People arrested re;Mari Luz

If you have problems then perhaps one of the members might have a suggestion or tell you how they coped with a certain situation. Also we could post links for all children that are missing and need to be found. All aspects of child welfare discussed here, new and old cases. Children that have been let down by Social Services and the authorities.

Re: People arrested re;Mari Luz

Postby farfromthe... » Wed Mar 26, 2008 12:21 pm

ShuBob wrote:
Here's the Mail's story:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/live/a ... ge_id=1811

Clarence Mitchell, spokesman for the McCanns, said today: "We hope the Portuguese police will be liaising with the Spanish police to establish this man's movements around the time Madeleine disappeared.

"We have no indication there is a direct link between the two cases.

"But given the proximity of the places Madeleine and Mari Luz disappeared from and the similarity in their ages, we believe it's important the Portuguese police make absolutely sure there's no connection now there's been an arrest."

Thanks for posting it, seems a reasonable thing to say, I'd also expect any possible links or connections to be checked and if possible, ruled out.

*Disclaimer, I'm so sorry if my post (above) offends any reader because it is a. not in alignment with your thinking or b. contains some facts that you find scary, it is truly not intended to offend (or patronise) only to convey my own view, bear this in mind before you report it to the moderators.
Zero tolerance. If ignore doesn't work then I will name and shame culprits.
farfromthe...
Mafia Boss

Postby ImWondering » Wed Mar 26, 2008 12:27 pm

farfromthe... wrote:
ShuBob wrote:
Here's the Mail's story:

Clarence Mitchell, spokesman for the McCanns, said today: "We hope the Portuguese police will be liaising with the Spanish police to establish this man's movements around the time Madeleine disappeared.

"But given the proximity of the places Madeleine and Mari Luz disappeared from and the similarity in their ages, we believe it's important the Portuguese police make absolutely sure there's no connection now there's been an arrest."

Thanks for posting it, seems a reasonable thing to say, I'd also expect any possible links or connections to be checked and if possible, ruled out.

If I were the PJ, I would only agree to check it out if the Spanish suspect looks like Jane's Abductor. :lol: :lol: :lol:
ImWondering
New In Town

Postby JillyComeLately » Wed Mar 26, 2008 12:38 pm

ImWondering wrote:
farfromthe... wrote:
ShuBob wrote:
Here's the Mail's story:

If I were the PJ, I would only agree to check it out if the Spanish suspect looks like Jane's Abductor. :lol: :lol: :lol:

The problem with that is that Jane Tanner's abductor could be Everyman!

I think she covered all bases - White/swarthy, No face/hairy face, Long hair/Short hair, No teeth/Shergar's teeth.................... :lol:
"It is a fact that in the right formation, the lifting power of many wings can achieve twice the distance of any bird flying alone."
JillyComeLately
Mafia Boss

Postby mercedes2 » Wed Mar 26, 2008 12:40 pm

Typically Spanish

,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,Canal Sur reports that his sister has also been detained by the police.
mercedes2
Local Lag

Postby bonnybraes1 » Wed Mar 26, 2008 12:42 pm

Even with so many to choose from, that really has to be one of Clarrie's stupider statements. Why on earth would this man travel to a small town in another country, climb through locked/unlocked doors/patio windows, all the while siezing this tiny window of opportunity, to abuct the child of foreign tourists whose habits he is ignorant of?
Oh, I forgot, according to the Mother of the Year, he'd also been watching them unnoticed for days.
bonnybraes1

Postby diddy » Wed Mar 26, 2008 12:46 pm

bonnybraes1 wrote:Even with so many to choose from, that really has to be one of Clarrie's stupider statements. Why on earth would this man travel to a small town in another country, climb through locked/unlocked doors/patio windows, all the while siezing this tiny window of opportunity, to abuct the child of foreign tourists whose habits he is ignorant of?
Oh, I forgot, according to the Mother of the Year, he'd also been watching them unnoticed for days.

Also, Mari Luz has been found, so how did he not hide her well, but Madeleine's whereabouts are still unknown?
The charade must go on.
diddy
On Parole

Postby farfromthe... » Wed Mar 26, 2008 12:49 pm

ImWondering wrote:

Being serious for a moment though, the distance wasn't far, it would be like two children going missing without a trace from Manchester and London, might be nothing, might be coincidence, might not, to not allow for the possibility would strike me as being a bit daft, it would be the work of moments for investigators in the Maddie case to check the MO of the perpetrator of the MariLuz case and unless the Maddie investigation has changed to only be following the line of enquiry that she is dead and the parents are involved, then I'm sure it will be done.

