Shannon : i don't want to go home

Shannon Matthews went missing on her way home from school on the 19th February 2008, Shannon lived in Dewsbury with her Mother and Step Father. Please discuss

UPDATE Shannon Matthews Found Alive 14th March 2008

Shannon : i don't want to go home

Postby Monkeyman » Sun Apr 06, 2008 11:43 pm

Says it all, what child at her age would not want to see her mum if she was happy at home, proberly the first time in her life she as felt safe and secure, i would have been devastated at her age to not see my mum for even a day.

I was brought up on a tough council estate my folks were good decent people who worked and did not ever go on benefits, and so did a lot of other families on there some with seven kids they worked hard, yes there were lots of families who did not work scrounged of the state, i was proud of my parents they were good hard working people, who loved us and took care of us.

Annoys me the class c***, you can be mentally or physically abused where ever you come from, i know that from friends.

Anyone watching the cutting edge documentry could see the youngest child was not even cuddled by her mum or even bothered about okay it was just edits of an hour but it stood out to me, i can not believe she did not know that something was wrong it's a mothers instinct, and i know people are saying she is not to bright rubbish, if she was a good mum her kids would not be scattered around to the different dads, okay she might not have had a good start in her childhood but so do thousands of others who make sure there kids do not have a life like that, thats a cop out to me harsh though it might sound

She as dumped him, why because she knows that it is the only way she will ever get her kids back, and everyone wil be against her now if she does'nt, and look at the benefits she will lose. sounds awful but true, but my main concern is those poor kids, hopefully they will be looked after by the social services in there best interests
Monkeyman
Suspect

Re: Shannon : i don't want to go home

Postby carlan » Mon Apr 07, 2008 6:05 am

Monkeyman wrote:Says it all, what child at her age would not want to see her mum if she was happy at home, proberly the first time in her life she as felt safe and secure, i would have been devastated at her age to not see my mum for even a day.

I was brought up on a tough council estate my folks were good decent people who worked and did not ever go on benefits, and so did a lot of other families on there some with seven kids they worked hard, yes there were lots of families who did not work scrounged of the state, i was proud of my parents they were good hard working people, who loved us and took care of us.

Annoys me the class c***, you can be mentally or physically abused where ever you come from, i know that from friends.

Anyone watching the cutting edge documentry could see the youngest child was not even cuddled by her mum or even bothered about okay it was just edits of an hour but it stood out to me, i can not believe she did not know that something was wrong it's a mothers instinct, and i know people are saying she is not to bright rubbish, if she was a good mum her kids would not be scattered around to the different dads, okay she might not have had a good start in her childhood but so do thousands of others who make sure there kids do not have a life like that, thats a cop out to me harsh though it might sound

She as dumped him, why because she knows that it is the only way she will ever get her kids back, and everyone wil be against her now if she does'nt, and look at the benefits she will lose. sounds awful but true, but my main concern is those poor kids, hopefully they will be looked after by the social services in there best interests

Well if the news today is true that her mother has been arrested for perverting the cause of justice she dosent deserve to get any of her children back. imo
carlan

Re: Shannon : i don't want to go home

Postby somthinfishie » Mon Apr 07, 2008 7:39 pm

carlan wrote:
Monkeyman wrote:Says it all, what child at her age would not want to see her mum if she was happy at home, proberly the first time in her life she as felt safe and secure, i would have been devastated at her age to not see my mum for even a day.

Well if the news today is true that her mother has been arrested for perverting the cause of justice she dosent deserve to get any of her children back. imo

Agree with all of the above,I have to say she did look genuine,does anyone think that she picked tips on how to behave from us?~~fishie
we have to speculate about the situation Madeleine finds herself (in).

Gerry McCanns blog day 184.

http://www.mccannfiles.com
somthinfishie
On Parole

Return to Shannon Matthews - 9yrs old - Missing Since 19th February 2008 - Found Alive 14th March 2008