Rene Hasse, what do you know of him.

If you have problems then perhaps one of the members might have a suggestion or tell you how they coped with a certain situation. Also we could post links for all children that are missing and need to be found. All aspects of child welfare discussed here, new and old cases. Children that have been let down by Social Services and the authorities.

Re: Rene Hasse, what do you know of him.

Postby JillyComeLately » Thu Apr 03, 2008 5:33 pm

.
This thread is in the wrong forum. It belongs in th Missing Persons.

Justice for Madeleine has nothing to do with Predatory paedophiles because she wasn't abducted.

.
.
"It is a fact that in the right formation, the lifting power of many wings can achieve twice the distance of any bird flying alone."
User avatar
JillyComeLately
Mafia Boss
 
Posts: 3703
Joined: Thu Dec 13, 2007 11:39 pm

Re: Rene Hasse, what do you know of him.

Postby LA Lady » Thu Apr 03, 2008 5:34 pm

Billie wrote:
BOSTONLEGAL wrote:Let me put it this way, you are quite at liberty to take your children on holiday to Portugal, I certainly wont be taking mine.
You seem to have a fixation with turning this into a point scoring match Vimes, grow up the facts are there if you dont like them to bad.
Impartial do you have a point, maybe you can point out who is being defended.


Bostonlegal, you're the one who is twisting the facts to suit your own agenda.
Portugal is a beautiful country and is perfectly safe for families travelling with children. The reason that Maddie went misising is because her parents failed to provide for her safety and wellbeing; that's hardly the fault of the country now, is it? :evil:



Well said, Billie.
George Orwell - a visionary
LA Lady
Local Lag
 
Posts: 927
Joined: Thu Dec 13, 2007 11:56 pm
Location: across the pond

Re: Rene Hasse, what do you know of him.

Postby halfamo » Thu Apr 03, 2008 5:36 pm

Sorry to butt in but re the UK and child care i don't think we have much to brag about.If a little girl called Shannon Matthews had'nt gone missing the horrors emerging now re this case would proberly never seen the light of day.
Oh and not let us forget the horrors unfolding on Jersey.
halfamo
Been Cautioned
 
Posts: 324
Joined: Wed Jan 23, 2008 2:47 pm

Re: Rene Hasse, what do you know of him.

Postby BOSTONLEGAL » Thu Apr 03, 2008 5:37 pm

Billie, enjoy your Portuguese holiday I take it you are going, now what exactly did I twist, I don't think it's safe for my kids thats my opinion, I take it I am allowed one. Or do I have to kow tow to your views.
BOSTONLEGAL
New In Town
 
Posts: 60
Joined: Mon Mar 17, 2008 11:36 am

Re: Rene Hasse, what do you know of him.

Postby Vimes » Thu Apr 03, 2008 5:38 pm

As dudgeons go, that was pretty high.
Champion of the burnt crunchy bits school of culinary appreciation.
User avatar
Vimes
Local Lag
 
Posts: 973
Joined: Wed Jan 23, 2008 5:32 pm
Location: Ankh-Morpork

Re: Rene Hasse, what do you know of him.

Postby Impartial » Thu Apr 03, 2008 5:40 pm

BOSTONLEGAL wrote:Impartial do you have a point, maybe you can point out who is being defended.


you are trying to discredit the portuguese police by citing an 11 year old case that is not in the public domain with only one quote from the BILD (I am german and I know that they print unfounded rubbish every day)

since that is part of the McCanns defense you are therefore defending them as well

Do as you like but leave other poor kids alone.
All my posts are based on the fact that Kate and Gerry were made arguidos - on suspicion of concealment of the corpse and simulation of the crime of abduction (JdN)
User avatar
Impartial
Hardened Criminal
 
Posts: 1743
Joined: Wed Jan 23, 2008 1:43 pm

Re: Rene Hasse, what do you know of him.

Postby Pussycat » Thu Apr 03, 2008 5:42 pm

JillyComeLately wrote:.
This thread is in the wrong forum. It belongs in th Missing Persons.

Justice for Madeleine has nothing to do with Predatory paedophiles because she wasn't abducted.

.


The more the discussion continues, the more I'm inclined to think it belongs in the 'xenophobia' thread. However I can recommend some lovely holiday spots in the UK for anyone who's interested
Pussycat
First Time Offender
 
Posts: 671
Joined: Wed Jan 23, 2008 4:22 pm

Re: Rene Hasse, what do you know of him.

Postby Billie » Thu Apr 03, 2008 5:43 pm

BOSTONLEGAL wrote:Billie, enjoy your Portuguese holiday I take it you are going, now what exactly did I twist, I don't think it's safe for my kids thats my opinion, I take it I am allowed one. Or do I have to kow tow to your views.


