Karen Matthews not a fit Mother according to her sister.

Shannon Matthews went missing on her way home from school on the 19th February 2008, Shannon lived in Dewsbury with her Mother and Step Father. Please discuss

UPDATE Shannon Matthews Found Alive 14th March 2008

Karen Matthews not a fit Mother according to her sister.

Postby coral » Wed Apr 09, 2008 8:53 pm

http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/news/uk-wo ... -20377392/

Apologies if this has already been posted but this was in todays Daily Record, Karens own sister has branded her an unfit Mother who would use plastic bags instead of nappies! :shock:
Also claims she had already contacted Social Services about the family.
coral
Local Lag

Re: Karen Matthews not a fit Mother according to her sister.

Postby lindz07 » Wed Apr 09, 2008 9:55 pm

Just goes to show how c*** social services are. I always read a statement from one of Karen's previous partners. Apparently, when she had one of her daughters, when he came to visit she told him he was only a one night stand, when he went to leave she said, you can take that thing with you (meaning the daughter she conceived with him). I honestly didn't suspect Karen, but now, how any mother can do that (apart from arranging for your 8 year old to be abducted, still can't get my head around that) she deserves the whole arm of the law to make her pay dearly)

On another note, apparently, her sister's down's syndrome baby died and apparently Karen didn't even send flowers or attend the funeral. WTF, she should hang her head in shame, but I guess, she will have lots of time to reflect where she is going.
lindz07

Postby onthefence » Thu Apr 10, 2008 9:12 am

lindz07 wrote:Just goes to show how c*** social services are. I always read a statement from one of Karen's previous partners. Apparently, when she had one of her daughters, when he came to visit she told him he was only a one night stand, when he went to leave she said, you can take that thing with you (meaning the daughter she conceived with him). I honestly didn't suspect Karen, but now, how any mother can do that (apart from arranging for your 8 year old to be abducted, still can't get my head around that) she deserves the whole arm of the law to make her pay dearly)

On another note, apparently, her sister's down's syndrome baby died and apparently Karen didn't even send flowers or attend the funeral. WTF, she should hang her head in shame, but I guess, she will have lots of time to reflect where she is going.

yep, i still cant make any sense of it.........if she did plan to run off with the b/friend why take Shannon? the youngest is a 2yr old :cry:
i see the sister would take Shannon in.....what about the other kids? i would love to see these kids homed together :cry:
onthefence
New In Town

Postby Groom1 » Thu Apr 10, 2008 11:17 am

coral wrote:http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/news/uk-world-news/2008/04/09/shannon-karen-matthews-not-fit-to-be-a-mum-says-sister-86908-20377392/

Apologies if this has already been posted but this was in todays Daily Record, Karens own sister has branded her an unfit Mother who would use plastic bags instead of nappies! :shock:
Also claims she had already contacted Social Services about the family.

Karen's parents have already gone to the press to denounce her - now her sister joins them.
I presume these people have been well paid for their stories. Not much "family loyalty" there then!

Yet another example of people's corruption by the British tabloid press. :evil:
Groom1
First Time Offender

Postby Joanne » Fri Apr 11, 2008 9:56 pm

onthefence wrote:i see the sister would take Shannon in.....what about the other kids? i would love to see these kids homed together :cry:

Unfortunately I think that some people will see Shannon as a way to make money.
Joanne
Suspect

Return to Shannon Matthews - 9yrs old - Missing Since 19th February 2008 - Found Alive 14th March 2008