URGENT PLEASE READ - NEW PASSWORDS.

** UPDATE **

We are pleased to reopen to guests the following forums.

Lounge/What are you talking about
Justice for Madeleine
Maddy - Reference Forum and Investigations
Translations by Ozzy, Astro and Li

PLEASE NOTE - This Forum is a reconstruction of the Forum as it was on May 30, 2008.
No new registrations are accepted. The Forum is READ-ONLY and is for historic purposes only!

URGENT PLEASE READ - NEW PASSWORDS.

Postby bjr » Tue Dec 11, 2007 6:23 pm

Please could all members read this.

As our memberlist is shown to everybody irrespective of whether they are registered or not. Someone has twice tried to gain access to one of our members accounts by asking for a new password by clicking "Forgotten Password" in log in box.

If you have NOT asked for this please forward e-mail to ADMIN, who are monitoring the situation, and DO NOT click the link to activate your account. Please ensure that you, as members, do not give out passwords to either your account on this forum or the password to your e-mail account to anybody. Also if anybody asks for this information please could you report it to ADMIN.

If you are using an e-mail address that is the same as that registered with any other forum either existing or in the process of closing, which is run by ordinary people and not a national company, I would strongly recommend as a precaution, that you change your e-mail address as your current e-mail address may still be stored on the other forums database.
To my critics
When I'm in a sober mood, I worry, work and think,
When I'm in a drunken mood, I gamble, play and drink,
But when my moods are over and my time has come to pass,
I hope I'm buried upside down, so the world may kiss my ar*e
bjr

Postby nbrado » Tue Dec 11, 2007 10:23 pm

Also at no time will mods or admins ask users for passwords.

if you get a communication from anyone requesting your password or that a password be changed you just let us know immediately so we can investigate it.

thanks
nbrado

Return to Announcements from Admin