Daniel Entwistle went missing 3rd may 2003.

If you have problems then perhaps one of the members might have a suggestion or tell you how they coped with a certain situation. Also we could post links for all children that are missing and need to be found. All aspects of child welfare discussed here, new and old cases. Children that have been let down by Social Services and the authorities.

Daniel Entwistle went missing 3rd may 2003.

Postby georgegina » Wed Apr 16, 2008 11:06 am

this child went missing 5 years ago this year he was 7 years old hes still never been found.
I'm ashamed to admit that until i fell across this child's profile (while checking missing children sites)i had no idea who he was . this was a few weeks ago , since then i have posted on another forum were i realized not many other people could remember his case either . Ive emailed several people asking for help to get his name back into public view to no avail . i also requested sky would do i joint story on Daniel on Maddie's anniversary as its the same date in the hope that just one person might see it and new evidence could come forward.

please take 5 minutes to look at Daniels missing person file , show the link to anyone you know who could help Daniel as its about time he was brought home.
hes been missing far to long.

http://www.norfolk.police.uk/article.cf ... &bctrail=0
i introduce daniel entwhistle he disappeared 3rd may 2003.
he was 7 years old.
he still hasnt been found.
please take 5 minutes to read his missing person file.
georgegina
New In Town

Re: Daniel Entwistle went missing 3rd may 2003.

Postby tylersmum » Wed Apr 16, 2008 11:19 am

georgegina wrote:this child went missing 5 years ago this year he was 7 years old hes still never been found.
I'm ashamed to admit that until i fell across this child's profile (while checking missing children sites)i had no idea who he was . this was a few weeks ago , since then i have posted on another forum were i realized not many other people could remember his case either . Ive emailed several people asking for help to get his name back into public view to no avail . i also requested sky would do i joint story on Daniel on Maddie's anniversary as its the same date in the hope that just one person might see it and new evidence could come forward.

please take 5 minutes to look at Daniels missing person file , show the link to anyone you know who could help Daniel as its about time he was brought home.
hes been missing far to long.

It is believed he fell in a river and his body was washed out to sea.
Their is a picture of him from a shops CCTV and it is really poignant.
After getting his sweets he rode off on his bike.
tylersmum
Mafia Boss

Postby poppy » Wed Apr 16, 2008 8:25 pm

He disappeared in May 2003 and in August, 3 months later, the police basically announced the case was closed :evil:
This is unbelievable in the light of the Madeleine case. Tylersmum says it's believed he drowned. Maybe he did; maybe he didn't. How can his parent's rest without proof? Why aren't the police still looking?
WHY is there such a variation in treatment??
I have to admit, I hadn't heard of this poor boy until today. WHY!?
And what a fantastic reason to resurrect the case because of the date. I hope he gets the media attention he needs.
poppy
Suspect

Postby MoeSzyslak » Wed Apr 16, 2008 8:34 pm

So sad. Looked at the page, and saw the CCTV shots. Really haunting.
"Those who desire to give up freedom in order to gain security will not have, nor do they deserve, either one." - Benjamin Franklin
MoeSzyslak
On Parole

Postby Lumpy Leopard » Wed Apr 16, 2008 8:39 pm

I was totally unaware of this case as well and when you consider the date, it seems incredible there were no reminders from the press, who have covered the story, albeit briefly! I wonder what Daniel's parents make of the Mcscams! No, sorry take that back, they, like the rest of us are probably just concerned about what happend to her, whilst with the co-incidendtal dates are probably too emotionally torn by the loss of their child to make a comment to the press
Freedom of Speech 03/05/07 R.I.P
Lumpy Leopard
Suspect

Postby MoeSzyslak » Wed Apr 16, 2008 8:41 pm

http://www.mirror.co.uk/archive/2003/05/06/video-clue-on-daniel-89520-12924141/

More info here. Some details of the case confuse me a bit.
"Those who desire to give up freedom in order to gain security will not have, nor do they deserve, either one." - Benjamin Franklin
MoeSzyslak
On Parole

Postby bugalugs1970 » Wed Apr 16, 2008 8:43 pm

I vividly remember this little lad, i use to live about 5 miles from his home. None of the locals will forget little Daniel. I will post a link for him on several other groups for missing/abused/neglected children that i am a registered with.
I'm on the payroll........WHAT...you didn't know!!!!!!
http://petitions.pm.gov.uk/Savekids/
http://www.truthformadeleine.com
bugalugs1970
Mafia Boss

Postby Lumpy Leopard » Wed Apr 16, 2008 8:48 pm

moe just read the article - what bits confuse?
Freedom of Speech 03/05/07 R.I.P
Lumpy Leopard
Suspect

Postby MoeSzyslak » Wed Apr 16, 2008 8:53 pm

Lumpy Leopard wrote:moe just read the article - what bits confuse?

Well, the article mentions his dad saying that his son had behavioral problems, but yet he sent him to a shop 50 yards away.
I'm not trying to detract or derail the thread, it just confuses me.
Sorry.
MoeSzyslak
On Parole

Postby georgegina » Thu Apr 17, 2008 12:43 am

MoeSzyslak wrote:
Lumpy Leopard wrote:moe just read the article - what bits confuse?

Well, the article mentions his dad saying that his son had behavioral problems, but yet he sent him to a shop 50 yards away.
I'm not trying to detract or derail the thread, it just confuses me.
Sorry.

its not off topic as its all part of Daniels story , he did have behavioral problems from what his mother said and personally i wouldn't of let him go if i was his parent.
the thing that confuses me is why he just seems to have become old news
(with regards to the police and media)after 3 months when there's no Daniel , no body(even though its terrible to think it) , no witnesses and no evidence to what actually happened to him.
this child has had a terrible injustice done to him.imo
he needs to be found but for that to happen someone has to be actually looking for him.
sadly i don't think anyone actually is at present.
they might just start again if enough people start asking questions about why Daniels case was not pursued until they had actual evidence on what happened to him . after all children don't just vanish into thin air.

thanks to everyone whose took the time to read Daniels file and the posts which are helping others read it.could anyone who agrees its time Daniel was found please attach Daniels missing person link to emails to friends and family etc or other sites it all helps :)
i introduce daniel entwhistle he disappeared 3rd may 2003.
he was 7 years old.
he still hasnt been found.
please take 5 minutes to read his missing person file.
georgegina
New In Town

Return to Missing Children, Child Welfare and Parent to Parent