Look into my eyes, you are falling under my spell, feed me..

Please put here those lovely animals that we all own, and post your funniest animal story.

Look into my eyes, you are falling under my spell, feed me..

Postby CaptnMorgan » Mon Nov 26, 2007 6:47 pm

This is what I see when I'm cooking. I can always feel the "stare" :lol: Captain Morgan has "the power" to get he and Susie whatever they want. I can't help it. Who could resist their furry cuteness!!!

Seriously, you'd think I never feed them the way they sit and look longingly at me while I'm cooking. Do your pups do this???

Justice for Madeleine
CaptnMorgan

Postby Mr.Shifter » Mon Nov 26, 2007 7:00 pm

[font=Arial]Yeah, my two big dogs (Bulldogs) both sit and wait until I finally cave in and give them something - however, Chico is forever jumping up and down. I reckon he thinks I can't see him :lol: [/font]
Mr.Shifter
Suspect

Postby CaptnMorgan » Mon Nov 26, 2007 7:29 pm

Mr.Shifter wrote:[font=Arial]Yeah, my two big dogs (Bulldogs) both sit and wait until I finally cave in and give them something - however, Chico is forever jumping up and down. I reckon he thinks I can't see him :lol: [/font]

Aw, Mr. Shifter, I am in LOVE with bulldogs!!! I would so love to see pictures of them!!! They are cousins of boston terriers :) Of course, Chico is a dollbaby too :wink:
Justice for Madeleine
CaptnMorgan

Postby Mr.Shifter » Mon Nov 26, 2007 7:32 pm

[font=Arial]Here's my boy - commonly known as Bix

http://www.pbase.com/bully/image/14157996

Will find something of Madge for you in a minute :lol: [/font]
Mr.Shifter
Suspect

Postby 8955PP » Mon Nov 26, 2007 8:10 pm

LMAO!!!!!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Yes, my dog does this as well! He is obsessed with food! Even the lil sound of the spoon tinkling, he'll jump and ask for his share.

My dog is so bad and spoiled. He eats everything. I'm lucky he has a rubber stomach :D
8955PP
Suspect

Postby CaptnMorgan » Mon Nov 26, 2007 8:19 pm

Oh, Mr. Shifter, Bix is so cute!!! I love him!!! That picture makes me want to kiss his squishy wittle face!!!!

8955PP, when I was putting up the Christas decorations, the rattling of the paper sacks the ornaments were in was enough to make their mouths water and it wasn't even food!!! :lol: Silly puppers!!!

Mr. Shifter, here's a picture of Captain Morgan with the best dog in my house, Clyde (the glass bully) :lol:

Justice for Madeleine
CaptnMorgan

Postby Mr.Shifter » Mon Nov 26, 2007 8:25 pm

[font=Arial]Love the ornament - they're the best type of dogs :lol: [/font]

[font=Arial]This is Madge taken a few summers ago:[/font]

Mr.Shifter
Suspect

Postby CaptnMorgan » Mon Nov 26, 2007 8:38 pm

She's so pretty!!! Do you show her too??? They are precious!! Is that a bikini she has on???? :lol: My dogs have clothes too. I have just gotten them some Christmas scarves and hats, but they aren't in love with them. Captain M tried to eat his when he got it off of his head. I want them to wear them long enough to take their picture and then they don't have to wear them anymore. They like their sweatshirts alot better.

Clyde is so quiet and he doesn't chew up anything, he doesn't eat or poop and he NEVER barks!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:
Justice for Madeleine
CaptnMorgan

Postby Mr.Shifter » Mon Nov 26, 2007 8:44 pm

[font=Arial]No we don't show her - her ears are wrong for showing, they look OK ish in that pic but she naturally carries them forward. We had a litter from her about 3 years ago - so my sister and my nephew are now the proud owners of bulldogs too.

Yes, she is wearing a swimming costume in that photo - no nude bathing here :lol: The bulldogs are not fans of clothes but Chico has a whole wardrobe to himself and he doesn't mind wearing them. :lol: [/font]
Mr.Shifter
Suspect

Postby caterinavallenti » Mon Nov 26, 2007 8:47 pm

Love the pet pics they are so gorgeous they really cheer me up.
caterinavallenti
Suspect

Postby madison » Tue Nov 27, 2007 10:37 am

I have still not worked out how to put pics on here.I am off to the UK next week for my usual early Christmas with my kids. I have just put the empty suitcase on the bed and my 2 staffies have gone into a decline. They hate suitcases. They can never work out whether it is me or my husband who are going away so they follow us both all over the place. When I am here on my own they act totally differently. I suppose they go in guard mode. When I am away they pine until I come back, there again I am the one who feeds them.
madison
New In Town

Postby madison » Tue Nov 27, 2007 10:38 am

Forgot to say the piccies are all great
madison
New In Town

Return to Our Pets