SHANNON'S MUM ARRESTED!

Shannon Matthews went missing on her way home from school on the 19th February 2008, Shannon lived in Dewsbury with her Mother and Step Father. Please discuss

UPDATE Shannon Matthews Found Alive 14th March 2008

Re: SHANNON'S MUM ARRESTED!

Postby Georgiecat » Mon Apr 07, 2008 12:03 pm

Well, IF Karen Matthews was involved in this McScam, she is a better actress than Kate "dead eyes" McCann :wink:
"He lies with as many teeth as he has in his mouth"
Georgiecat
Local Lag

Postby farfromthe... » Mon Apr 07, 2008 12:08 pm

Georgiecat wrote:Well, IF Karen Matthews was involved in this McScam, she is a better actress than Kate "dead eyes" McCann :wink:

The irony of that statement is that the 'dead eyes' as you describe it is what has convinced so many that she was completely devastated, especially during that first appeal.... she looked either drugged up to the gills or in a state of complete shock IMO.

With Karen Matthews it was always different because there was always the feeling (at least in the early days) that there were more positive outcomes, the child may have run away, was hiding, gone to her biological dads besides all the nasty possible outcomes, with Madeleine there was always more concern due to her age and the fact that she was in a strange country IMO.
Zero tolerance. If ignore doesn't work then I will name and shame culprits.
farfromthe...
Mafia Boss

Postby Joanne » Mon Apr 07, 2008 12:15 pm

According to an interview a family friend gave to one of yesterdays papers (not that I am suggesting this makes it reliable!), Karen Matthews had been having an affair with Donovan for months. On the day that Shannon went missing, Karen had her bags packed ready to leave - allegedly. It was also reported that a taxi driver said that the day before SHannon was found he was driving karen somewhere and commented on how sorry he was, hoped she would be found soon etc. Karen is said to have replied "Don't worry cos she'll be back home tomorrow". Personally I can't believe that if the whole thing was a scam that she would have been so stupid as to have come out with such a statement. But then this case is throwing up nasty surprises every day.
Joanne
Suspect

Postby Georgiecat » Mon Apr 07, 2008 12:17 pm

I mean, in my view, Kate has always had dead eyes, even on the photos from before the "abduction"

From everything I have seen, I think she has serious mental health issues :shock:
"He lies with as many teeth as he has in his mouth"
Georgiecat
Local Lag

Postby Impartial » Mon Apr 07, 2008 2:34 pm

farfromthe... wrote:The irony of that statement is that the 'dead eyes' as you describe it is what has convinced so many that she was completely devastated, especially during that first appeal.... she looked either drugged up to the gills or in a state of complete shock IMO.

Well she knew what had happened to Madeleine and I am sure she was devastated.

Karen Mathews still had hope thats true, Kate never had hope left
All my posts are based on the fact that Kate and Gerry were made arguidos - on suspicion of concealment of the corpse and simulation of the crime of abduction (JdN)
Impartial
Hardened Criminal

Postby farfromthe... » Mon Apr 07, 2008 3:36 pm

Impartial wrote:
Well she knew what had happened to Madeleine and I am sure she was devastated.

Karen Mathews still had hope thats true, Kate never had hope left

Do you not have to change your name now? :lol:
farfromthe...
Mafia Boss

Postby Loz54 » Mon Apr 07, 2008 4:59 pm

Daily Star: Detectives are probing claims the youngster's "abduction" was a family scam to rake in cash after they had seen public donations pour into a fund set up to help find missing Madeleine McCann.

http://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/view/34 ... icide-bid/

That thread on 'doing a McCann' is one step nearer to reality.
Loz

"Fear is the mother of foresight" - Thomas Hardy
Loz54
Been Cautioned

Postby blondie2 » Mon Apr 07, 2008 5:07 pm

Georgiecat wrote:Well, IF Karen Matthews was involved in this McScam, she is a better actress than Kate "dead eyes" McCann :wink:

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
She had learnt from Kate's mistakes!!

