DAILY STAR-PRICE ON KAREN MATTHEW'S HEAD

Shannon Matthews went missing on her way home from school on the 19th February 2008, Shannon lived in Dewsbury with her Mother and Step Father. Please discuss

UPDATE Shannon Matthews Found Alive 14th March 2008

DAILY STAR-PRICE ON KAREN MATTHEW'S HEAD

Postby tequilasunset » Sat Apr 12, 2008 3:11 pm

http://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/view/34 ... on-Bounty/

This is what her life has now come to.

PRICE ON HEAD OF SHANNON'S MUM - HANDFUL OF FAGS IS PRISON BOUNTY
ABOVE: Karen Matthews: Bounty of 10 fags12th April 2008 By Jerry Lawton Your Shout ( 2 )
SHANNON Matthews' mum was banged up on a prison's isolation wing last night after lags put a bounty on her head – of 10 cigarettes.

The promise of the Lambert & Butler fags was enough to have most of the 442 queueing to attack Karen Matthews.

And last night, she was on 24-hour suicide watch after prosecutors warned she was "under enormous pressure''.

Matthews, 32, is being held on remand in New Hall Prison in Wakefield, West Yorks, accused of hiding from police that she knew where her nine-year-old daughter was while she was missing for 24 days.

Governors have warned other inmates that anyone who attacks her will be hauled back into court, prosecuted and have their sentences increased.

They have even banned prisoners from verbally abusing the mother-of-seven through cell walls.

A prison source said: "A lot of the inmates just want a piece of her. They know she's not been convicted of anything.

"But many are mums themselves and can't believe what she has been accused of. They don't plan to wait for judge and jury.

A lot of the inmates just want a piece of her A prison source

"Word has gone round that the first one to do her will get 10 Lambert & Butler. That's enough to start a stampede in here.

"Some have been asked if they will share a cell with her but it was like asking someone to volunteer for a stoning.

"She has been crying and saying that she wants to end it all. She is scared – and she should be.

"She hasn't even made any phone calls because she says there is no-one she can trust.

"The warders are watching her 24/7. They don't want her doing anything stupid on their watch. They know the eyes of the world are watching."

Matthews of Dewsbury, West Yorks, appeared in court on Wednesday accused of perverting the course of justice, which carries a maximum life sentence, and child neglect.

A mob of 60 neighbours – who fear they wasted three weeks needlessly scouring the streets for Shannon – lined up to hurl abuse as she was driven off to jail.

Computer programmer Michael Donovan, 39, has been charged with Shannon's kidnapping and false imprisonment.

jerry.lawton@dailystar.co.uk
tequilasunset
Local Lag

Location: Watching Clarrie spinning pink cobwebs in the media

Re: DAILY STAR-PRICE ON KAREN MATTHEW'S HEAD

Postby Tutti » Sat Apr 26, 2008 3:37 pm

Hello... Im new.. please dont flame me i come in peace!
I heard about this story today and also heard that Ms Mathews is to receive reconstructive facial surgery and anonimity (Courtesy of the british taxpayer) to go with it to pevent her from being murdered for 10 ciggies!
Does anyone else know if this is true or whether its just more rumours?
IMHO.. I say throw her to the dogs..i will even donate 20 ciggies! :evil:
I Survived The Harold Shipman Clinic!
Tutti
You're Nicked

Postby Lana » Sat Apr 26, 2008 3:43 pm

Wonder how many cigs Kate and Gerry would be worth??? Maybe they would even throw in the lighter!
Lana
Been Cautioned

Postby celticcarla » Sat Apr 26, 2008 3:46 pm

:shock: :shock: :shock: This will put fear into kate mccann. can you imagine being locked up in pdl for what she is being accused of ??? I shudder to think what the price on her head will be, but, you do the crime you do the time and dont get to pick your inmates.

Lana - i bet the throw the lighter fluid over them first then strike a match. PDL is very child orientated and kate in particular will absolutely be rallied upon to say the least. justice for madeleine after all???
"We have a pact. This is our matter only. It is nobody else's business", says David Payne.
Gonçalo Amaral promises to clarify "all the lies created"
celticcarla
Mafia Boss

Postby Lana » Sat Apr 26, 2008 3:48 pm

I'm sure the perfect duo will "demand" private quarters, with all amenities :mrgreen:
Lana
Been Cautioned

Postby Tutti » Sat Apr 26, 2008 7:25 pm

celticcarla wrote::shock: :shock: :shock: PDL is very child orientated and kate in particular will absolutely be rallied upon to say the least. justice for madeleine after all???

As a mother of 2 children with a paternal portuguese family i can say that it's not just PDL that are very child orientated but the whole of Portugal as a Nation.. Thats why when K&G were made Arguidos i expected them to be locked up and the key thrown away, Hopefully that day will come when and (dare i say it) If they are found Guilty!
I Survived The Harold Shipman Clinic!
Tutti
You're Nicked

Return to Shannon Matthews - 9yrs old - Missing Since 19th February 2008 - Found Alive 14th March 2008