Is Karen Matthews Behind The Whole "Abduction" Plot?

Shannon Matthews went missing on her way home from school on the 19th February 2008, Shannon lived in Dewsbury with her Mother and Step Father. Please discuss

UPDATE Shannon Matthews Found Alive 14th March 2008

Re: Is Karen Matthews Behind The Whole "Abduction" Plot?

Postby Molly2 » Tue Apr 08, 2008 7:15 am

miffed wrote:Whoever concocted the plot are plain idiots! Did that Motley Crew really think they were going to outwit the police? :shock: :roll:

The problem with people of limited intelligence is that THEY don't think they are stupid :wink:
Molly2
New In Town

Postby Jennyfowler » Tue Apr 08, 2008 7:23 am

Problem is - we can't trust anyone with children in care. Because of Haute de la garren.(spelling) and Islington and a lot of other stuff still being kept under wraps. - can we trust any care home. Fostering maybe better but not if the kids are split up.

I know from bitter experience that kids themselves will do anything to stop themselves being split up. This is how I felt at 12. Consequently our children were never left and not even with a babysitter not once. You do loose your identity a bit. You loose the capability of "going out". Your social lives never ever recover. Our lovely grown up children go out and wonder why we do not. We altered our lives for them. Becasue of my experience of being left by my parents RIP my mum's birthday today. They jsut did not know what a worry child I was and how determined I felt about keeping us al tog.. trying to find ways in my head of keeping the house going if they did not come back home.

Also it's now being bandied about that it's a theme on Shameless and not the McCanns.
It is just bonkers we can't accuse them of being partly reponsible for all this.
Also is the Pervertion of Justice one that is used by our UK police only. This is why I think Portugal was chose delibertly. In the UK McCans could have been held under this act.

Now we have McCanns telling us how to look after our kids. This Amber Alert thing has been corrupted in the uSA already where it is used to trap Parents the kidnap their own children after unfair family court cases and by Parents that have killed their own children and call Amber Alert to hide the fact.
Jennyfowler
New In Town

Postby fedrules » Tue Apr 08, 2008 7:26 am

It is pretty incredible that this lot thought they could get away with this fake abduction,but probably ,like the McCanns,they thought they were cleverer than the police.Let's hope the McCanns won't prove to have been correct in their view..
fedrules
Mafia Boss

Postby fedrules » Tue Apr 08, 2008 7:30 am

Hi Jenny,it's very sad that you had to shoulder such responsibilties as a child.Maddie too was left with two young siblings-very unfair.

[quote][/quote]Now we have McCanns telling us how to look after our kids. This Amber Alert thing has been corrupted in the uSA already where it is used to trap Parents the kidnap their own children after unfair family court cases and by Parents that have killed their own children and call Amber Alert to hide the fact'

I agree it's just bare-faced hypocrisy that the McCanns feel entitled to talk about the amber alert..
fedrules
Mafia Boss

Postby ProbablyNot » Tue Apr 08, 2008 7:32 am

i think anyone with even half a brain can work out that this family are much more like an episode of Shameless, a programme they are likely to watch (very popular with the 'underclass'), than they are like a bunch of doctors on holiday in Portugal.

to me that is just so obvious that it shouldnt need repeating,but it evidently does.
ProbablyNot
Local Lag

Previous

Return to Shannon Matthews - 9yrs old - Missing Since 19th February 2008 - Found Alive 14th March 2008