3A proud to support www.mccannfiles.com

Please put here those lovely animals that we all own, and post your funniest animal story.

Re: 3A proud to support www.mccannfiles.com

Postby bonnybraes1 » Mon Apr 14, 2008 5:44 pm

Perhaps some are unaware of zzzzect., previous attempted contributions to this and other forums? They have been of a rather, well, private nature, and not the kind of photos most people wish to look at over their evening meals.
bonnybraes1
Moderator
 
Posts: 3681
Joined: Sat Nov 24, 2007 7:46 pm

Re: 3A proud to support www.mccannfiles.com

Postby cushty » Mon Apr 14, 2008 5:44 pm

a job for Edwards Scissorhands, I think
User avatar
cushty
Mafia Boss
 
Posts: 3271
Joined: Wed Jan 23, 2008 3:40 pm

Re: 3A proud to support www.mccannfiles.com

Postby Ferretmama » Mon Apr 14, 2008 5:48 pm

Okay, feeling guilty now, I was the one who called zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz a Bigot. Firstly, because he has no idea what Nigel's personal circumstances are. Secondly, this is not the place to discuss it. If he is so bent out of shape over DSS payments let him take it up with them. We're all here for the sake of justice for Madeleine and sometimes egos get in the way.
Ferretmama
Suspect
 
Posts: 156
Joined: Wed Mar 19, 2008 11:51 am
Location: Maritimes, Canada

Re: 3A proud to support www.mccannfiles.com

Postby MsMarbles » Mon Apr 14, 2008 5:59 pm

Ferretmama wrote:Okay, feeling guilty now, I was the one who called zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz a Bigot. Firstly, because he has no idea what Nigel's personal circumstances are. Secondly, this is not the place to discuss it. If he is so bent out of shape over DSS payments let him take it up with them. We're all here for the sake of justice for Madeleine and sometimes egos get in the way.


Don't feel guilty. It is hopefully all sorted now, and as you say the majority of us are here hoping there's justice for Madeleine.
I believe.....
I believe and trust in Eddie and keela.
__
"Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence." - John Adams
User avatar
MsMarbles
On Parole
 
Posts: 1220
Joined: Sat Nov 24, 2007 9:39 pm
Location: ESSEX - www.waxinglyrical-site.co.uk

Re: 3A proud to support www.mccannfiles.com

Postby nbrado » Mon Apr 14, 2008 6:37 pm

I was looking at my stopwatch and right on time probablynot post arrives.

We are well aware of this long running troll and only because (excuse the pun) its other toys have been taken away its back.

You like to think we walk into stuff blind all the time but hey thats no surprise :D

I can always count you you to peek from the wings like a crooked adviser to a ailing king ;)
Nbrado - Site admin
The Three Arguidos - Here to stay..........
User avatar
nbrado
Moderator
 
Posts: 1337
Joined: Mon Dec 10, 2007 11:50 am

Re: 3A proud to support www.mccannfiles.com

Postby lovemedo » Mon Apr 14, 2008 6:57 pm

bonnybraes1 wrote:Perhaps some are unaware of zzzzect., previous attempted contributions to this and other forums? They have been of a rather, well, private nature, and not the kind of photos most people wish to look at over their evening meals.


omg, I remember the p*rn attack on MF. disgusting! if it was zzz I'm glad he's gone.
swimming on the river rhine!
User avatar
lovemedo
Local Lag
 
Posts: 971
Joined: Wed Jan 23, 2008 3:58 pm

Re: 3A proud to support www.mccannfiles.com

Postby jjp » Mon Apr 14, 2008 7:18 pm

zzzzzzzzzz wrote:Sorry don't mean to rain on anyones parade but wasn't this guy outed as a benefit cheat by the Sun not so long ago?

Maybe I'm wrong but I have no time for dole scroungers. Apologies if this is not the case but I'm pretty sure it is.


I firmly believe that you did "mean to rain" on someone's "parade".

Shame that being "pretty sure" about your case is not actually good enough.

Apparently you have no criticism of the content of the site so have to find fault with the author.

Do you not approve as an upstanding Tory, that this man is reducing the amounts paid legitimately (I suspect he has been monitored pretty closely) to him by making a tiny income from this site, and also improving his skills and probably thereby making him more employable.

I applaud his efforts, admire his resilience and hope he is able to continue till some kind of resolution to this case is achieved and justice is seen to be done.

I also applaud the admin of this site for bringing his work to our attention in this way.
User avatar
jjp
First Time Offender
 
Posts: 707
Joined: Thu Apr 03, 2008 4:25 am

Re: 3A proud to support www.mccannfiles.com

Postby Brit Abroad » Mon Apr 14, 2008 7:40 pm

bjr wrote:Image


Excellent photo, bjr! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

The McCann Files is a wonderful resource and I promote it wherever and whenever I can.

WELL DONE, NIGEL ..... you are STAR! :hello1: :blob5: :blob3: :blob4: :hello1:
Clarence Mitchell said: "... legally speaking everything they were doing that week was well within the bounds of responsible parenting."
Brit Abroad
First Time Offender
 
Posts: 653
Joined: Sun Jan 27, 2008 1:58 am

Re: 3A proud to support www.mccannfiles.com

Postby MaryPoppins2 » Mon Apr 14, 2008 7:52 pm

jjp wrote:
zzzzzzzzzz wrote:Sorry don't mean to rain on anyones parade but wasn't this guy outed as a benefit cheat by the Sun not so long ago?

