CPS News Conference @ 6pm

Shannon Matthews went missing on her way home from school on the 19th February 2008, Shannon lived in Dewsbury with her Mother and Step Father. Please discuss

UPDATE Shannon Matthews Found Alive 14th March 2008

CPS News Conference @ 6pm

Postby ejm » Tue Apr 08, 2008 4:05 pm

A heads up :D
ejm
Local Lag

Re: CPS News Conference @ 6pm

Postby farfromthe... » Tue Apr 08, 2008 4:05 pm

Thank you :)
Zero tolerance. If ignore doesn't work then I will name and shame culprits.
farfromthe...
Mafia Boss

Postby KatieJordanPricePHD » Tue Apr 08, 2008 4:08 pm

What do you mean please? I'm from up north.
What's the point...ir..irm...you know...of go'n over thir like...when we can sit here go'n through the boxes and look'n at the labels we made...an like...ir...irm...you know like. I've gorra lorra shrugg'n an stuff to do av'n I...ay...ay...ay?
KatieJordanPricePHD
Been Cautioned

Postby farfromthe... » Tue Apr 08, 2008 4:43 pm

Press conference by the crown prosecution service at 6 pm presumeably to let us know what's going on, extended questioning, or bail or whatever, I love the uk system where they work with the press, no offence to portugal I'm sure they have good reasons for what they do but it doesn't half create an asmosphere of suspicion.
farfromthe...
Mafia Boss

Postby January » Tue Apr 08, 2008 4:44 pm

mis read
January
On Parole

Postby DrachenSachen » Tue Apr 08, 2008 4:50 pm

farfromthe... wrote:Press conference by the crown prosecution service at 6 pm presumeably to let us know what's going on, extended questioning, or bail or whatever, I love the uk system where they work with the press, no offence to portugal I'm sure they have good reasons for what they do but it doesn't half create an asmosphere of suspicion.

I notice you conveniently left the word "charged" out of your post?? She's going down farfromthe....... If they do charge her they will remand her in custody for her own safety.
Live Radio und Web-TV aus allen Ländern

http://www.surfmusik.de/
DrachenSachen
On Parole

Postby DrachenSachen » Tue Apr 08, 2008 5:07 pm

farfromthe... wrote:Press conference by the crown prosecution service at 6 pm presumeably to let us know what's going on, extended questioning, or bail or whatever, I love the uk system where they work with the press, no offence to portugal I'm sure they have good reasons for what they do but it doesn't half create an asmosphere of suspicion.

Code: Select all
I love the uk system where they work with the press, no offence to portugal I'm sure they have good reasons for what they do but it doesn't half create an asmosphere of suspicion.

:lol: Looks like the UK system has let you down, again, farfromthe....... There is no such CPS news conference.
Last edited by DrachenSachen on Tue Apr 08, 2008 7:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.

DrachenSachen
On Parole

Postby farfromthe... » Tue Apr 08, 2008 5:28 pm

Not really let me down as such, we all know that the police and the justice system work with the media to streamline the pasage of information in the uk, not being from england I assumed that the CPS would be involved but it seems they release statements rather than take part in press conferences themselves.

Oops. :oops:
farfromthe...
Mafia Boss

Postby kizzy » Tue Apr 08, 2008 5:44 pm

Sky News - reporting that they were told that a CPS statement would be made "after 6pm" but it has been delayed until later this evening.
kizzy
Local Lag

Postby MoeSzyslak » Tue Apr 08, 2008 5:53 pm

kizzy wrote:Sky News - reporting that they were told that a CPS statement would be made "after 6pm" but it has been delayed until later this evening.

Thanks kizzy.
"Those who desire to give up freedom in order to gain security will not have, nor do they deserve, either one." - Benjamin Franklin
MoeSzyslak
On Parole

Postby ejm » Tue Apr 08, 2008 6:37 pm

kizzy wrote:Sky News - reporting that they were told that a CPS statement would be made "after 6pm" but it has been delayed until later this evening.

Thanks Kizzy. I did post the OP in good faith :oops:
ejm
Local Lag

Postby DrachenSachen » Tue Apr 08, 2008 7:08 pm

ejm wrote:

Yes the belated CPS Update is now on the Sky News ticker. Whether it materialises remains to be seen. Sky, the first for Breaking News literally hours before the news breaks, if it breaks at all :lol:

DrachenSachen
On Parole

Postby DrachenSachen » Tue Apr 08, 2008 7:31 pm

CPS: Karen Matthews facing 2 charges over the disappearance of Shannon

DrachenSachen
On Parole

Postby yeahbutno » Tue Apr 08, 2008 8:00 pm

DrachenSachen wrote:..... If they do charge her they will remand her in custody for her own safety...

Oh aye, she'll be really safe in Wakefield Jail. :shock: Is she gonna be looking over her shoulder all the time or what?

I think it's more likely that as she's looking at a long stretch anyway, they don't want her absconding.
yeahbutno
New In Town

Postby farfromthe... » Wed Apr 09, 2008 9:38 am

ejm wrote:

We know you did it's just that some posters on here are bullies and will use anything they can to hurt people, it's sad.
farfromthe...
Mafia Boss

Next

Return to Shannon Matthews - 9yrs old - Missing Since 19th February 2008 - Found Alive 14th March 2008