who think they are above the law then this cash wouldn't need to be spent on criminals who have completed jail time.

well, there has to be a first time, I guess - I agree with you :shock: :shock: :shock:

and it's just this sort of article in the Star that stirs the mob up - I cannot understand why the Press Council's remit does not allow it to deal with this sort of incendiary reporting
cushty
Mafia Boss

Previous

Return to Shannon Matthews - 9yrs old - Missing Since 19th February 2008 - Found Alive 14th March 2008