Charles Watkinson

If you have problems then perhaps one of the members might have a suggestion or tell you how they coped with a certain situation. Also we could post links for all children that are missing and need to be found. All aspects of child welfare discussed here, new and old cases. Children that have been let down by Social Services and the authorities.

Charles Watkinson

Postby dewsgirl » Tue May 27, 2008 6:39 pm

Hello everyone. I am in the US and came upon your lovely site a few months ago, and am now hooked. I have only posted a handful of times, but I come here every day.
I have a question that's been bothering me. I hope, I am posting this in the correct area, if not please move this to the correct area.
I have been researching Madeline's case and came across a few others that have caught my eye, I had not heard about here in the US media. (I am finding the way missing children are reported about, vastly different :( )
First off, a little boy named Daniel Entwistle (missing since 2003) sorry don't know how to post links. If you google his name, there is a link for a hex(?) much like the Zodiac here in California in 70's(never solved, but truly terrifying) also for Daniel on YouTube there is a video about backmasking, stating something about a murder and other children's name in the same sort of videos(possibly satanists). :cry:
Down to my actual question, there is a missing boy name Charles Watkinson, he has been missing since last summer, from Lambeth,London. ALL that is to be found on this poor little boy are his statistics, no background whatsoever. I am wondering if anyone knows anything else about this child. I have came up with absolutely nothing. I think with all the info on other missing children,this boy deserves justice, the same as anyone else. Thank you to anyone who responds.
dewsgirl
New In Town

Re: Charles Watkinson

Postby bugalugs1970 » Tue May 27, 2008 6:42 pm

I have never heard of this boy, i will do my best to try to find some information out for you.
I'm on the payroll........WHAT...you didn't know!!!!!!
http://petitions.pm.gov.uk/Savekids/
http://www.truthformadeleine.com
bugalugs1970
Mafia Boss

Postby bugalugs1970 » Tue May 27, 2008 6:49 pm

DOB: 25-Jun-1997 Missing Date: 05-Apr-2006 Sex: Male Age Now: 9 Hair Colour: Black Eye Colour: Brown Missing City: LAMBETH Missing Country: United Kingdom Charles went missing from Lambeth aged 10 yrs, yet unbelievably, the press haven't covered his case and extremely little is known about his disappearance.

Absolutely nothing at a glance but will keep searching for you.
I'm on the payroll........WHAT...you didn't know!!!!!!
http://petitions.pm.gov.uk/Savekids/
http://www.truthformadeleine.com
bugalugs1970
Mafia Boss

Postby dewsgirl » Tue May 27, 2008 7:03 pm

bugalugs1970 wrote:DOB: 25-Jun-1997 Missing Date: 05-Apr-2006 Sex: Male Age Now: 9 Hair Colour: Black Eye Colour: Brown Missing City: LAMBETH Missing Country: United Kingdom Charles went missing from Lambeth aged 10 yrs, yet unbelievably, the press haven't covered his case and extremely little is known about his disappearance.

Absolutely nothing at a glance but will keep searching for you.

Thank you Bugalugs1970, for taking an interest. This is the only info I could find as well. I find this to be, so very sad. My first son was born in 1997. And I can't help thinking, there must be a story behind this lost little boy. Surely someone, somewhere is missing him. :(
dewsgirl
New In Town

Postby dewsgirl » Thu May 29, 2008 12:32 pm

I was wrong about when he was missing, not last summer but April 2006.
Anyway bumping :bounce:
Surely maybe someone read about him in a local paper or something. I find it odd NO info on him other than this.
dewsgirl
New In Town

Return to Missing Children, Child Welfare and Parent to Parent