Would you place this child back with her family

Shannon Matthews went missing on her way home from school on the 19th February 2008, Shannon lived in Dewsbury with her Mother and Step Father. Please discuss

UPDATE Shannon Matthews Found Alive 14th March 2008

Would you place this child back with her family

Postby Monkeyman » Tue Mar 18, 2008 12:49 am

To be honest my answer would be no, this is the life she had and knows nothing different, drugs, drink, numerous men coming and going, what kind of life as she had, hope to god the social services have a long hard look at this childs life, so she is a princess who as new pink bedding, what a load of c***, poor child what a life
Monkeyman
Suspect

Re: Would you place this child back with her family

Postby babyjo » Tue Mar 18, 2008 12:56 am

Monkeyman wrote:To be honest my answer would be no, this is the life she had and knows nothing different, drugs, drink, numerous men coming and going, what kind of life as she had, hope to god the social services have a long hard look at this childs life, so she is a princess who as new pink bedding, what a load of c***, poor child what a life

:evil:

I cannot believe you are posting this. You, are a disgrace. Shannons mother was in absolute pieces when she lost her daughter. There may be drink and drugs, but she didn't ABANDON her children. Shannons mother was not out jogging, or having her hair done when the rest of the world were looking for her child. You are just another member of the sh*tty public who base everything around class. How DARE you come in here and critize another family when there are a pair of people out there who NEGLECTED there child to a massive degree and getting away with it scot free.

I don't care what that mother does in her private life...it has NOTHING to do with how or why Shannon went missing. She loves her kids dearly which is more than can be said for the McCanns.

God I wish everyone were as perfect as you Monkeyman, cos the world would be a better place.

Some people have hard lives, and love their children...others have it easy and put there kids in danger.
Gerry & Kate: You know what happened to your daughter. Your guilty as sin and we all know it too.
babyjo
Suspect

Postby Monkeyman » Tue Mar 18, 2008 1:03 am

And how dare you critisise me, i am working class and know many families who have struggled to bring up children struggling, have you seen the reports of the family background my concern is the child not the family, have you read the reports of the family members who have already been charged with sexual acts against children, i support the working class and hate the class issue most are hard working decent people
Monkeyman
Suspect

Postby babyjo » Tue Mar 18, 2008 1:07 am

Then I pray to god nothing happens to your children and the press don't start digging you and your families history up. Because I'll tell you something, NO-ONE is perfect. Who has the sexual charges put against them? her mother??!!!

We should just go around the country whisking away children of people with problems, cos that will solve everything.
Gerry & Kate: You know what happened to your daughter. Your guilty as sin and we all know it too.
babyjo
Suspect

Postby Monkeyman » Tue Mar 18, 2008 1:13 am

No nothing will happen to my children because they are my life and they come first, i will not farm them out to every tom d*ck and harry while i go to bingo take drugs and drink the night away, and send half of them to the men i had them to, i am not perfect far from it, but i take care of the most precious things in my life, do you, the childs welfare is at stake here or do you not care, wait till it comes out you are the disgrace wanting that child to go back to a life of hell
Monkeyman
Suspect

Postby babyjo » Tue Mar 18, 2008 1:18 am

Did I say I thought she should go back? I believe I haven't made an opinion out of it yet. So here it is. I think we should let Shannon and social services decide what happen to her, not people like you who have only read things in a paper (and right now the british media is not worthy of basing your opinions on something, if it was none of us would be here, we'd all be believing the McCann's are innocent) yet have no REAL understanding of what happens on a day to day basis in her family.

How do you know something bad won't happen to your kids? cos like i said earlier.... The reason she was taken has nothing to do with her families lifestyle, it just happened. And this kind of thing could happen to anyone, so remember that when you go judging other peoples families.
babyjo
Suspect

Postby Monkeyman » Tue Mar 18, 2008 1:24 am

So you know what happens in her family life then, you jumped down my throat and called me a disgrace for being concerned about the welfare of a little girl who as obviously had a rotten deal in life, you say it is not the mothers fault over her lifestyle i beg to differ
Monkeyman
Suspect

Postby babyjo » Tue Mar 18, 2008 1:27 am

Monkeyman wrote:So you know what happens in her family life then, you jumped down my throat and called me a disgrace for being concerned about the welfare of a little girl who as obviously had a rotten deal in life, you say it is not the mothers fault over her lifestyle i beg to differ

I didn't that either :? I said her mothers lifestyle has nothing to do with how she was taken. It has nothing to do with exact moment she was snatched off the street. This kind of thing could happen to anyone. Reguardless of whether they have slept with one man or 50.

I think its a disgrace that people like you hear something in the media and think TAKE THE KIDS AWAY when you don't know all the details, you don't know what happens in that house other than the bad stuff. Because thats what the media wants you to hear. You cannot say for a fact that Shannon is or ever was an unhappy child. If it turns out she is. Then fair enough, but right now, its up to the social services and Shannon.
Last edited by babyjo on Tue Mar 18, 2008 1:29 am, edited 1 time in total.
babyjo
Suspect

Postby Monkeyman » Tue Mar 18, 2008 1:29 am

Okay we disagree, just hope that the welfare of this little girl is the most important issue
Monkeyman
Suspect

Postby babyjo » Tue Mar 18, 2008 1:31 am

we are in agreement then, i want to see her in a home she is happy in, and being cared for well, how do you know its not happening where she is? :) i am sorry for calling you a disgrace - i hate to see this family bad mouthed while another is treated like some kind of victim.
babyjo
Suspect

Postby Monkeyman » Tue Mar 18, 2008 1:34 am

Justice is coming soon for maddie i hope
Monkeyman
Suspect

Postby scandi » Tue Mar 18, 2008 1:38 am

Monkeyman wrote:Okay we disagree, just hope that the welfare of this little girl is the most important issue

Whew! :lol: Here in the States in situations like this the child would go to the mother unless she were proven to be unfit.

I don't think that is the case here. The grandparents spoke out today saying the mother was wonderful to Shannon until this man came into her life. If he poses a threat to Shannon in any way I think since he is married to her mom, they would then give Shannon and her 2 siblings to the grandparents until such a time as the mother wakes up and smells the roses!

What bothers me is the mother allows the stepfather to hit her children and that is awful. It almost sounds she has an obsessive problem about him.

Whatever, I am thankful Children's Services are taking a good look at everything, putting the welfare of all 3 children first! xox
scandi
Local Lag

Postby Monkeyman » Tue Mar 18, 2008 1:41 am

Goodnight no hard feelings, just want the best for the little girl who i hope will get the best care whatever that will be
Monkeyman
Suspect

Postby babyjo » Tue Mar 18, 2008 1:48 am

Monkeyman wrote:Goodnight no hard feelings, just want the best for the little girl who i hope will get the best care whatever that will be

There is no hard feelings - i actually feel a little foolish :oops: . Take care :)
babyjo
Suspect

Postby scandi » Tue Mar 18, 2008 1:58 am

babyjo wrote:
Monkeyman wrote:Goodnight no hard feelings, just want the best for the little girl who i hope will get the best care whatever that will be

There is no hard feelings - i actually feel a little foolish :oops: . Take care :)

Don't feel foolish Babyjoe. There are always two sides to an issue, and in one like this the best thing for the kids has to be figured out. Everyone wants children to be with their moms, but only if it isn't dangerous for them.
scandi
Local Lag

Next

Return to Shannon Matthews - 9yrs old - Missing Since 19th February 2008 - Found Alive 14th March 2008