DAILY STAR 31ST MARCH-SHANNON'S MUM THREATENS TO SUE COPS

Shannon Matthews went missing on her way home from school on the 19th February 2008, Shannon lived in Dewsbury with her Mother and Step Father. Please discuss

UPDATE Shannon Matthews Found Alive 14th March 2008

Re: DAILY STAR 31ST MARCH-SHANNON'S MUM THREATENS TO SUE COPS

Postby tonto » Sat Apr 05, 2008 12:20 am

This bovine creature Karen Matthews needs spaying and a lobotomy in no particular order. Her remaining children should be adopted out before any more damage is done, her benefits should be cut off including her housing and she should be made to fend for herself on the streets. I'm sure she could make some kind of living on her back :evil:
tonto
You're Nicked

Postby icesugar » Sat Apr 05, 2008 10:25 am

Nobody could have said it more accurately.
Don't they have an island where we can ship these people (creatures) off to?
They should be seperated from society.
If anyone wants to jump on me for this then go ahead. I work hard, and live overseas, but I have a property in the UK and I pay taxes. I have 2 kids but could afford to have 12, only I choose to give mine the best education, and plenty of my time too. It is called good hard honest work, something these scumbags know nothing about.
'Better to keep your mouth shut and be thought a fool, rather than open it and remove all doubt.'
icesugar
New In Town

Postby IsChildNeglectLegal » Sun Apr 27, 2008 4:54 pm

ukjasmine wrote:yes, id like to see them sue and id pay a bit to a fund to help the mother do it.

Looks like you backed the wrong Horse... :wink:
Pro McConn, excusing Child neglect since 3rd May 2007

Clarrie...if it's good enough for the PJ it's good enough for ME..get over yourself you are now't but a Pink Windbag !

"Use the Force"........the Police Force to lock the B*ggers up.
IsChildNeglectLegal
On Parole

Postby ukjasmine » Sun Apr 27, 2008 5:28 pm

actually i'd still like to help the mother , i see her and her family as victims. i doubt you would understand that perspective as you are more the bully.
ukjasmine
New In Town

Postby yeahbutno » Wed Apr 30, 2008 1:02 pm

ukjasmine wrote:actually i'd still like to help the mother , i see her and her family as victims. i doubt you would understand that perspective as you are more the bully.

Sorry, but no matter how I look at it, how much I consider their disadvantaged circs, and the social deprivation obvious on their estate - I absolutely cannot see Karen Mathews as a victim.

And IMO, that has nothing to do with bullying, and everything to do with the basic principles of right & wrong.
yeahbutno
New In Town

Previous

Return to Shannon Matthews - 9yrs old - Missing Since 19th February 2008 - Found Alive 14th March 2008