Rene Hasse, what do you know of him.

If you have problems then perhaps one of the members might have a suggestion or tell you how they coped with a certain situation. Also we could post links for all children that are missing and need to be found. All aspects of child welfare discussed here, new and old cases. Children that have been let down by Social Services and the authorities.

Re: Rene Hasse, what do you know of him.

Postby BOSTONLEGAL » Thu Apr 03, 2008 6:10 pm

You see Billie you are mistaken, in a court of law neglect or failing in a duty of care in a case such as this, would be if indeed there was an abduction a possible contributory factor but the crime itself would be carried out (no pun intended) by the abductor. No court would punish parents twice, well not in this country at least for a lack of judgement, which in itself may be a life sentence.
The proverb in my native tongue is self explanatory, people believe what suits them.
BOSTONLEGAL
New In Town
 
Posts: 60
Joined: Mon Mar 17, 2008 11:36 am

Re: Rene Hasse, what do you know of him.

Postby BOSTONLEGAL » Thu Apr 03, 2008 6:13 pm

Just noticed that this thread has been moved, as it has no connection to whatever, that for me says it all, if it isn't fitting in with the direction of this board hide it.
BOSTONLEGAL
New In Town
 
Posts: 60
Joined: Mon Mar 17, 2008 11:36 am

Re: Rene Hasse, what do you know of him.

Postby tylersmum » Thu Apr 03, 2008 6:21 pm

BOSTONLEGAL wrote:Just noticed that this thread has been moved, as it has no connection to whatever, that for me says it all, if it isn't fitting in with the direction of this board hide it.

No one with that name appears to be listed on Interpol's missing children list or Missing kids Germany,although there is a boy who looks similar but he went missing in 1998 but from Germany
tylersmum
Mafia Boss
 
Posts: 2590
Joined: Thu Jan 24, 2008 11:55 am

Re: Rene Hasse, what do you know of him.

Postby Billie » Thu Apr 03, 2008 6:22 pm

BOSTONLEGAL wrote:You see Billie you are mistaken, in a court of law neglect or failing in a duty of care in a case such as this, would be if indeed there was an abduction a possible contributory factor but the crime itself would be carried out (no pun intended) by the abductor. No court would punish parents twice, well not in this country at least for a lack of judgement, which in itself may be a life sentence.
The proverb in my native tongue is self explanatory, people believe what suits them.


Since there is no evidence that there ever was an abduction in this case, the parents should and ought to be faced with child endangerment and neglect charges at the very least. And don't you agree, that if they had not left their children alone and unsupervised in that apartment while they went out with their friends, that this whole story may have turned out differently? So it's rather naiive and pointless to blame the country of Portugal, is it not?
User avatar
Billie
Hardened Criminal
 
Posts: 1563
Joined: Wed Jan 23, 2008 2:36 pm
Location: Canada

Re: Rene Hasse, what do you know of him.

Postby BOSTONLEGAL » Thu Apr 03, 2008 6:31 pm

You see Billie, you are wrong again I have not blamed anyone, I have made a judgement that Portugal is not safe for my kids, that is my right, whereas you have blamed the McCanns.
BOSTONLEGAL
New In Town
 
Posts: 60
Joined: Mon Mar 17, 2008 11:36 am

Re: Rene Hasse, what do you know of him.

Postby Billie » Thu Apr 03, 2008 6:38 pm

BOSTONLEGAL wrote:You see Billie, you are wrong again I have not blamed anyone, I have made a judgement that Portugal is not safe for my kids, that is my right, whereas you have blamed the McCanns.


Oh, my mistake then...I thought you were assuming that Portugal is not a safe place to visit with kids based solely on the Maddie McCann disappearance. I assume then that you have a more reasonable explanation for your fear and distrust of the country? Because if you are basing your opinion of Portugal solely on Maddie's disappearance, you are making assumptions that are simply unjustified. The disappearance of Maddie did not have one iota to do with Portugal; it had everything to do with the fact that her parents left her unsupervised and alone. They failed her. You seem unwilling to want to accept this sad fact. And you continue to paint a picture of Portugal that is unfairly prejudicial. How can I be wrong in pointing this out to you?
User avatar
Billie
Hardened Criminal
 
Posts: 1563
Joined: Wed Jan 23, 2008 2:36 pm
Location: Canada

Re: Rene Hasse, what do you know of him.

Postby BOSTONLEGAL » Thu Apr 03, 2008 6:48 pm

Billie, my kids wont get a chance to go missing in Portugal, I like them to much, why do you keep using Madeleine to support your opinion, strange to say the least.
http://en.sevenload.com/tags/rene,3
BOSTONLEGAL
New In Town
 
Posts: 60
Joined: Mon Mar 17, 2008 11:36 am

Re: Rene Hasse, what do you know of him.

Postby tylersmum » Thu Apr 03, 2008 6:51 pm

BOSTONLEGAL wrote:You see Billie, you are wrong again I have not blamed anyone, I have made a judgement that Portugal is not safe for my kids, that is my right, whereas you have blamed the McCanns.

What PROOF have you that Rene Hasse went missing in Portugal?
tylersmum
Mafia Boss
 
Posts: 2590
Joined: Thu Jan 24, 2008 11:55 am

Re: Rene Hasse, what do you know of him.

