Rene Hasse, what do you know of him.

If you have problems then perhaps one of the members might have a suggestion or tell you how they coped with a certain situation. Also we could post links for all children that are missing and need to be found. All aspects of child welfare discussed here, new and old cases. Children that have been let down by Social Services and the authorities.

Rene Hasse, what do you know of him.

Postby BOSTONLEGAL » Thu Apr 03, 2008 3:04 pm

What do you know of this young German boy.
BOSTONLEGAL
New In Town

Re: Rene Hasse, what do you know of him.

Postby Vimes » Thu Apr 03, 2008 3:11 pm

Mentioned in a comment by "Anita", on Ben Greenman's "News Bloggers" site, as having "disappeared" from an Algarve beach - nothing else seems to be available. Is there something you wish to share with us?
Champion of the burnt crunchy bits school of culinary appreciation.
Vimes
Local Lag

Postby notdeadfred » Thu Apr 03, 2008 3:12 pm

Never heard of him why?
It was our holiday too
notdeadfred
On Parole

Postby CaboFrio » Thu Apr 03, 2008 3:15 pm

Did he play for Borussia M├Ânchengladbach 1978-79 season?
CaboFrio
On Parole

Postby frankie stein » Thu Apr 03, 2008 3:21 pm

CaboFrio wrote:Did he play for Borussia M├Ânchengladbach 1978-79 season?

jeeeeze Cabo just spat me cranberry juice over me computer screen :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
-----------------------------------------------------------
THE DEAD CANNOT CRY OUT FOR JUSTICE; IT IS THE DUTY OF THE LIVING TO DO SO FOR THEM.
(Lois McMaster Bujold)
frankie stein
Suspect

Postby LaMisty » Thu Apr 03, 2008 3:23 pm

CaboFrio wrote:Did he play for Borussia M├Ânchengladbach 1978-79 season?

HAHAHAH :P
A place to meet if 3A's is temporarily "out of service"
http://oxymoran.forumco.com/
LaMisty
First Time Offender

Postby BOSTONLEGAL » Thu Apr 03, 2008 3:25 pm

This tragic young German boy 9 years old vanished from a beach in the Algarve, while out walking with his parents. His parents said he ran into some dunes, that is the last sighting of young Rene, who has vanished from the face of the earth. That despite a massive search, which yielded not one single clue, his parents were not suspects and to this day not one single piece of information has emerged from anywhere.
BOSTONLEGAL
New In Town

Postby Pussycat » Thu Apr 03, 2008 3:27 pm

BOSTONLEGAL wrote:This tragic young German boy 9 years old vanished from a beach in the Algarve, while out walking with his parents. His parents said he ran into some dunes, that is the last sighting of young Rene, who has vanished from the face of the earth. That despite a massive search, which yielded not one single clue, his parents were not suspects and to this day not one single piece of information has emerged from anywhere.

When was this BOSTON?
Pussycat
First Time Offender

Postby BOSTONLEGAL » Thu Apr 03, 2008 3:29 pm

Pussycat, I believe it was 1998.
BOSTONLEGAL
New In Town

Postby KazLux » Thu Apr 03, 2008 3:29 pm

Rene Hasee is a little boy from Germany who disappeared in the Algarve in 1996 and is still missing.

http://tinyurl.com/2s3cuv (Bild, may 2007)

Vor 11 Jahren machte Familie B. aus Bergheim-Elsdorf (NRW) in Aljezur Urlaub. Die Stadt liegt nur 34 Kilometer vom jetzigen Tatort entfernt. Postbeamtin Anita B. (37), ihr Lebensgef├ñhrte Peter und S├Âhnchen Ren├® (6) waren im Wohnmobil an die portugiesische K├╝ste gefahren.
11 years ago the family B. from Bergheim-Elsdorf (NortRhein-Westphalen) were on holiday in Aljezur. That town is about 34 km. away from the recent place of crime (Praia de Luz). Postmistress Anita B. (37), her partner Peter and little son Ren├® (6) drove down to the Portugese coast in a camper.

Die Postbeamtin: ÔÇ×Wir hatten etwas gegessen und schlenderten zum Strand." Ren├® (6) ging zwanzig Meter vor seinen Eltern. Anita B.: ÔÇ×Pl├Âtzlich war unser Junge wie vom Erdboden verschwunden."
The Postmistress: "We had eaten something and were walking to the beach:" Ren├® (6) went 20 meters before his parents. Anita B: "Suddenly our boy was as if disappeared from the earth".

Sofort informierten die Eltern die ├Ârtliche Polizei. Mutter Anita: ÔÇ×Die Beamten haben nur die Anzeige aufgenommen. Sie haben nicht einmal nach unserem Jungen gesucht."
Immediately the parents informed the police. Mother Anita: "The policemen have only taken the information. They have not searched once for our boy."

Weder Interpol noch die deutsche Polizei konnten den verzweifelten Eltern helfen. Bis heute fahren Anita und Peter einmal im Jahr an die Algarve, um nach ihrem Sohn zu suchen. Ren├® w├ñre heute 17 Jahre alt. Gro├ƒmutter Irmgard B.: ÔÇ×Meine Tochter tr├ñumt noch immer regelm├ñ├ƒig von Ren├®."
Nor Interpol nor the German police could help the desparate parent. Until today Anita and Peter drive to the Algarve once every year, to look for their son. Ren├® would be 17 years old today. Grandmother Irmgard B.: "My daughter is still regularly dreaming of Ren├®."
Pê jó-ta! Pê jó-ta!
KazLux
On Parole

Postby CaboFrio » Thu Apr 03, 2008 3:29 pm

BOSTONLEGAL wrote:This tragic young German boy 9 years old vanished from a beach in the Algarve, while out walking with his parents. His parents said he ran into some dunes, that is the last sighting of young Rene, who has vanished from the face of the earth. That despite a massive search, which yielded not one single clue, his parents were not suspects and to this day not one single piece of information has emerged from anywhere.

Very sorry, I thought it was one of those "let's pick a name at random" threads.

My condolences to Mr & Mrs Hasse on the tragic loss of their son.
CaboFrio
On Parole

Postby BOSTONLEGAL » Thu Apr 03, 2008 3:34 pm

KazLux, I note Rene's mother has stated in your post that there was no search, can this be true. If it is it holds the Portuguese authorities in a very bad light.
BOSTONLEGAL
New In Town

Postby Vimes » Thu Apr 03, 2008 3:39 pm

Apologies, if I'm missing the point here, but I don't follow - are you suggesting that there is a connection between the disappearance of a 9 year-old boy in 1998, and that of a 3 year-old girl in 2007, apart from the fact that both took place in Portugal? It's a bit tenuous, imho.
Champion of the burnt crunchy bits school of culinary appreciation.
Vimes
Local Lag

Postby highqualitywristband » Thu Apr 03, 2008 3:42 pm

BOSTONLEGAL wrote:What do you know of this young German boy.

Never heard of him and can't find his name on http://www.vermisste-kinder.de and similar sites either.
"It's an interesting concept, isn't it?" Gerry McCann on the case of Elisabeth Fritzl, held captive in a cellar and abused by her father for 24 years.
highqualitywristband
Suspect

Postby cushty » Thu Apr 03, 2008 3:47 pm

I don't think Hasse can be the right name - german report says surname begins with B
cushty
Mafia Boss

Next

Return to Missing Children, Child Welfare and Parent to Parent