Welcome

If you have problems then perhaps one of the members might have a suggestion or tell you how they coped with a certain situation. Also we could post links for all children that are missing and need to be found. All aspects of child welfare discussed here, new and old cases. Children that have been let down by Social Services and the authorities.

Welcome

Postby Tigger » Sun Nov 25, 2007 7:27 pm

:
deleted
Last edited by Tigger on Sun Dec 02, 2007 4:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Without prejudice. All posts are opinion based unless backed by a link or quote.

When everything depends on just one tiny lie, we forget that in order to correct one lie, seven others have to be told.
- Shevat Yehudah
Tigger
Local Lag

Postby bella » Sun Nov 25, 2007 7:45 pm

i love your jellybean analogy,will try to add more after sons bedtime :)
bella
Suspect

Postby Tigger » Sun Nov 25, 2007 7:53 pm

deleted
Without prejudice. All posts are opinion based unless backed by a link or quote.

When everything depends on just one tiny lie, we forget that in order to correct one lie, seven others have to be told.
- Shevat Yehudah
Tigger
Local Lag

Postby caterinavallenti » Mon Nov 26, 2007 6:30 pm

Wow Tigger what a lot of experience you have. I really admire people who work with children as an ex nurse I appreciated the time and patience involved my hat goes off to you.
caterinavallenti
Suspect

Postby Tigger » Mon Nov 26, 2007 10:31 pm

deleted

- Shevat Yehudah
Tigger
Local Lag

Postby caterinavallenti » Tue Nov 27, 2007 1:35 pm

I trained in the 70s although we didnt wear pinnies we still wore hats and dresses and sisters word was law. I left because of the changes and the attitudes now they use machines for everything. Had a bad experience with nurses looking after my late father, and had a few good going fights with them. The hospital is now at the centre of a Fatal accident enquirey that has taken 10 years to go to court. When I think of the Nursing Officers and Senior Nursing Officers from my training. Was in front of the desk many a time fro sneaking in late to residency till we discoverd bribery of the night poters, pressies at christmas was a wonderfull thing, beer and socks seemed to do the trick. Dont miss it now, but miss the days gone by when we had fun the patienst were cared for and sneaky cups of tea without being caught was the highlight of a shift.
caterinavallenti
Suspect

Postby Tigger » Tue Nov 27, 2007 2:59 pm

deleted

- Shevat Yehudah
Tigger
Local Lag

Postby bjr » Sun Dec 02, 2007 4:32 pm

PLEASE NOTE THESE POSTS HAVE BEEN DELETED BY THE OP NOT BY ADMIN THREAD LOCKED
To my critics
When I'm in a sober mood, I worry, work and think,
When I'm in a drunken mood, I gamble, play and drink,
But when my moods are over and my time has come to pass,
I hope I'm buried upside down, so the world may kiss my ar*e
bjr

Return to Missing Children, Child Welfare and Parent to Parent