3 More Relatives Arrested

Shannon Matthews went missing on her way home from school on the 19th February 2008, Shannon lived in Dewsbury with her Mother and Step Father. Please discuss

UPDATE Shannon Matthews Found Alive 14th March 2008

Re: 3 More Relatives Arrested

Postby coral » Thu Apr 10, 2008 4:53 pm

halfamo wrote:Yes and i'm still waiting to find out who mr big is the brains behind all this.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Me to, though they havent had much brains really have they lol.
coral
Local Lag

Postby Monkeyman » Thu Apr 10, 2008 7:43 pm

Can't see how the stepfather did not know if his mother and two sisters did, more charges will follow for him i think
Monkeyman
Suspect

Postby wanner » Thu Apr 10, 2008 9:45 pm

KatieJordanPricePHD wrote:That's half of the estate now isn't it?

Seems to be, just wonder what the other half will do about it, i can imagine that feelings will be running high it wouldn't surprise me if it didn't kick off a bit there.
wanner
You're Nicked

Postby onthefence » Fri Apr 11, 2008 9:12 am

Monkeyman wrote:Can't see how the stepfather did not know if his mother and two sisters did, more charges will follow for him i think

im not so sure :?

If Karen had plans to run off with Michael Donovan, is there a chance that Donovan could ever have been in Karens house? could he have used the stepdads computer at any time?

I just find it strange that he didnt try to clear the pc of any pics.........if he knew they where there :?
onthefence
New In Town

Postby bluebabe » Mon Apr 14, 2008 10:40 am

A friend of mine thinks it sounds like a Paedo ring.
bluebabe
New In Town

Postby RedLorryYellowLorry » Mon Apr 14, 2008 12:33 pm

http://news.sky.com/skynews/article/0,, ... 22,00.html

Two Fraud Arrests By Shannon Cops

Updated:13:27, Monday April 14, 2008
RedLorryYellowLorry
New In Town

Postby P20 » Mon Apr 14, 2008 1:29 pm

halfamo wrote:Yes and i'm still waiting to find out who mr big is the brains behind all this.

As there doesn't seem to be too much 'brain' involved --- guess the public might decide it was a copy-cat crime ? Maybe the media and a few others should be held accountable ? In fact, maybe we should expect to see other fraudulent missing-child cases popping up all over the place ? Maybe there are many members of the public who'd like to become spokespersons for Amber Alert and other organisations? Why not ? No doubt many amongst the public believe themselves to be at least as qualified to preach about parenting as the much-hyped McCann pair ?

Stark contrast between the Shannon case and another case that's been dragging on ... and on .. and on .. for over a year. Guess we'd be asking too much of the media for that one to be solved as promptly as the Shannon case ?
P20
First Time Offender

Postby halfamo » Mon Apr 14, 2008 3:29 pm

No there's no brain involved ,they must be the daftest bunch in Yorkshire to even think they could pull it off.But i'd still like to know who came up with the not so bright idea to begin with.P20 media not on board in Dewsbury no doctors there.
halfamo
Been Cautioned

Previous

Return to Shannon Matthews - 9yrs old - Missing Since 19th February 2008 - Found Alive 14th March 2008