Karens house and stuff

Shannon Matthews went missing on her way home from school on the 19th February 2008, Shannon lived in Dewsbury with her Mother and Step Father. Please discuss

UPDATE Shannon Matthews Found Alive 14th March 2008

Karens house and stuff

Postby icesugar » Thu Apr 10, 2008 9:31 am

So what will happen to Karen Matthews house and personal belongings now?

Just curious....
'Better to keep your mouth shut and be thought a fool, rather than open it and remove all doubt.'
icesugar
New In Town

Re: Karens house and stuff

Postby onthefence » Thu Apr 10, 2008 10:54 am

the house has been boarded up.
onthefence
New In Town

Postby Georgiecat » Thu Apr 10, 2008 11:04 am

I thought it was a council house, so I presume it will go to another family on the waiting list :?
"He lies with as many teeth as he has in his mouth"
Georgiecat
Local Lag

Postby onthefence » Thu Apr 10, 2008 11:06 am

Georgiecat wrote:I thought it was a council house, so I presume it will go to another family on the waiting list :?

i guess so........in time.
onthefence
New In Town

Postby poppy » Thu Apr 10, 2008 3:27 pm

On my estate (yes I live on one; no, I'm not "scum") and others in my city (Leicester), a council house is boarded up the minute the previous tenant hands the keys in. Even if it has already been allocated (almost always the case), the Council needs to carry out a thorough inspection, check electrics etc, before handing the keys over. Irritatingly enough, this often takes weeks. The house is boarded up to prevent any break-ins and damage being done. What happened to Karen Matthew's house is the norm, not unusual, only being reported as such to stir up more resentment towards the so-called classless societies that live in such squalor
poppy
Suspect

Postby PantsOfGanga » Fri Apr 11, 2008 12:39 am

icesugar wrote:So what will happen to Karen Matthews house and personal belongings now?

Just curious....

They'll be saving it for when the McCanns get out of prison. :twisted:
Thought for the day: Some people are like slinkies - not really good for anything, but they bring a smile to your face when you push them down the stairs.
PantsOfGanga
On Parole

Postby icesugar » Fri Apr 11, 2008 9:08 am

but seriously, if everyone is against Karen, then who would have removed her personal effects (her striped grey/black sweater and green puffa jacket) from the house?

and if she is bailed (likely, since they said she was retained for her own safety) then will she be re-housed?

and her kids that are in care, besides Shannon, she might get them back again, in which case she will require a new 3 (or 4) bedroomed house to keep them in, allowing room for further suitors and offspring. :roll:
'Better to keep your mouth shut and be thought a fool, rather than open it and remove all doubt.'
icesugar
New In Town

Postby DrachenSachen » Fri Apr 11, 2008 4:21 pm

icesugar wrote:So what will happen to Karen Matthews house and personal belongings now?

Just curious....

Ransacked by looters before the council boarded up the premises I bet :wink:
Live Radio und Web-TV aus allen Ländern

http://www.surfmusik.de/
DrachenSachen
On Parole

Postby Joanne » Fri Apr 11, 2008 9:53 pm

icesugar wrote:but seriously, if everyone is against Karen, then who would have removed her personal effects (her striped grey/black sweater and green puffa jacket) from the house?

and if she is bailed (likely, since they said she was retained for her own safety) then will she be re-housed?

and her kids that are in care, besides Shannon, she might get them back again, in which case she will require a new 3 (or 4) bedroomed house to keep them in, allowing room for further suitors and offspring. :roll:

One of Karen's friends, Petra someone - she featured quite alot in the C4 documentary has said that she is standing by her because, although what she did was wrong she must have had her reasons for it. Maybe she's taken what she wants from the house to her?
Joanne
Suspect

Return to Shannon Matthews - 9yrs old - Missing Since 19th February 2008 - Found Alive 14th March 2008