*Disclaimer, I'm so sorry if my post (above) offends any reader because it is a. not in alignment with your thinking or b. contains some facts that you find scary, it is truly not intended to offend (or patronise) only to convey my own view, bear this in mind before you report it to the moderators.
farfromthe...
Mafia Boss

Postby Finmental » Wed Mar 26, 2008 12:52 pm

I'll give it 24 hours or less...a statement from the PJ...No connection.
Finmental
Local Lag

Postby ProbablyNot » Wed Mar 26, 2008 12:53 pm

DrachenSachen wrote:
ProbablyNot wrote:well it is NOT the parents who have been arrested !!

how very disapointing that must be for all the ghouls who have been hoping that it was,or that they could find a link to Metodo

some times certian posts here make me feel sick, some make me feel angry but a couple of the above have made me want to strangle the poster.
damn good job we are nowhere near each other.is this normal? no

is it normal to always assume that a missing child has been done in by their parents,whatever the evidence? no

is it normal to positively slaver at the idea that it was the parents? no :P

Nevertheless the fact remains that the people who have been arrested are a married couple with children of their own.

'El Pais' - Spains mostly read newspaper and it confirms that a man has been arrested in Cuenca for the death of Mari Luz whose body was found in the sea of the coast of Huelva. He apparently has a record of child abuse, including his own children. His wife has also been arrested but is not yet known to have been involved in Mari Luz's death.

Drachen,do you foolishly imagine you are telling us something we dont already know?
of course parents can be child abusers
but paedos also pick on strangers, and if they want to kill a kid they generally pick someone elses.
i have to say i find your interest in this a bit weird.you have a whole thread about mothers having sex with their sons and all kind of stuff in another part of the 3As.

we all know this happens luvvy,we just dont obsess about it.
ProbablyNot
Local Lag

Postby farfromthe... » Wed Mar 26, 2008 12:54 pm

Finmental wrote:I'll give it 24 hours or less...a statement from the PJ...No connection.

I think you will be right!

farfromthe...
Mafia Boss

Postby gimp66 » Wed Mar 26, 2008 12:54 pm

sad that a young life has been taken in this way but at least there will be justice served on the guilty animal that ended
Mari Luz young and innocent life.
the PJ have done well.....
may they continue too do so...
rest in peace little one
gimp66
New In Town

Postby ProbablyNot » Wed Mar 26, 2008 12:57 pm

diddy wrote:
bonnybraes1 wrote:Even with so many to choose from, that really has to be one of Clarrie's stupider statements. Why on earth would this man travel to a small town in another country, climb through locked/unlocked doors/patio windows, all the while siezing this tiny window of opportunity, to abuct the child of foreign tourists whose habits he is ignorant of?

Also, Mari Luz has been found, so how did he not hide her well, but Madeleine's whereabouts are still unknown?

whether or not a child s body is found is largely luck, diddy.

there are still missing bodies from the Moors murderers, remember?and we even know who did that!
a child went missing about 20 miles from whwre i live,in the 70s
she was never found.the cops think they know who did it now - a mass murderer of chiuldren who moved about all over the country.i think he had victims in every part of the UK

so not finding the body is not surprising to me.its not like the movies,often the poor relatives never know what happened
ProbablyNot
Local Lag

Postby Finmental » Wed Mar 26, 2008 1:00 pm

farfromthe... wrote:
Finmental wrote:I'll give it 24 hours or less...a statement from the PJ...No connection.

I think you will be right!

the reason why Clarrie had to be quick out of his starting blocks....
Finmental
Local Lag

Postby farfromthe... » Wed Mar 26, 2008 1:03 pm

Finmental wrote:

the reason why Clarrie had to be quick out of his starting blocks....

We don't know if he contacted the media in an attempt to get some free publicity about Madeleine or if the media contacted him so they could have another excuse to have a Madeleine story.... so.... either way he did what he is paid to.

farfromthe...
Mafia Boss

Postby dogrose » Wed Mar 26, 2008 1:10 pm

cynical me says what a spot of luck for the McCanns, a real child stranger adbuction/murder not that far away from Luz
sensible me says they should check this out, as we all know a lot of these people are serial offenders, and who knows?
I'm sure though we'll get word that there is no connection. There is just too much wrong with the McCanns version (or should I say versions) of the third of may.
dogrose
On Parole

PreviousNext

Return to Missing Children, Child Welfare and Parent to Parent