DESTAK - "There are 365 reasons that prove the death"

Translations can be found here from Ozzy, Astro and Li. A big thank you to all the translators from Admin, Mods and Members.

DESTAK - "There are 365 reasons that prove the death"

Postby Li » Fri May 02, 2008 7:32 pm

Paulo Pereira Cristóvão : "There are 365 reasons that prove the death"

"I always defended that the child is no longer in the world of living. Now there are 365 reasons that prove that. A year after the body does not appear and the investigation does not progress".

The peremptory affirmation, made to Destak is from the ex officer of the PJ Paulo Pereira Cristóvão.

The former inspector - that investigated the polemic case of Joana - is convinced that "Maddie is dead" convinced that the girl "did not fall in the hands of a predatory paedophile that went to Praia da Luz entered in the flat and took her" and convinced that "who was in the origin of the disappearance of the child is someone that knows well the family environment knew how to do it and knew the best opportunity of doing it".

For Paulo Cristóvão everything is clear. "In all the process there was a political pressure that shaped all the investigation. People that are in charge in the PJ should have protected the inspectors that were in the line of the investigation but that did not happened. What we saw was a group of policemen being obliged to close the mouth and simply keep quiet without critic capacity".

The former inspector of the PJ considers that Maddie's case is seen by society as an enigma. "It is not an enigma as such".

"What sometimes is very simple manages to turn into a net of confusion due to Man's hand and due to installed interests".

Many doubts remain and the accusations half spoken, as if someone was afraid of suffering repercussions.

As to the expectation of putting an eventual end to this enigma, Paulo Pereira Cristóvão sees the excess of time that passed by and "the people and the interests still very well installed" as enemies.
Marta Ara├║jo
http://www.destak.pt/textos.php?art=10618&id=1633
Li
You're Nicked

Re: DESTAK - "There are 365 reasons that prove the death"

Postby cushty » Fri May 02, 2008 7:36 pm

thanks Li, as always

could you please advise what kind of publication Destak is, as I haven't heard of it before
cushty
Mafia Boss

Postby Meadow » Fri May 02, 2008 7:44 pm

Thanks li

Whether today is the peak of all the commentators on the subject or tomorrow. But the time is fast approaching for us all to think of Madeleine, and to forget the circus that has surrounded this case.
Meadow
Local Lag

Postby beachy » Fri May 02, 2008 7:45 pm

Thank you, Li.
beachy
Hardened Criminal

Postby Li » Fri May 02, 2008 8:28 pm

cushty wrote:thanks Li, as always

could you please advise what kind of publication Destak is, as I haven't heard of it before

Hello cushty

Destak is a newspaper like Metro or 20 Minutes, it is a gratis newspaper.
Li
You're Nicked

Postby bomaris » Fri May 02, 2008 8:39 pm

Thanks Li -

So why haven't they sued Paulo Pereira Cristóvão.
bomaris
Hardened Criminal

Return to Translations by Ozzy, Astro and Li