3as.madeleinemccann.org - FAQ

** UPDATE **

We are pleased to reopen to guests the following forums.

Lounge/What are you talking about
Justice for Madeleine
Maddy - Reference Forum and Investigations
Translations by Ozzy, Astro and Li

PLEASE NOTE - This Forum is a reconstruction of the Forum as it was on May 30, 2008.
No new registrations are accepted. The Forum is READ-ONLY and is for historic purposes only!

THE3ARGUIDOS.NET - FAQ

Postby bjr » Thu Jan 31, 2008 8:51 pm

3as.madeleinemccann.org - FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS

WHO OWNS THE3ARGUIDOS DOMAIN?

The domain is owned by bjr who is ultimately responsible for the forum and running of the forum.

WHO IS THE HOST PROVIDER?

The host provider for the 3as.madeleinemccann.org is Hostgator

WHO MUCH DOES IT COST A MONTH FOR THE DEDICATED SERVER?

The cost per month is $175 paid for by bjr via her bank account.

WHEN DID THE3ARGUDIOS. NET ACTUALLY START BUSINESS?

3as.madeleinemccann.org was registered on a free forum platform hosted by makeforum on the 23rd November 2007 by bjr

WHY DID THE3ARGUIDOS LEAVE MAKEFORUM FREE PLATFORM AND DECIDE TO UPGRADE AND REGISTER A DOMAIN?

The reason was that makeforum were having complaints about certain topics and were asking us to remove these topics. As these were part of the Maddy Forum and referred to another site, namely HTFM, I decided to upgrade and start a domain and pay for a basic package at $8 per month.

WHY DID THE3ARGUIDOS DECIDE TO GO TO A DEDICATED SERVER?

The reason that the move was made to a dedicated server was because on the basic $8 per month package we were sharing a server with three other websites and due to high traffic we were affecting their sites, and our Hosts disabled certain parts of the forum and moved us onto a dedicated server.

DO MEMBERS HAVE TO PAY TO JOIN 3as.madeleinemccann.org?

No, members do not have to pay a fee to join, however, we are setting up a paypal system, where members can, if they so wish, donate to 3as.madeleinemccann.org. This donation is purely voluntary and will not be enforced and no pressure will be put on members to donate.

WHAT WILL THE DONATIONS BE USED FOR?

The donations will be used purely to keep the forum running, nothing else.

ARE ADMIN/MODS PAID OR CLAIM EXPENSES FROM 3as.madeleinemccann.org?

No, Admin and Mods purely do this on a voluntary basis and no payments are made to them.

ARE ANY ADMIN/MODS OF THE3ARGUIDOS EVER BEEN MODS ON THE DAILYMIRROR?

No. The admin and mods of 3as.madeleinemccann.org were only members of the Daily Mirror Forum and still are members.

DID 3as.madeleinemccann.org IN ANYWAY CAUSE, REASON OR PLAY A PART IN THE DECISION TO CLOSE THE MADDY FORUM ON THE DM?

No, we have not idea that the Maddy Forum was being shut down until it was actually shut down. We were never privy to any of the reasons or decisions in closing the Maddy Forum on the DM.

DOES 3as.madeleinemccann.org OWN ANY OTHER DOMAINS?

The only domain that is owned is 3as.madeleinemccann.org, we have no association or affiliation with any other websites, ie. the3arguidos.com, thethreearguidos.com or any other website that has a similar name as to ours.
To my critics
When I'm in a sober mood, I worry, work and think,
When I'm in a drunken mood, I gamble, play and drink,
But when my moods are over and my time has come to pass,
I hope I'm buried upside down, so the world may kiss my ar*e
bjr

Return to Announcements from Admin