She knew she HAD to cry and that she HAD to make pleas to the 'abductor ' to be believed!!
blondie2
Mafia Boss

Postby daisy-joe » Mon Apr 07, 2008 11:46 pm

they were all "doing a mccann" as I suspected and said would happen and will happen again this includes leaving the kids however young to go out and do their own thing :x The mccanns have set a precedence and gained so much out of it money and career wise and they still state they are not irresponsible parents :x so now we have a copycat situation and many more to come :!: It's time the mccanns neglect was dealt with in an appropiate manner before anyone else copies them :x
daisy-joe
Suspect

Postby sabot » Tue Apr 08, 2008 12:28 am

blondie2 wrote:

She knew she HAD to cry and that she HAD to make pleas to the 'abductor ' to be believed!!

Obviously not, Blondie. Come on now, I thought you could do better than that.
sabot
You're Nicked

Postby Cas » Tue Apr 08, 2008 3:48 am

Greed makes people do strange things, I had my doubts when it took Karen 3 hours to call the police, but on seeing her she seemed genuine. they are not the sharpest knives in the draw, if it is a scam they would never have pulled it off.

The Mccanns have a lot to answer for in regards to the fund and media payouts, surly to god something can be done legal wise to stop this ever happening again, as regards trying to con good people into parting with money.

As my husband quite rightly said, one day someone somwhere is going to have a genuine abduction of a child, and folk will think twice before parting with their cash, this will be a shame if a family is in dire need,

I know many people including me that have stopped the DD to the NSPCC, I cannot support a charity that closes ranks where children are in need, they have to get their house in order. our children are so vunerable and we meant to love cherish and care for them from the cradle to the grave, if Karen has lost hers she only her self to blame.

they have hurt many people neighbours friends, god knows what it cost for the operation to find her, and the on going case, just a blessing she alive. if the law cannot see through this our country is worse than I thought. the mccanns really have a lot to answer for, an so do all those that are protecing them,
it should have been nipped in the bud and poor Shannon and her siblings would not be going through this ordeal, this whole sorry charade makes me sick,
sorry for rant,
Cas

Justice for Madeleine

Click here: http://www.ipetitions.com/petition/thevoiceformadeleine

Please sign the above................. Thank you

(\__/)
(='.'=) This is Cuddle Cat.
(")_(")
Cas
Been Cautioned

Postby Cas » Tue Apr 08, 2008 3:54 am

blondie2 wrote:

you spot on the press where saying the mccanns did not do this and that, she did everything the mccanns did not do, to try and pull it off,
she lost everything and serve her right, children/home.family/ and all her friends ans neigbours that rallied around her, i nothing put contempt for both families in this, so many many people have been either hurt or conned it has got to stop.
Cas

Justice for Madeleine

Click here: http://www.ipetitions.com/petition/thevoiceformadeleine

Please sign the above................. Thank you

(\__/)
(='.'=) This is Cuddle Cat.
(")_(")
Cas
Been Cautioned

Postby KatieJordanPricePHD » Tue Apr 08, 2008 5:43 am

In the first appeals by Karen, she looks like she has a black eye.
What's the point...ir..irm...you know...of go'n over thir like...when we can sit here go'n through the boxes and look'n at the labels we made...an like...ir...irm...you know like. I've gorra lorra shrugg'n an stuff to do av'n I...ay...ay...ay?
KatieJordanPricePHD
Been Cautioned

Postby farfromthe... » Tue Apr 08, 2008 10:03 am

There was an awful lot of people here holding Karens reaction up as an example of this is how a true caring and loving mother looks when their child is missing *whistle*

Just as well I'm actually a pretty nice person and not vindictively following them from thread to thread reminding them of that (a bit like they would do to me if the tables were turned).
farfromthe...
Mafia Boss

Postby cushty » Tue Apr 08, 2008 10:10 am

farfromthe... wrote:There was an awful lot of people here holding Karens reaction up as an example of this is how a true caring and loving mother looks when their child is missing *whistle*

Just as well I'm actually a pretty nice person and not vindictively following them from thread to thread reminding them of that (a bit like they would do to me if the tables were turned).

can't deny this - if she did know all along she fooled a lot of us

if Kate turns out to be guilty of harming Madeleine I think many of us would feel very sorry for those who genuinely believed in her innocence, though

I feel sorry for Karen Matthews too, innocent or guilty, as I'm afraid she is a product of her environment

we're not all heartless monsters, you know
cushty
Mafia Boss

PreviousNext

Return to Shannon Matthews - 9yrs old - Missing Since 19th February 2008 - Found Alive 14th March 2008