Maybe I'm wrong but I have no time for dole scroungers. Apologies if this is not the case but I'm pretty sure it is.


I firmly believe that you did "mean to rain" on someone's "parade".

Shame that being "pretty sure" about your case is not actually good enough.

Apparently you have no criticism of the content of the site so have to find fault with the author.

Do you not approve as an upstanding Tory, that this man is reducing the amounts paid legitimately (I suspect he has been monitored pretty closely) to him by making a tiny income from this site, and also improving his skills and probably thereby making him more employable.

I applaud his efforts, admire his resilience and hope he is able to continue till some kind of resolution to this case is achieved and justice is seen to be done.

I also applaud the admin of this site for bringing his work to our attention in this way.


Well said jjp. What's more it is my honest view that sites like this have done more to respect Madeleine McCann and the search for the truth than Team McCann, their influencial lawyers, their wealthy backers and the verrryyyy expensive PR team all put together, imho.
MaryPoppins2
First Time Offender
 
Posts: 662
Joined: Fri Nov 30, 2007 5:59 pm

Re: 3A proud to support www.mccannfiles.com

Postby MaryPoppins2 » Mon Apr 14, 2008 8:03 pm

zzzzzzzzzz wrote:
paulosgirl wrote:Why does this even concern you?
:?


My country, my salary, my taxes, my children's taxes. Everyone should and can contribute.

That's not bigotry that's acceptance, give a man a loaf and he can feed his family for one day, give him the means to grow wheat and he can feed them for life.



Excuse me but isn't it the case that if we could all grow sufficiently high quality wheat there would be no need in life for entrepeneurs? And while there are entrepeneurs there will always be the need for those who willingly and happily provide support, security and indeed encouragement to enable them to take the risk and reap the benefits.

Sorry, - not meaning to be argumentative, - just an honest view.
MaryPoppins2
First Time Offender
 
Posts: 662
Joined: Fri Nov 30, 2007 5:59 pm

Re: 3A proud to support www.mccannfiles.com

Postby MaryPoppins2 » Mon Apr 14, 2008 8:11 pm

bonnybraes1 wrote:Perhaps some are unaware of zzzzect., previous attempted contributions to this and other forums? They have been of a rather, well, private nature, and not the kind of photos most people wish to look at over their evening meals.

:shock: :shock: :shock:

That'll teach me to read the entire thread before talking to someone who isn't even there anymore... :oops:

(..sorry.. - off now for a lie down......)
MaryPoppins2
First Time Offender
 
Posts: 662
Joined: Fri Nov 30, 2007 5:59 pm

Re: 3A proud to support www.mccannfiles.com

Postby quark1 » Mon Apr 14, 2008 9:19 pm

Nbrado and BJR.....I just LOVE the way you deal with these trolls :bounce: :bounce: :bounce

The McCann Files website is EXCELLENT :D Keep up the good work Nigel :bounce:
quark1
On Parole
 
Posts: 1336
Joined: Thu Jan 24, 2008 2:54 pm

Re: 3A proud to support www.mccannfiles.com

Postby redsquare » Mon Apr 14, 2008 10:41 pm

I really appreciate all your wonderful support and cheers, nbrado!

I just don't understand the attitude of people like zzzzzzzzzzz.

If I was a benefit cheat, why would I: 1) Decide to accept the approach of a national newspaper, The Sun of all papers, when I knew it would be published and 2) Give my real name? Wouldn't that be a pretty dumb thing to do?

The Sun didn't 'expose' me. I told them the truth because I have nothing to hide! I sacrificed my anonymity because I believe so strongly in what I, and a whole lot of people round here, are doing.
redsquare
Been Cautioned
 
Posts: 391
Joined: Sun Dec 23, 2007 4:26 pm

Re: 3A proud to support www.mccannfiles.com

Postby Luz » Tue Apr 15, 2008 5:43 am

redsquare wrote:I really appreciate all your wonderful support and cheers, nbrado!

I just don't understand the attitude of people like zzzzzzzzzzz.

If I was a benefit cheat, why would I: 1) Decide to accept the approach of a national newspaper, The Sun of all papers, when I knew it would be published and 2) Give my real name? Wouldn't that be a pretty dumb thing to do?

The Sun didn't 'expose' me. I told them the truth because I have nothing to hide! I sacrificed my anonymity because I believe so strongly in what I, and a whole lot of people round here, are doing.


You did well.
We believe in you and praise your work. No regrets.

Keep on, we shall always support you.

Luz
______________________
Luz_catz on another roof.
Luz
On Parole
 
Posts: 1462
Joined: Sat Dec 08, 2007 6:01 pm
Location: Lisboa

Re: 3A proud to support www.mccannfiles.com

Postby mumof5 » Tue Apr 15, 2008 2:59 pm

Big BUMP for Nigel ..... you are doing a great job ... keep up the good work. 8) 8) 8) 8)

Ignore zzzzzz (sorry not sure if I have spelt that with the correct number of "z" s :mrgreen: ).
A self confessed tory. :shock: Say no more. :lol:
CADAVER DOGS CAN'T TELL LIES !
User avatar
mumof5
Local Lag
 
Posts: 917
Joined: Wed Nov 28, 2007 11:12 am

PreviousNext

Return to Our Pets

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests
cron