Would you place this child back with her family

Shannon Matthews went missing on her way home from school on the 19th February 2008, Shannon lived in Dewsbury with her Mother and Step Father. Please discuss

UPDATE Shannon Matthews Found Alive 14th March 2008

Re: Would you place this child back with her family

Postby tonto » Thu Apr 03, 2008 1:24 am

tonto wrote:Reality check here. Shannon came into the sphere of her abductor because of her mother's lifestyle. It can't be disputed, she has 7 children by 5 different fathers and because of that there is an absolutely huge network of extended family and their friends. Donovan is the Uncle of her mother's boyfriend. These paedophiles are opportunistic and they groom vulnerable children. Shannon was a vulnerable child and we don't know the full story yet. At the beginning of all this it was stated that she might have run away so she would be given a computer like her brother (compulsive runaway). I read that Donovan's computer was taken away for analysis. It's possible that they were communicating via the brother's computer.
Out of Karen Matthews 7 children at least 3 are living with their fathers. These children include a full brother of Shannon. That is tragic to split up full blooded siblings like that. Doesn't anyone think it is odd that someone's child has been missing for 3 weeks with the very worst scenario presumed and when found the mother is only allowed 2 minutes to speak with her and not touch her. I don't think you would keep a woman with normal mothering instincts apart from her daughter. Wouldn't it be normal to throw your arms around them, tell the authorities to go to hell and be with your little girl every step of the way through whatever counselling, interviewing and testing she had to endure? Something does not add up here :(

Well I guess we all know now why Shannon is not reunited with Karen and Craig don't we :evil:
tonto
You're Nicked

Re: Would you place this child back with her family

Postby Monkeyman » Wed Apr 09, 2008 1:02 am

So do you think she should be returned now?
Monkeyman
Suspect

Previous

Return to Shannon Matthews - 9yrs old - Missing Since 19th February 2008 - Found Alive 14th March 2008