Rene Hasse, what do you know of him.

If you have problems then perhaps one of the members might have a suggestion or tell you how they coped with a certain situation. Also we could post links for all children that are missing and need to be found. All aspects of child welfare discussed here, new and old cases. Children that have been let down by Social Services and the authorities.

Re: Rene Hasse, what do you know of him.

Postby tylersmum » Fri Apr 04, 2008 7:24 am

Impartial wrote:Dont you all read the threads you are replying to?

The name is Ren├® Has├®e (not really german - father could be french?)

highqualitywristband even supplied a link to the missing childrens webpage with his pic on.

http://www.vermisste-kinder.de/galerie/ ... ode=search

So the disappearance in portugal is real, but to me it sounds like a parental abduction, no connections whatsoever to Madeleine.

http://www.interpol.int/Public/Children ... h/Form.asp
Criteria Name : hasee Firstname : rene Sex : Male Hair Color : BLOND Or UNKNOWN
No documents matching your query were found.
For suggestions on how to broaden your search,

From Interpol website which is a International Police force set up to deal with crimes.
Even if the Portuguese would not put him on the Germans would have
I also find it strange that NO British media source have reported on this case
tylersmum
Mafia Boss

Postby miffed » Fri Apr 04, 2008 11:45 am

BOSTONLEGAL - my, my you do avoid the pertinent questions! Where is the proof that this child was reported missing to POLICE in Portugal and/or Germany??! Entries on these other sites provided in this thread mean nothing because it could've been done by anyone, including one parent trying to find a child being hidden from him/ her by the other parent! Provide a proper link to a Police or Interpol site, and we may take you seriously!
miffed
On Parole

Postby tylersmum » Fri Apr 04, 2008 12:06 pm

miffed wrote:BOSTONLEGAL - my, my you do avoid the pertinent questions! Where is the proof that this child was reported missing to POLICE in Portugal and/or Germany??! Entries on these other sites provided in this thread mean nothing because it could've been done by anyone, including one parent trying to find a child being hidden from him/ her by the other parent! Provide a proper link to a Police or Interpol site, and we may take you seriously!

I can't help feeling that if there was any substance to this story the Daily Mail would have had an interview with his mother condemning the PJ and claiming her blond haired son was in Morocco
tylersmum
Mafia Boss

Postby miffed » Fri Apr 04, 2008 12:20 pm

BOSTONLEGAL - Since you brought up this case, perhaps you could do everyone a favour and find out who exactly is sweeping this case under the carpet. See ForMadeleine entries:
http://formadeleine.proboards106.com/in ... hread=1411
ASI The Goddessof Truth wrote: Re: Rene Hasee - 6
« Reply #3 on Mar 5, 2008, 9:33am »

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
strange

I am sure I have seen two articles about Rene, one in german and one in english, they are both gone, no reference to rene's case anywhere on the net

There was one recent article saying Rene's mother wrote to McCanns.... that one is gone too

Hardly anything about this child in the press! More like a publicity stunt, if you aske me. This child's predicament came to light only after Madeleine disappeared! :shock: :roll:

BOSTONLEGAL: Why don't you contact the mother and offer to shame the Portuguese Police for not finding her son. She, must of course, provide details of the authorities to whom she reported the case! Or did she on her way home just go past the police station and say something to the effect that her son disappeared over the dunes, but don't worry, we will be back next year too search for him! :roll:
miffed
On Parole

Postby DrachenSachen » Wed Apr 09, 2008 3:13 am

BOSTONLEGAL needs to look at the state of her own country (Britain) and its society before attacking others such as Portugal. The mother (Karen Matthews) of an allegedly abducted child (Shannon Matthews) is going to be remanded into custody today for the crimes she has been charged with. It just goes to show you doesn't it, that not ALL parents of allegedly abducted children and are as "genuine" as some people, namely the McCann supporters, would want us to blindly believe they are.
Live Radio und Web-TV aus allen Ländern

http://www.surfmusik.de/
DrachenSachen
On Parole

Postby BOSTONLEGAL » Thu Apr 10, 2008 2:24 pm

Took a bit of finding but if Rene Hasee missing has not been covered up, it is, well what is it.
http://www.missing-kids.eu/index.html
BOSTONLEGAL
New In Town

Postby csiturkey » Tue Apr 22, 2008 8:11 pm

BOSTONLEGAL wrote:You see Billie you are mistaken, in a court of law neglect or failing in a duty of care in a case such as this, would be if indeed there was an abduction a possible contributory factor but the crime itself would be carried out (no pun intended) by the abductor. No court would punish parents twice, well not in this country at least for a lack of judgement, which in itself may be a life sentence.
The proverb in my native tongue is self explanatory, people believe what suits them.

ergh, by that reasoning Boston, whats the point in having any laws r.e. neglect?

In your line of thinking, if something BAD does happen to a child whilst being neglected then the parents will suffer anyway so there's no need for legal justice? So what's the point of saying it's against the law to leave your kids alone? Or should they only be prosecuted when the child is found safe and well?

The law exists because we recognise a risk of injury, death or abduction. If the the law is proved to be right should we not punish those who break it?

How strange your view is..

p.s. A man in the U.K just recieved 18 months jail sentence for leaving his kids alone...and nothing happened to them!
csiturkey
You're Nicked

Postby xela » Tue Apr 22, 2008 9:13 pm

Ah the case that never was, surfaces again, there is a lot more a lot more to come.
xela
Been Cautioned

Postby hakluyt » Tue Apr 22, 2008 10:39 pm

Vimes wrote:Mentioned in a comment by "Anita", on Ben Greenman's "News Bloggers" site, as having "disappeared" from an Algarve beach - nothing else seems to be available. Is there something you wish to share with us?

Anita is the boy's mother's name, how strange.
hakluyt
Suspect

Previous

Return to Missing Children, Child Welfare and Parent to Parent