BBC - Karen Matthews "Hid Shannon's Wherabouts"

Shannon Matthews went missing on her way home from school on the 19th February 2008, Shannon lived in Dewsbury with her Mother and Step Father. Please discuss

UPDATE Shannon Matthews Found Alive 14th March 2008

Re: BBC - Karen Matthews "Hid Shannon's Wherabouts"

Postby janz1956 » Wed Apr 09, 2008 3:28 pm

Sad Git wrote:Oh come on mods. I know I posted in the wrong place again but you usually leave it for an hour or two before you move me... :(

sorry, guess we`re just on the ball today :lol: :lol: :lol:

we did leave a trace for you :D :bounce:
"Day 329: 27/03/2008..........
Kate and I arrived back from Washington yesterday."
-----------------------------------------
Pity it wasnt Portugal. Go answer the bl**dy questions, She was your baby, remember?
janz1956
Global Moderator

Postby lst1976 » Wed Apr 09, 2008 3:33 pm

farfromthe... wrote:
lst1976 wrote:
The UK lost control along time ago, by letting crimes go unpunished and still do today. Can you honestly say this is not so, I no longer live in the UK so I could be very wrong but if only 10% of the news is correct that comes out of the UK then they have a big problem which is getting worse not better

No justice system is perfect but with ours we have a lot to be proud of. IMO.

I will have to agree to disagree on that one
lst1976
Been Cautioned

Postby Achtung Baby » Wed Apr 09, 2008 3:43 pm

Sad Git wrote:The enquiry into Shannon's disappearance apparently cost over £1million pounds and involved dozens of officers.

Police have warned locals not to "take the law into their own hands". The family home has now been boarded up by Social Services.

==============================================================

I thought the Council would have boarded the house up Tony.......

I thought it involved 600 officers...............................
Hellothere is back......................

Nothing to fear and nothing to hide.................
Achtung Baby
First Time Offender

Postby artemis1013 » Wed Apr 09, 2008 4:01 pm

What a wonderful family. Jeremy Kyle fodder if i ever saw it. If i were the Mscams, I'd be worried. Some of that is coming there way eventually. xxxx floats to the surface eventually.
artemis1013
Been Cautioned

Postby halfamo » Wed Apr 09, 2008 4:11 pm

I really am struggling with this.If this was a scam who was behind it ,and did they really think they could pull it off .Sorry it just beggers belief.
halfamo
Been Cautioned

Postby farfromthe... » Wed Apr 09, 2008 4:30 pm

lst1976 wrote:
farfromthe... wrote:
lst1976 wrote:
The UK lost control along time ago, by letting crimes go unpunished and still do today. Can you honestly say this is not so, I no longer live in the UK so I could be very wrong but if only 10% of the news is correct that comes out of the UK then they have a big problem which is getting worse not better

No justice system is perfect but with ours we have a lot to be proud of. IMO.

I will have to agree to disagree on that one

Fair enough so where has a better justice system in your opinion?
Zero tolerance. If ignore doesn't work then I will name and shame culprits.
farfromthe...
Mafia Boss

Postby lst1976 » Wed Apr 09, 2008 4:39 pm

No justice system is perfect but with ours we have a lot to be proud of. IMO.[/quote]

I will have to agree to disagree on that one[/quote]

Fair enough so where has a better justice system in your opinion?[/quote]

Any country that locks up criminals for a long time instead of letting them free to travel and continue harming people along the way
lst1976
Been Cautioned

Postby KatieJordanPricePHD » Wed Apr 09, 2008 4:45 pm

halfamo wrote:I really am struggling with this.If this was a scam who was behind it ,and did they really think they could pull it off .Sorry it just beggers belief.

Me too. Did he take Shannon because Karen didn't run off with him? Was Karen initially upset and unaware? Did she then find out and think 'I am onto some money here, I'll leave her there for a bit'? :?