I'm just trying to get you to see that you are missing the point re. Portugal. It is not an unsafe country, certainly not for tourists with children . It's people like you who are giving Portugal a bad and unfair rap, and it really makes me sad because it's so unwarranted and unjustified.
Maddie's disappearance had nothing whatsoever to do with the country of Portugal; it had to do with parents who failed her and her two siblings.
User avatar
Billie
Hardened Criminal
 
Posts: 1563
Joined: Wed Jan 23, 2008 2:36 pm
Location: Canada

Re: Rene Hasse, what do you know of him.

Postby LA Lady » Thu Apr 03, 2008 5:45 pm

Pussycat wrote:
JillyComeLately wrote:.
This thread is in the wrong forum. It belongs in th Missing Persons.

Justice for Madeleine has nothing to do with Predatory paedophiles because she wasn't abducted.

.


The more the discussion continues, the more I'm inclined to think it belongs in the 'xenophobia' thread. However I can recommend some lovely holiday spots in the UK for anyone who's interested


Hi everyone,

Sorry to say this but maybe it would be better in a fiction thread. Afterall Boston Legal is a fictional series.
George Orwell - a visionary
LA Lady
Local Lag
 
Posts: 927
Joined: Thu Dec 13, 2007 11:56 pm
Location: across the pond

Re: Rene Hasse, what do you know of him.

Postby bigmummy » Thu Apr 03, 2008 5:47 pm

I bet Portugal is a lot safer than inner city areas in Uk, which head am I talking to today
User avatar
bigmummy
On Parole
 
Posts: 1466
Joined: Fri Dec 07, 2007 1:12 pm
Location: On the laptop

Re: Rene Hasse, what do you know of him.

Postby halfamo » Thu Apr 03, 2008 5:51 pm

Its strange i live quite near to Bergheim and have done for quite a while and have never heard of this missing boy until i looked on Vermisste Kinder link,thats not to say i doubt he is missing.Even so i cannot see what the link is with Madeleine McCann.
halfamo
Been Cautioned
 
Posts: 324
Joined: Wed Jan 23, 2008 2:47 pm

Re: Rene Hasse, what do you know of him.

Postby BOSTONLEGAL » Thu Apr 03, 2008 5:51 pm

Billie,........An uair a chluinneas tu sgeul gun dreach
na creid i.
Ah jillycomelately, hope you've told the PJ that you have solved the case, aren't you the one who made the crass statement about prison being full of people who didn't do it, do you want me to post the link again, to disabuse you of your naive theory.
Just in case you ignored it last time. http://www.innocent.org.uk/cases/peterfell/index.html
BOSTONLEGAL
New In Town
 
Posts: 60
Joined: Mon Mar 17, 2008 11:36 am

Re: Rene Hasse, what do you know of him.

Postby Billie » Thu Apr 03, 2008 5:58 pm

BOSTONLEGAL wrote:Billie,........An uair a chluinneas tu sgeul gun dreach
na creid i.
Ah jillycomelately, hope you've told the PJ that you have solved the case, aren't you the one who made the crass statement about prison being full of people who didn't do it, do you want me to post the link again, to disabuse you of your naive theory.
Just in case you ignored it last time. http://www.innocent.org.uk/cases/peterfell/index.html


Bostonlegal, I had to look that one up.
When you hear a tale that is not pleasant, do not believe it. ...

Perhaps I"m missing your point once again because I fail to see the relevance of this proverb. Are we not to believe anything bad about the McCanns even though we have heard their negligence led to their daughter going missing? So we are to somehow turn this into a Portugal-related problem and blame the country instead of the parents who failed their daughter? Sorry if I don't follow your logic, here... :?
User avatar
Billie
Hardened Criminal
 
Posts: 1563
Joined: Wed Jan 23, 2008 2:36 pm
Location: Canada

Re: Rene Hasse, what do you know of him.

Postby tylersmum » Thu Apr 03, 2008 6:01 pm

What is interesting is that the Interpol Missing Children website have no recorded of a Rene Hasse ,Hasse or Haase as missing anywhere let alone Portugal

The German Missing Kids website also has no record of anyone by that name.
They do however list a Justine Jesche who went missing 12/12/1998.
He went missing from Germany and has not been found.
His photo appeared similar(but then again so do most blond boys of his age)
tylersmum
Mafia Boss
 
Posts: 2590
Joined: Thu Jan 24, 2008 11:55 am

Re: Rene Hasse, what do you know of him.

Postby bjr » Thu Apr 03, 2008 6:08 pm

As no clear indications have been made that these two cases are connected, I am now moving this thread to the missing Childrens Forum, where you can further discuss this.
To my critics
When I'm in a sober mood, I worry, work and think,
When I'm in a drunken mood, I gamble, play and drink,
But when my moods are over and my time has come to pass,
I hope I'm buried upside down, so the world may kiss my ar*e
User avatar
bjr
Moderator
 
Posts: 4181
Joined: Fri Nov 23, 2007 2:10 pm
Location: 3rd Cesspit from left of Rothley Towers

PreviousNext

Return to Missing Children, Child Welfare and Parent to Parent

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests
cron