A Message from Doobyscoo

Here you will find Doobys Diaries and more. Try your hand at satirical writing and post your masterpiece here

A Message from Doobyscoo

Postby doobyscoo » Thu Dec 20, 2007 4:01 pm

A message from DoobyScoo

I'd always planned to end the Diary after Christmas, maybe New Years Eve, but feel that todays entry was the natural end. The writing will continue, just in another way.

Thank you for everyone who has supported me in writing this story, (27,000 words long Who'd have ever thought)

Please look out for the New Years Eve Special

The Closeted Diary of a Middle Aged Man Maid

In the meantime, have a wonderful Christmas and a great new year, hope to see you on Sunday :)

Dooby :wav:
Diary of a Naive woman Aged 39 and 3/4 is a work of fiction, well maybe one character is real!

viewtopic.php?f=15&t=2702
doobyscoo
Suspect

Postby somthinfishie » Thu Dec 20, 2007 11:53 pm

It was a pleasure to read your work ,doobyscoo,just know that anything else you write will be
equaly hilarious. :santa: :occasion5:
somthinfishie
On Parole

Postby justmel » Fri Dec 21, 2007 1:22 pm

thankyou dooby its been great it really has :)
justmel
New In Town

Postby MsMarbles » Fri Dec 21, 2007 3:08 pm

Loved the diary entries, Dooby. Sad that they have finished now :cry: It was a good way to end them though :) Look forward to any new stuff you have in the pipeline for us to read :D Keep that pen flowing, don't let talent go to waste.
I believe.....
I believe and trust in Eddie and keela.
__
"Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence." - John Adams
MsMarbles
On Parole

Postby Spinnochio » Fri Dec 21, 2007 4:59 pm

I'm sad but the last entry was a fitting end. Dooby you are awful- but I like you :lol: thanks for giving so much pleasure to so many. Kate's version of My Favourite Things was just the funniest rudest thing ever :lol: :lol: :lol:
'I feel sad and I feel lonely and our life is not AS happy without Madeleine'. Kate McCann
Spinnochio
New In Town

Postby bonnybraes1 » Fri Dec 21, 2007 9:18 pm

That was a magical way to end your diaries, dooby. Don't let your talent go to waste...looking forward to hearing from Clarrie, though.
bonnybraes1

Postby julygirl3210 » Fri Dec 21, 2007 10:37 pm

Thanks Dooby for your wonderful Diaries. I have enjoyed all 27,000 words of them. I will be having massive withdrawal symptoms to the Diaries, but am sure you will find a suitable cure in your latest venture.

I look forward with eager anticipation to the New Year and "The Closeted Diary of a Middle Aged Man Maid". Hum, methinks, wonder who this could be? Need some clarryfication.

Merry Christmas Dooby to you and your family, and a Happy New Year.

:santa: :santa: :santa: :santa: :santa: :santa: :santa: :santa: :santa: :santa: :santa: :santa: :santa: :santa: :santa: :santa: :santa: :santa: :santa:
"Out damned spot ................" - Macbeth
julygirl3210
On Parole

Postby traveller » Sat Dec 22, 2007 8:25 am

Dooby you have left us with no christmas or new year story, you have just walked out and abandond as like little children left to fend for ourselves :lol:
I am still asking, what have you done with your child?
Where is Maddy?
traveller

Postby nurgis » Sat Dec 22, 2007 10:10 pm

Thank you Dooby for all the fun.
If ever you publish them then please let me know
as I would gladly purchase a copy or two :study: :study: :study:
and / or any of your writing :D :D :D :D :love4: skol :occasion5:

:santa: :reindeer:
NO more ice please and justice for Maddie
nurgis
Local Lag

Postby sabot » Sun Dec 23, 2007 9:43 am

Thanks Dooby. Joyeux Noel.
sabot
You're Nicked

Postby gaia » Sun Dec 23, 2007 2:43 pm

Doob, Merry Christmas and thanks for all the laffs! Can't wait for the new stuff in the new year. You've got such a real gift, kiddo.

Love,
gaia 8)
gaia
New In Town

Postby doobyscoo » Sun Dec 23, 2007 6:19 pm

traveller wrote:Dooby you have left us with no christmas or new year story, you have just walked out and abandond as like little children left to fend for ourselves :lol:

Oh believe me, there is a Christmas and new Year story, it will be seen through the eyes of someone else, but there is a story!
Diary of a Naive woman Aged 39 and 3/4 is a work of fiction, well maybe one character is real!

viewtopic.php?f=15&t=2702
doobyscoo
Suspect

Postby MsMarbles » Tue Jan 01, 2008 2:54 pm

Haven't seen you on here in a while Dooby :( If you are lurking for now, hope you are ok? :?
I believe.....
I believe and trust in Eddie and keela.
__
"Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence." - John Adams
MsMarbles
On Parole

Postby julygirl3210 » Sat Jan 05, 2008 11:37 pm

Doobyscoo.

What happened to the New Years Eve Special? Where is it?

Please come back soon. We are all going cold turkey and need a dose of your humour NOW. Begging you. :dontknow: :dontknow: :dontknow: :cry:
:cry: :cry:

Hurry back Dooby.

:sad1: :sad1: :sad1:
"Out damned spot ................" - Macbeth
julygirl3210
On Parole

Recuperate

Postby Goretti » Thu Jan 10, 2008 12:35 am

:( :( :( Doobyscoo - heartfelt thanks for the joy and laughter you have brought to (a) orginal forum (b) Bar Arguido (c) The 3 arguidos :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: Guess, you have to rest that creative, talented mind :roll: :roll: :!: I would reiterate what other posters are suggesting :arrow: if you and Cabo were in cohoots :wink: throw in a bit of Tigger :!: Anything youse could come up with would certainly have a ready audience/people willing to buy :arrow: :arrow:
You know most of us have 'stalked' forums to find where you guys are at :?: (I have received loads of PM's to provide directions to our latest venue) :!: Guess, it is totally unfair to ask yeese to provide such free mega entertainment: I know you have 'lightened my load on many heavy days' :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:
Could you clarify your journey from home to work Doobs :?: I could then think how to L..E..N..G..H..T..E .N :arrow: it a wee bit for you :idea: We could come up with some ACE excuses :wink: :wink: for your boss :?:
Other posters in your area could even (a thought) supplement you with tea/coffee:soup/sandwiches/ :roll: :roll: :roll:
Your choice would just be our command :idea: Your wishes, :P :P :P our demand :!:
Goretti
New In Town

Return to Satirical Comedy Forum: Doobys Diaries and more