What a tangled web! :shock: :(
What's the point...ir..irm...you know...of go'n over thir like...when we can sit here go'n through the boxes and look'n at the labels we made...an like...ir...irm...you know like. I've gorra lorra shrugg'n an stuff to do av'n I...ay...ay...ay?
KatieJordanPricePHD
Been Cautioned

Postby halfamo » Wed Apr 09, 2008 4:53 pm

From what i heard today her friend Petra said that Karen got caught up in this and could'nt get out. What that means i don't know ,i can only guess.
I'm trying not to be rude but i'm still puzzled by who is behind this scam if there is one looking at the players its a tough call.
halfamo
Been Cautioned

Postby KatieJordanPricePHD » Wed Apr 09, 2008 4:59 pm

halfamo wrote:From what i heard today her friend Petra said that Karen got caught up in this and could'nt get out. What that means i don't know ,i can only guess.
I'm trying not to be rude but i'm still puzzled by who is behind this scam if there is one looking at the players its a tough call.

If you mean the players not exactly being Oxford Dons - I can't get my head around that either. Harder than a good game of chess!
What's the point...ir..irm...you know...of go'n over thir like...when we can sit here go'n through the boxes and look'n at the labels we made...an like...ir...irm...you know like. I've gorra lorra shrugg'n an stuff to do av'n I...ay...ay...ay?
KatieJordanPricePHD
Been Cautioned

Postby farfromthe... » Wed Apr 09, 2008 6:36 pm

lst1976 wrote:
Any country that locks up criminals for a long time instead of letting them free to travel and continue harming people along the way

Okay, novel idea :wink: any ideas how this can be done while maintaining 'our' basic rights as human beings and within budgetary constraints or will all that just sort itself out like magic? :lol:
farfromthe...
Mafia Boss

Postby lst1976 » Wed Apr 09, 2008 7:36 pm

farfromthe... wrote:
lst1976 wrote:

Okay, novel idea :wink: any ideas how this can be done while maintaining 'our' basic rights as human beings and within budgetary constraints or will all that just sort itself out like magic? :lol:

These people gave up their human rights when they decided to neglect, abuse, kill, assault their friends, partners, family, kids or strangers.

Take for example Tony King, he was arrested for his crimes in the uk, released and given back his passport. he came to Spain and proceeded to rape and kill 2 young girls.... you tell me does he deserve human rights? The UK let this happen and Spain put a stop to it and banged this animal up for the rest of his living years as he deserves.
lst1976
Been Cautioned

Postby Jennyfowler » Thu Apr 10, 2008 6:51 am

This comment may be extremely contraversial

The Establishment and Judges and Mail High-Ups. have been for hundreds of years put into Boarding Schools. For years abuse and mistreatment of children and especially if Working Class is simply not seen as a Crime by the Judges and Establishment.

We have seen the same fiasco with Rape Laws as well. The problem is Ordinary People see the rights and wrongs to this but the Establishment does not.

Also did anyone see the minute time spent on Ceefax re Jamaica. Where Amnesty International say the Sink Estate there have been abandoned by the Jamaican Government as it fights gangs versus the Government. Propaganda was put about to rubbish the people living on these estates and now have been totally abandoned.

I believe this is what this country is doing too. It would like to disband all police forces and have an elite force like we saw with the torch only being used for MP's = Large shows of force and Celebs. They would actually like to jetison all other forms of Police Work. Let the Poor look after themselves. Do we want a Country run like this. But it's happening. This explains the sentances given out (four years only for killing of a person not agreeing to the tail end of a choco bar put into his car). The Police now only give us crime numbers. They have no intention of policing any Ordinary Peoples homes now.
Jennyfowler
New In Town

Postby diddy » Thu Apr 10, 2008 8:13 am

I f it was a "scam", I'd be interested to know where they say they got the idea from!

And Shannon was with someone!
The charade must go on.
diddy
On Parole

Postby farfromthe... » Thu Apr 10, 2008 8:21 am

lst1976 wrote:These people gave up their human rights when they decided to neglect, abuse, kill, assault their friends, partners, family, kids or strangers.

Take for example Tony King, he was arrested for his crimes in the uk, released and given back his passport. he came to Spain and proceeded to rape and kill 2 young girls.... you tell me does he deserve human rights? The UK let this happen and Spain put a stop to it and banged this animal up for the rest of his living years as he deserves.

I said 'our' human rights so unless you or I are criminals I'm a bit lost by your example?

So you think the Spanish justice system is better than the UK one?
farfromthe...
Mafia Boss

PreviousNext

Return to Shannon Matthews - 9yrs old - Missing Since 19th February 2008 - Found Alive 14th March 2008