Shannon's mother CHARGED with child neglect

Shannon Matthews went missing on her way home from school on the 19th February 2008, Shannon lived in Dewsbury with her Mother and Step Father. Please discuss

UPDATE Shannon Matthews Found Alive 14th March 2008

Re: Shannon's mother CHARGED with child neglect

Postby azrael72 » Wed Apr 09, 2008 3:32 pm

farfromthe... wrote:
suzyone wrote:Yes, well what gets me is the type of thing in the Times this morning.

There is an article about Karen's arrest but right next to it a headline "More Anguish for the McCanns" with a picture of KM looking sad. Don't they see the irony at all?

:x

Probably not seeing as how like most right thinking people they have to be led by the facts as they are known and not gossip and innuendo :lol:

suzyone......fft, is right in the sense the papers have to report that way....at the moment....i think they do see the irony.....everything will come out at the right time......not long now...... :D
azrael72
Been Cautioned

Re: Karen Matthews charged with child neglect

Postby artemis1013 » Wed Apr 09, 2008 5:00 pm

ShuBob wrote:The McCanns are NEXT :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

Too right. Bring that on. They both could share a cell, that might be interesting.
artemis1013
Been Cautioned

Re: Shannon's mother CHARGED with child neglect

Postby lindz07 » Wed Apr 09, 2008 5:02 pm

God, I hope they don't share a cell LOL

I hope the Mccann's spend their prison time in Portugal. Our prisons are too soft on criminals IMO. Just look at Rosemary West, she lives like a b****y queen.
lindz07

Previous

Return to Shannon Matthews - 9yrs old - Missing Since 19th February 2008 - Found Alive 14th March 2008