Postby Billie » Thu Apr 03, 2008 6:52 pm

Pity you remain so close-minded.

The world is fuill of lovely places -- including Portugal -- too bad your kids won't have the pleasure of seeing any of it until they're old enough to make intelligent choices of their own.

**edited to clarify that my remark was directed at Bostonlegal.
User avatar
Billie
Hardened Criminal
 
Posts: 1563
Joined: Wed Jan 23, 2008 2:36 pm
Location: Canada

Re: Rene Hasse, what do you know of him.

Postby Impartial » Thu Apr 03, 2008 9:16 pm

Dont you all read the threads you are replying to?

The name is Ren├® Has├®e (not really german - father could be french?)

highqualitywristband even supplied a link to the missing childrens webpage with his pic on.

http://www.vermisste-kinder.de/galerie/ ... ode=search

So the disappearance in portugal is real, but to me it sounds like a parental abduction, no connections whatsoever to Madeleine.
All my posts are based on the fact that Kate and Gerry were made arguidos - on suspicion of concealment of the corpse and simulation of the crime of abduction (JdN)
User avatar
Impartial
Hardened Criminal
 
Posts: 1743
Joined: Wed Jan 23, 2008 1:43 pm

Re: Rene Hasse, what do you know of him.

Postby miffed » Thu Apr 03, 2008 9:53 pm

BOSTONLEGAL: Why don't you answer Tylersmum? :evil: :roll:
tylersmum wrote:
BOSTONLEGAL wrote:You see Billie, you are wrong again I have not blamed anyone, I have made a judgement that Portugal is not safe for my kids, that is my right, whereas you have blamed the McCanns.

What PROOF have you that Rene Hasse went missing in Portugal?

And by the way, if you never set foot in Portugal, you will be doing Portugal a grand favour! Please do boycott Portugal. They certainly won't miss you.
User avatar
miffed
On Parole
 
Posts: 1286
Joined: Wed Nov 28, 2007 11:30 am

Re: Rene Hasse, what do you know of him.

Postby Billie » Thu Apr 03, 2008 11:29 pm

miffed wrote:BOSTONLEGAL: Why don't you answer Tylersmum? :evil: :roll:
tylersmum wrote:
BOSTONLEGAL wrote:You see Billie, you are wrong again I have not blamed anyone, I have made a judgement that Portugal is not safe for my kids, that is my right, whereas you have blamed the McCanns.

What PROOF have you that Rene Hasse went missing in Portugal?

And by the way, if you never set foot in Portugal, you will be doing Portugal a grand favour! Please do boycott Portugal. They certainly won't miss you.


:lol: :lol: :lol:
User avatar
Billie
Hardened Criminal
 
Posts: 1563
Joined: Wed Jan 23, 2008 2:36 pm
Location: Canada

Re: Rene Hasse, what do you know of him.

Postby sina » Thu Apr 03, 2008 11:44 pm

BOSTONLEGAL wrote:Just noticed that this thread has been moved, as it has no connection to whatever, that for me says it all, if it isn't fitting in with the direction of this board hide it.


As I am still able to read and reply, I can assure you that your thread is not 'hidden' at all. Just moved to the right place, as you are posting about a little boy from Germany who went missing about 10 years ago in Portugal.

I find the need to "connect" other missing child cases with Madeleine McCann very peculiar, because what purpose does it serve? To proof that small children can go missing?

Personally I begin to take offense in the ongoing forced association of the McCanns with the issue and cause of real, sad and tragic abduction cases!
User avatar
sina
First Time Offender
 
Posts: 643
Joined: Sun Nov 25, 2007 11:42 am

Re: Rene Hasse, what do you know of him.

Postby Billie » Fri Apr 04, 2008 4:33 am

sina wrote:
BOSTONLEGAL wrote:Just noticed that this thread has been moved, as it has no connection to whatever, that for me says it all, if it isn't fitting in with the direction of this board hide it.


As I am still able to read and reply, I can assure you that your thread is not 'hidden' at all. Just moved to the right place, as you are posting about a little boy from Germany who went missing about 10 years ago in Portugal.

I find the need to "connect" other missing child cases with Madeleine McCann very peculiar, because what purpose does it serve? To proof that small children can go missing?

Personally I begin to take offense in the ongoing forced association of the McCanns with the issue and cause of real, sad and tragic abduction cases!


I agree. It's exploitation and simply just another reason to bash the country of Portugal. Shameful.
Last edited by Billie on Wed Apr 23, 2008 2:11 am, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
Billie
Hardened Criminal
 
Posts: 1563
Joined: Wed Jan 23, 2008 2:36 pm
Location: Canada

Re: Rene Hasse, what do you know of him.

Postby BOSTONLEGAL » Fri Apr 04, 2008 7:02 am

My my we are miffed, you do like to be noticed dont you. Why doesn't tylersmum look at the post above hers.
Just goes to show that some things are swept under the carpet, like the disappearance of Rene.
BOSTONLEGAL
New In Town
 
Posts: 60
Joined: Mon Mar 17, 2008 11:36 am

PreviousNext

Return to Missing Children, Child Welfare and Parent to Parent

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests
cron