Post pictures of your pets

Please put here those lovely animals that we all own, and post your funniest animal story.

Post pictures of your pets

Postby 8955PP » Mon Nov 26, 2007 5:52 pm

I'll start with mine..

I got bored on Halloween and didn't have a costume for my doggie, so I just put an afro wig and a John Lennon sunnies on him.
This is Bhobho, he is 7 and a maltese/shih tzu mix. He's been with me since he was 2 months old. A pressie from my ex :D
He is very spoiled, rules the house, snores a lot, farts.. and I love him to bits!

I'll post pics of my cats later on..

Please share yours..
8955PP
Suspect

Postby bjr » Mon Nov 26, 2007 5:56 pm

That is a lovely picutre, what a placid dog. I would be running round the garden trying to catch mine. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
bjr

Postby Mr.Shifter » Mon Nov 26, 2007 6:17 pm

[font=Arial]Love the 'dressing up' dog :lol: [/font]
Mr.Shifter
Suspect

Postby caterinavallenti » Mon Nov 26, 2007 6:26 pm

The dog in glasses mad me smile he looks so pleased with himself could swear he is smiling.
caterinavallenti
Suspect

Postby 8955PP » Mon Nov 26, 2007 8:04 pm

bjr wrote:That is a lovely picutre, what a placid dog. I would be running round the garden trying to catch mine. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Oh, I had to bribed him with a few cookies :lol:

He wouldn't do it for nothing :lol: :lol:
He is so obsessed with food :P He won't even shake hand if he sees no food in my hand.
8955PP
Suspect

Postby 8955PP » Mon Nov 26, 2007 8:07 pm

caterinavallenti wrote:The dog in glasses mad me smile he looks so pleased with himself could swear he is smiling.

Hehehe.. does he look like he's smiling? Think he was eyeing the cookie I held in one of my hands :lol:
8955PP
Suspect

Postby CaptnMorgan » Mon Nov 26, 2007 8:41 pm

8955PP wrote:
caterinavallenti wrote:The dog in glasses mad me smile he looks so pleased with himself could swear he is smiling.

Hehehe.. does he look like he's smiling? Think he was eyeing the cookie I held in one of my hands :lol:

LOL!!!!!!!!!!! I love that picture and yes he does look like he's smiling at you!!!! That would make a great card! :)
Justice for Madeleine
CaptnMorgan

Postby IsChildNeglectLegal » Mon Nov 26, 2007 11:40 pm

Here's our Mutt, Barney, a KC Reg Shitzu but you wouldn't believe it to look at him on a good day, he is the scruffiest Dog I've ever known.
We inherited him from a friend after she got divorced, it was us or death row... :shock:

He is constantly eating but can't decide if he's a Dog, Cat, Rabbit, Fish, Bird, Tortoise or Human.. :lol:
IsChildNeglectLegal
On Parole

Postby madison » Tue Nov 27, 2007 10:40 am

What a lovely picture. My two staffies definitely think they are human. My husband used to have an Irish Wolfhound who only related to humans and horses.
madison
New In Town

Postby 8955PP » Tue Nov 27, 2007 9:58 pm

Captn, I couldn't stop laughing when I was taking the pics. He was quite overwhelmed by the strange thing hanging on his head and nose. But he was a very good boy for letting me take the pics. He's a sucker for anything edible, LOL!
Come to think of it, I think it would be a cute pic for a card.. I was thinking of making an Anya Hindmarch 'Be a Bag' where you can put your own pics on the bag. I have one already with my pics as a toddler on it, but would like to have another one with my pets on it, one side for Bhobho, one side for my cats :D

ChildNeglect, thank you for posting that cute pic of Barney! I love shih tzus! Bhobho is supposed to be part shih tzu but it doesn't show in him, only the brown color on his coat. But his face is very maltese. My Bhobho thinks he is human too sometimes. In fact, when our neighbor's cute female shih tzu come to our house for a play date with him, he's not interested at all. He prefers human companion :lol:
8955PP
Suspect

Nikka

Postby perrito » Wed Nov 28, 2007 6:01 pm

This is Nikka, she belongs to a friend in UK, a cross with a Russian Terrier and an Old English Sheepdog. Nikka is just 10 months old and already like a donkey. My friends acquired Nikka at almost 9 months old, the family who had her didn't want her and my friends think she was not treated too well, she is still quite nervous and very timid, but she's getting lots of love and affection now and is coming along in leaps and bounds...........quite literally!!
perrito

Postby 8955PP » Thu Nov 29, 2007 9:39 pm

I celebrate my dog's b'days too! Not as far as making him a cake though, only a raw piece of steak and putting party hats. I religiously do this every year and documented it except for this year. This year I didn't take any pics, only gave him the steak.

Perrito, thanks for joining this thread. Your furbaby is adorable!
8955PP
Suspect

Postby perrito » Thu Nov 29, 2007 10:10 pm

thanks 8955PP, I love animals, think I prefer them to people :oops:
perrito

Postby janz1956 » Thu Nov 29, 2007 10:24 pm

heres two of my four cats

this is Bob, the laziest cat on this earth

and this is Rosie, Bobs mum, Bob is that lazy that his mum still washes him even though he`s twice her size :lol: :lol: :lol:
janz1956
Global Moderator

Postby perrito » Thu Nov 29, 2007 10:58 pm

lovely photos and lovely cats janz, all the photos on here are so nice, such lovely pets everyone has.
perrito

Next

Return to Our Pets