Missing 3 year old boy found in Blackburn

If you have problems then perhaps one of the members might have a suggestion or tell you how they coped with a certain situation. Also we could post links for all children that are missing and need to be found. All aspects of child welfare discussed here, new and old cases. Children that have been let down by Social Services and the authorities.

Missing 3 year old boy found in Blackburn

Postby rdc » Fri May 16, 2008 4:52 pm

The full story hasnt emerged yet, but a 3 year old boy went missing while out shopping with his mum in Blackburn earlier today .Hes now been found safe and well and early reports say he got on a bus to bolton and back before being found,

Thankfully hes been found safe and well, and thankfully for the uk public we wont hear team mcann jumping on the bandwagon re missing children,and comparing it too maddie etc,

Just goes to show though, take your eyes off a young child for a split second and anything can happen, never mind being left alone and taking your eye of them for god knows how long unattended in a dark villa, and an unlocked villa at that.
rdc
Suspect

Re: Missing 3 year old boy found in Blackburn

Postby MoeSzyslak » Fri May 16, 2008 4:53 pm

Thank God he's been found! On AND off a bus by himself? Wow.
"Those who desire to give up freedom in order to gain security will not have, nor do they deserve, either one." - Benjamin Franklin
MoeSzyslak
On Parole

Postby NeverPebbles » Fri May 16, 2008 4:56 pm

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/lanc ... 405284.stm

Missing boy took 28-mile bus trip

A three-year-old boy who went missing while out shopping with his mother went on a 28-mile (45km) bus journey before being found by a police officer.

Lee Loram was reported missing at 1240 BST after becoming separated from his mother and brother in Blackburn market.

A major search was launched and extra officers were drafted in from around Lancashire to look for him.

Police said Lee had got on a bus in Blackburn town centre and travelled to Bolton and back before he was spotted.

He was reunited with his mother soon afterwards, having been separated from her for more than three hours.

News24 were pretty quick to put this out early this afternoon.
'They've taken her!'
Who, Kate? Who 'took' your daughter?
NeverPebbles
On Parole

Postby rdc » Fri May 16, 2008 4:58 pm

MoeSzyslak wrote:Thank God he's been found! On AND off a bus by himself? Wow.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

i know thats what i thought, hes one very street wise little boy,
could have so easily ended up not such a happy ending, his mother is one lucky lady, you can only imagine the panic cant you,
rdc
Suspect

Postby DrachenSachen » Fri May 16, 2008 5:00 pm

So it is possible for a three year old child to go missing and wander the streets alone for over three hours in a country with over 30, 000 registered sex offenders and come to no harm whatsover?? Yet we are supposed to believe without a shadow of a doubt Madeleine was deliberately targeted and abducted in a matter of minutes from an apartment in Portugal. bullsh*t!!!
Last edited by DrachenSachen on Fri May 16, 2008 5:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Live Radio und Web-TV aus allen Ländern

http://www.surfmusik.de/
DrachenSachen
On Parole

Postby MoeSzyslak » Fri May 16, 2008 5:00 pm

I would have had to have been hospitalized from the fear alone. :shock:
"Those who desire to give up freedom in order to gain security will not have, nor do they deserve, either one." - Benjamin Franklin
MoeSzyslak
On Parole

Postby lst1976 » Fri May 16, 2008 5:04 pm

I would like the know how the hell a 3 year old was allowed onto a bus without the bus driver questioning where the parents where
lst1976
Been Cautioned

Postby coral » Fri May 16, 2008 5:08 pm

rdc wrote:
MoeSzyslak wrote:Thank God he's been found! On AND off a bus by himself? Wow.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

i know thats what i thought, hes one very street wise little boy,
could have so easily ended up not such a happy ending, his mother is one lucky lady, you can only imagine the panic cant you,

I can see how this might have happened actually, 3 year olds dont pay on public transport, I bet the bus driver (if they seen him at all) just assumed that the wee boy was with an adult that got on the bus.

Anyway so glad he is safe.
coral
Local Lag

Postby HAPPYDOG » Fri May 16, 2008 5:17 pm

DrachenSachen wrote:So it is possible for a three year old child to go missing and wander the streets alone for over three hours in a country with over 30, 000 registered sex offenders and come to no harm whatsover?? Yet we are supposed to believe without a shadow of a doubt Madeleine was deliberately targeted and abducted in a matter of minutes from an apartment in Portugal. bullsh*t!!!

You MUST believe, You must.

LOL I know it's weird and also makes you wonder how come they never thought in the beginning that Madeleine could have woke and wondered. Strange.
HAPPYDOG
XXXXX
HAPPYDOG
Local Lag

Postby bugalugs1970 » Fri May 16, 2008 5:29 pm

DrachenSachen wrote:So it is possible for a three year old child to go missing and wander the streets alone for over three hours in a country with over 30, 000 registered sex offenders and come to no harm whatsover?? Yet we are supposed to believe without a shadow of a doubt Madeleine was deliberately targeted and abducted in a matter of minutes from an apartment in Portugal. bullsh*t!!!

perfectly pointed out DS.... :)
I'm on the payroll........WHAT...you didn't know!!!!!!
http://petitions.pm.gov.uk/Savekids/
http://www.truthformadeleine.com
bugalugs1970
Mafia Boss

Postby Primavera » Fri May 16, 2008 6:04 pm

Thanks to the OP for this news. I heard about this on my way home from work and I felt very pessimistic. So glad the little laddie is OK.
"I can no longer observe such pleased mad faces."
("Killers," by Alice Walker.)

http://frommybigdesk.blogspot.com/
Primavera
First Time Offender

Postby isis » Fri May 16, 2008 8:10 pm

Ah God love him :) a big adventure for a small boy, thank god he was found safe and well.
truth is always a casualty.
isis
Mafia Boss

Postby abuela » Fri May 16, 2008 9:57 pm

lst1976 wrote:I would like the know how the hell a 3 year old was allowed onto a bus without the bus driver questioning where the parents where

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Or the other passengers! Surely if you saw a three year old child alone on a bus you would do something like call out and ask who he belongs to?
abuela
First Time Offender

Return to Missing Children, Child Welfare and Parent to Parent