People arrested re;Mari Luz

If you have problems then perhaps one of the members might have a suggestion or tell you how they coped with a certain situation. Also we could post links for all children that are missing and need to be found. All aspects of child welfare discussed here, new and old cases. Children that have been let down by Social Services and the authorities.

Re: People arrested re;Mari Luz

Postby blossom » Wed Mar 26, 2008 1:15 pm

ProbablyNot wrote:
DrachenSachen wrote:
ProbablyNot wrote:well it is NOT the parents who have been arrested !!

how very disapointing that must be for all the ghouls who have been hoping that it was,or that they could find a link to Metodo

some times certian posts here make me feel sick, some make me feel angry but a couple of the above have made me want to strangle the poster.
damn good job we are nowhere near each other.is this normal? no

is it normal to always assume that a missing child has been done in by their parents,whatever the evidence? no

is it normal to positively slaver at the idea that it was the parents? no :P

Nevertheless the fact remains that the people who have been arrested are a married couple with children of their own.

'El Pais' - Spains mostly read newspaper and it confirms that a man has been arrested in Cuenca for the death of Mari Luz whose body was found in the sea of the coast of Huelva. He apparently has a record of child abuse, including his own children. His wife has also been arrested but is not yet known to have been involved in Mari Luz's death.

Drachen,do you foolishly imagine you are telling us something we dont already know?
of course parents can be child abusers
but paedos also pick on strangers, and if they want to kill a kid they generally pick someone elses.
i have to say i find your interest in this a bit weird.you have a whole thread about mothers having sex with their sons and all kind of stuff in another part of the 3As.

we all know this happens luvvy,we just dont obsess about it.

I have to agree with the last part from 'i have to say...'
blossom
Local Lag

Postby TheMirrorIsADisgrace » Wed Mar 26, 2008 1:32 pm

DrachenSachen wrote:
ProbablyNot wrote:well it is NOT the parents who have been arrested !!

how very disapointing that must be for all the ghouls who have been hoping that it was,or that they could find a link to Metodo

some times certian posts here make me feel sick, some make me feel angry but a couple of the above have made me want to strangle the poster.
damn good job we are nowhere near each other.is this normal? no

is it normal to always assume that a missing child has been done in by their parents,whatever the evidence? no

is it normal to positively slaver at the idea that it was the parents? no :P

Nevertheless the fact remains that the people who have been arrested are a married couple with children of their own.

'El Pais' - Spains mostly read newspaper and it confirms that a man has been arrested in Cuenca for the death of Mari Luz whose body was found in the sea of the coast of Huelva. He apparently has a record of child abuse, including his own children. His wife has also been arrested but is not yet known to have been involved in Mari Luz's death.

peadofiles come in all shapes and sizes, all walks of life, men and women, rich and poor, with kids/without kids---yes we know, you hammer that point home everytime you post.
TheMirrorIsADisgrace
Been Cautioned

Postby Mantra » Wed Mar 26, 2008 1:37 pm

farfromthe wrote:
[If there is one thing we have all surely learned over the past 10 months is that the tabloid media have no respect for anyone.

The truth is that if it had not been for Madeleine's disappearance we (in the uk) would never have heard of MariLuz. If she is referred to at all in the uk media she will have to be linked in some way to Madeleine to give it context and justification for being there].

I agree. The same goes for Yeremi Vargas. What we must understand is that the press here is very insular. We live in an island and it shows! It isn't just about things to do with Madeleine, it's about everything that happens in the world.. If it has any connection with Britain in some way it gets reported, otherwise it doesn't! (unless it's a major catastrophe). How many times have we read 'plain crash in so and so.. one Briton on board'.. 'such and such thing happened in... three British tourists were amongst the victims'. I often wonder if British subjects weren't involved would we ever even hear about such happenings?!..
Yes, very insular the British press.. very parochial!.. :evil:
Mantra
You're Nicked

Postby TheMirrorIsADisgrace » Wed Mar 26, 2008 1:37 pm

bonnybraes1 wrote:Even with so many to choose from, that really has to be one of Clarrie's stupider statements. Why on earth would this man travel to a small town in another country, climb through locked/unlocked doors/patio windows, all the while siezing this tiny window of opportunity, to abuct the child of foreign tourists whose habits he is ignorant of?
Oh, I forgot, according to the Mother of the Year, he'd also been watching them unnoticed for days.

well why wouldn't he travel? There are plenty of paedofiles from the past in this country who trawled the country looking for victims, Robert Black for example, in Portobello (caroline Hogg) Coldstream (Susan Maxwell), Sarah Harper(Yorkshire?) plus the MANY other victims he killed/assaulted.
TheMirrorIsADisgrace
Been Cautioned

Postby spanglish » Wed Mar 26, 2008 9:16 pm

According to the latest news 4 people are currently being held over the dath of Mari Luz. They claim she went willing with them and fel down the stairs and deid. as yet they haven't explained how she ended up in the river.

It is the man who lived a few doors away who the police interviewed in the first days after Mari Luz disapearance but had to release due to lack of or no evidence.
spanglish
New In Town

Postby cushty » Wed Mar 26, 2008 10:16 pm

the Spanish papers make it clear that the man arrested has been no 1 suspect from the day Mari Luz went missing - I think we can assume the Spanish police have checked out his movements as regards all other missing children whilst building a case against him

or are we to accuse them of being sardine munching incompetents too?
cushty
Mafia Boss

Postby bootie2 » Thu Mar 27, 2008 2:25 am

Okay, could anyone PLEASE translate what the suspect in the Mari Luz death is saying in this video:

http://www.typicallyspanish.com/news/pu ... 5767.shtml

To find video of the suspect speaking to the press, scroll down to subtitle:
Three relatives accused of covering up for man ." (Mar. 26)
What makes me so suspicious of him being sincere is the way he grabs the microphone, so he can finish what he is saying.

I'm from the U.S. and remember the Jon Benet case and the man that came forward and claimed to have been her murderer. It was a hoax.

It's not unheard of that someone "not in their right mind" could want to gain attention by confessing to such a crime. Would love to know what he's saying.
bootie2
Suspect

Previous

Return to Missing Children, Child Welfare and Parent to Parent