3A proud to support www.mccannfiles.com

If you have problems then perhaps one of the members might have a suggestion or tell you how they coped with a certain situation. Also we could post links for all children that are missing and need to be found. All aspects of child welfare discussed here, new and old cases. Children that have been let down by Social Services and the authorities.

Re: 3A proud to support www.mccannfiles.com

Postby bonnybraes1 » Tue Apr 15, 2008 3:10 pm

mumof5 wrote:Big BUMP for Nigel ..... you are doing a great job ... keep up the good work. 8) 8) 8) 8)

Ignore zzzzzz (sorry not sure if I have spelt that with the correct number of "z" s :mrgreen: ).
A self confessed tory. :shock: Say no more. :lol:

D'you think his local party would be impressed if they knew he spent this morning trying to post pictures of elephant's testicles here? :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
bonnybraes1

Postby MsMarbles » Tue Apr 15, 2008 3:20 pm

bonnybraes1 wrote:
mumof5 wrote:Big BUMP for Nigel ..... you are doing a great job ... keep up the good work. 8) 8) 8) 8)

Ignore zzzzzz (sorry not sure if I have spelt that with the correct number of "z" s :mrgreen: ).

D'you think his local party would be impressed if they knew he spent this morning trying to post pictures of elephant's testicles here? :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

:shock: :lol:

I seem to have missed that thank goodness :lol:
I believe.....
I believe and trust in Eddie and keela.
__
"Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence." - John Adams
MsMarbles
On Parole

Postby paulosgirl » Tue Apr 15, 2008 3:25 pm

bonnybraes1 wrote:

I saw that.How mature. :roll: :roll: :roll:
paulosgirl
On Parole

Postby MalCat » Tue Apr 15, 2008 6:20 pm

Would be lost in space without the mccannfiles.com. Live long and prosper.
MalCat
Been Cautioned

Postby Chox » Tue Apr 15, 2008 9:22 pm

rock on nigel!

and lets all do remember -

when old zzzzzzzzzzz gets up to the pearly gates, peter is not going to ask him,

uh, hey, did you work all you could?

peter could give a c*** about someone's work ethic.

but he DOES care about how they treat their fellow man.

i feel very comfortable saying i doubt zzzzzzzzzzz is a nice guy.
Chox
Been Cautioned

Postby beggars'belief » Tue Apr 15, 2008 11:39 pm

MalCat wrote:Would be lost in space without the mccannfiles.com. Live long and prosper.

Agree, MalCat. And very well said.

If the intrepid driving force behind mccannfiles.com is "workshy", I'd hate to see what someone keen could do. Make my confuser explode I reckon.

Exemplary use of societal investment funding, for all to see.

Thank you to all those who promote the campaign for reality.
"These people only do good ... and this is how the world repays them" MrGerry's Mum, TV news 4-5-07
beggars'belief
You're Nicked

Postby Ferretmama » Tue Apr 15, 2008 11:48 pm

Chox wrote:rock on nigel!

and lets all do remember -

when old zzzzzzzzzzz gets up to the pearly gates, peter is not going to ask him,

uh, hey, did you work all you could?

peter could give a c*** about someone's work ethic.

but he DOES care about how they treat their fellow man.

i feel very comfortable saying i doubt zzzzzzzzzzz is a nice guy.

Chox, I don't think zzzzzzzzzzzz will be going up anywhere, I think he'll be heading in the other direction.
Ferretmama
Suspect

Postby Barracuda » Wed Apr 16, 2008 3:59 am

zzzzzzzzzz wrote:
nbrado wrote:
zzzzzzzzzz wrote:Sorry that clarifies it a bit better. Personally I wouldn't call him a benefit cheat per se if he declares revenue from the site. However in my honest opinion he does seem to be "workshy", i.e. not out there looking for a job but instead spending 24 hours a day (his words) on the website.

Sorry it's just the Tory in me talking, I have never been on the dole even though I could have been and worked all of my life.

How nigel spends his time is up to him, if hes not working for whatever reason then he is entitled to create and maintain a website. where does it say in the job seekers charter that he must devote 100 percent of his time to locating a job and pleasing your jobseeker requirements.

Just because you set a benchmark of not claiming ever in your life and being a proud tory is not a watermark for everyone else to follow.

And my recollection of the TORYS was eating expensive nosh on the brighton front while the rest of the country ate beans and fell around their ears..

Actually it says you must be "actively seeking work" which working 24hours a day on a website clearly is not. My opinion and I'm not changing it.

---------------

zzzzzzz I was in the same situation as Nigel... I don't work for anyone and built up a business as I'm sure Nigel will do, now I probably pay more tax than you earn. There are many paths in life.
The phone and email intercepts, as I understand it, are almost enough on their own. But I have always been told that even this is NOT the standalone evidence. CW.
Barracuda
You're Nicked

Postby pike1 » Wed Apr 16, 2008 6:20 am

The mccannfiles is my bookmarked "bible"which has enabled me to get up to speed with the case as I only joined the 3a forum in January!
It is clear that a lot of hard work endless hours and painstaking research has gone into it...I expect that it will become an important resource in the future since this tragic story will certainly make legal history...
Thank you redsquare....remember how J.K Rowling began her writing career... :lol: :lol: :lol:
"Always tell the truth.That way you don`t have to remember what you said"[Mark Twain]

The 3 Arguidos Cookery Book : great recipes!

viewtopic.php?f=16&t=3620&p=355600#p355600
pike1
Hardened Criminal

Postby Eurydice » Thu Apr 17, 2008 11:02 pm

I love that site and applaud it!
Eurydice
New In Town

Postby bjr » Sat Apr 19, 2008 7:52 pm

I have just had a PM from a member who has just heard from Redsquare who has sadly been taken ill and is in hospital awaiting tests. He has told them that he is OK and is awaiting tests and won't be able to update his site at the moment.
To my critics
When I'm in a sober mood, I worry, work and think,
When I'm in a drunken mood, I gamble, play and drink,
But when my moods are over and my time has come to pass,
I hope I'm buried upside down, so the world may kiss my ar*e
bjr

Postby coral » Sat Apr 19, 2008 8:19 pm

bjr wrote:I have just had a PM from a member who has just heard from Redsquare who has sadly been taken ill and is in hospital awaiting tests. He has told them that he is OK and is awaiting tests and won't be able to update his site at the moment.

Wishing him a speedy recovery and hope evrything is ok for him. :)
coral
Local Lag

Postby Plath » Sat Apr 19, 2008 8:30 pm

Wishing him well. Hope he gets better soon.
Plath
Been Cautioned

Postby starangerandstranger » Sat Apr 19, 2008 9:39 pm

coral wrote:
bjr wrote:I have just had a PM from a member who has just heard from Redsquare who has sadly been taken ill and is in hospital awaiting tests. He has told them that he is OK and is awaiting tests and won't be able to update his site at the moment.

Wishing him a speedy recovery and hope evrything is ok for him. :)

Hope he's not being treated by any of the Tapas7
starangerandstranger
You're Nicked

Postby lovemedo » Sat Apr 19, 2008 9:44 pm

a knock on the door...

enters dr. gerry

:sad8: :sad8: :sad8:
swimming on the river rhine!
lovemedo
Local Lag

PreviousNext