SUNDAY MIRROR-IS THIS WHAT KAREN MATTHEWS IS REALLY LIKE???

Shannon Matthews went missing on her way home from school on the 19th February 2008, Shannon lived in Dewsbury with her Mother and Step Father. Please discuss

UPDATE Shannon Matthews Found Alive 14th March 2008

Re: SUNDAY MIRROR-IS THIS WHAT KAREN MATTHEWS IS REALLY LIKE???

Postby Marianna » Mon Apr 21, 2008 9:34 pm

Meadow wrote:To be honest ''how sad is that'' generally and specifically,

quote:

'' '' Eddie - who was Karen's lover for three months in 2005 - broke his silence on his ordeal last night. He revealed: "I bought her an engagement ring from Argos for £36.99, and asked her to marry me. And this is how she repays me. I feel like a fool." ''

I don't suppose this is really what is 'swingers' but OMG what a picture.

To be honest, I think the Mirror didnt need to go into such detail.

Course he did. He got paid for his story. Got to have knickers in there somewhere.
Marianna
Suspect

Postby the wonderer » Tue Apr 22, 2008 10:51 am

"We did it on the settee in her living room. She put the kids to bed and we cuddled up together. I hadn't been with a woman for a while so Karen took the lead. She was all over me. She undid my trousers as we kissed and tugged them down to my ankles. Then she undid her own and took them off. I started undoing my shoes so I could get my trousers off completely but she quickly slipped her knickers off and told me not to bother about my shoes. She left her top half on and we made love right there on the settee. After that, we had sex most days. She loved sex and couldn't get enough"

EWW too much info for me, YUK!!
the wonderer
New In Town

Postby thinkzinc » Tue Apr 22, 2008 11:21 am

Perfect argument for i.q. tests before people are allowed to breed.
thinkzinc
Suspect

Postby farfromthe... » Tue Apr 22, 2008 11:39 am

halfamo wrote:Well she had me fooled ,it was only when Shannon was found alive i began to suspect things were not as they seemed.Does'nt sound like a very nice lady at all does she.

Well she was being held up as an example of good old fashioned salt of the earth, responsible parenting, caring about her kids, appropriate reaction to her daughters disappearance etc

Not to be 'told you so' to anyone but it does highlight that jumping to assumptions are not always helpful.
Zero tolerance. If ignore doesn't work then I will name and shame culprits.
farfromthe...
Mafia Boss

Postby peacelover » Wed Apr 23, 2008 7:58 am

I will never be able to look at the jewelry counter in Argos in the same way again :shock:

He revealed: "I bought her an engagement ring from Argos for £36.99, and asked her to marry me. And this is how she repays me.

and he bought her a
silver bracelet from Argos

A good woman is priced of value higher than rubies and pearls, a bad woman gets cheap stuff from Argos :D :D
peacelover
Suspect

Previous

Return to Shannon Matthews - 9yrs old - Missing Since 19th February 2008 - Found Alive 14th March 2008