Astrologers on the forum........? (Merged topics)

Madeleine Beth McCann went missing from PDL in Portugal on the 3rd May 2007, there are so many unanswered questions, please discuss

Re: Astrologers on the forum........? (Merged topics)

Postby jdomino » Mon May 26, 2008 1:25 pm

Not that type of movement! :D
Johnny Domino OBE (Ordered Out of the British Empire!)
User avatar
jdomino
Been Cautioned
 
Posts: 372
Joined: Sun Apr 13, 2008 11:01 am

Re: Astrologers on the forum........? (Merged topics)

Postby free3 » Mon May 26, 2008 1:28 pm

:lol: good :oops:
free3
Been Cautioned
 
Posts: 337
Joined: Wed Jan 23, 2008 2:07 pm

Re: Astrologers on the forum........? (Merged topics)

Postby jdomino » Mon May 26, 2008 2:43 pm

Still on today to May 29th

Jupiter 22 deg Capricorn - "By Accepting Defeat Gracefully, A General Reveals Nobility Of Character"

Sacrificing things for the benefit of others. Nobility of character. Letting go of the "charge" with resignation rather than anger. Surrendering. Knowing when to let go.


Don't like the tone of that at all! :|
Last edited by jdomino on Mon May 26, 2008 4:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Johnny Domino OBE (Ordered Out of the British Empire!)
User avatar
jdomino
Been Cautioned
 
Posts: 372
Joined: Sun Apr 13, 2008 11:01 am

Re: Astrologers on the forum........? (Merged topics)

Postby darling123 » Mon May 26, 2008 3:47 pm

jdomino wrote:Still on today to May 29th

Jupiter 22 deg Capricorn - "By Accepting Defeat Gracefully, A General Reveals Nobility Of Character"

Don't like the tone of that at all. :|


Got this through google alerts (maybe of interest) hope the link works and this has'nt already been posted.
http://forensicastrology.blogspot.com/
darling123
New In Town
 
Posts: 11
Joined: Sat Apr 12, 2008 5:24 pm

Re: Astrologers on the forum........? (Merged topics)

Postby jdomino » Mon May 26, 2008 4:08 pm

Thanks thats really interesting.

A lot of what she says rings very true. It also illustrates the difference between soothsayers and astrologers in that astrology state a detached opinion whereas psychics tend to tell you what you want to hear.

:wink:
Last edited by jdomino on Mon May 26, 2008 4:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Johnny Domino OBE (Ordered Out of the British Empire!)
User avatar
jdomino
Been Cautioned
 
Posts: 372
Joined: Sun Apr 13, 2008 11:01 am

Re: Astrologers on the forum........? (Merged topics)

Postby newperson » Mon May 26, 2008 4:14 pm

jdomino wrote:Still on today to May 29th

Jupiter 22 deg Capricorn - "By Accepting Defeat Gracefully, A General Reveals Nobility Of Character"

Sacrificing things for the benefit of others. Nobility of character. Letting go of the "charge" with resignation rather than anger. Surrendering. Knowing when to let go.


Don't like the tone of that at all! :|


me neither, wonder who it could be, could be gordon brown? too soon i think, lets wait and see

thanks for the link darling123 interesting
If you can't be a good example - then you will just have to be a horrible warning
User avatar
newperson
Mafia Boss
 
Posts: 3375
Joined: Sat Dec 15, 2007 1:47 pm

Re: Astrologers on the forum........? (Merged topics)

Postby jdomino » Mon May 26, 2008 4:46 pm

As long as its not the PJ I don't care, we don't want them being resigned to defeat.

Gordon Brown on the other hand - I wish!
Johnny Domino OBE (Ordered Out of the British Empire!)
User avatar
jdomino
Been Cautioned
 
Posts: 372
Joined: Sun Apr 13, 2008 11:01 am

Re: Astrologers on the forum........? (Merged topics)

Postby newperson » Mon May 26, 2008 6:55 pm

could be a leader anywhere in the world - omg mugabe? finally giving up? anyway

going to paste that article from the forensicastrology site as its easier to read

This case is a tough one. I did not want to do it at first because the time lines were sketchy, the evidence was pointing at the parents, there was still evidence surfacing and the police had made big mistakes in the investigation. All of this conspires to make it a hard read. Thanks to an interested reader, who had collected lots of details and Internet sites for me to see and use in my efforts, I decided to give it a shot. I have gone over the public information on the BBC and the British papers, where they have followed this event closely. This beautiful little girl just disappears in a foreign country under suspicious circumstances. The entire order of events are strange, the parents behavior is questionable, the police appear to be bumbling along and the entire world is focused and frenzied.

Trying not to make judgments or jump to conclusions, I want to draw up a objective chart and analyze it with an open mind. I admit, this is hard to do. The slant of everything I read made it seem like mom and pop had done it. Just like Stacey Peterson, I want to do a fair reading but I hate to go against conventional wisdom. Like the OJ Simpson case, where the jury found him not guilty, the world is of the conventional wisdom that he is. And I would never be one to discount the value of human intuition. After all, what I do here, is to a great degree intuition, although I prefer to think of the gist of it as science.

So it is with this brave stab at fairness that I went about collecting time lines and casting charts. And, boy oh boy, did things come clear FAST. In my findings, it became quickly my belief that you can just toss out the time lines as given because the charts tell a very different story, indeed. And in the charts, as they come into focus, no one has been telling the truth and I personally don't know why. This includes friends who were there with the Mc Canns at that resort on that fateful evening. They have to be lying. And that bothers me. Why on earth would these people, having nothing to do with it presumably, tell tall tales? Is it because they are ashamed to admit they suspect these people? Or is it because they don't want suspicion cast upon them, as well? Or is it just human nature to defend those around us? It is your guess. Someone with a degree in Psychology may be able to answer this question better than this Astrologer.

Discuss This Case At My Forum


In my work, I ended up drawing up charts for every hour from 6 pm until 11 pm and the findings are the same. And I will show you, in detail, what those findings are. I started with a chart for the time the good Doctor claims to have visited the room and found the children alive. 9:15 pm local time. However, he later admitted to having only listened at the door and having heard nothing special, assumed all was well. A chart drawn for this time, shows that this child is already dead. Now, how on earth could things have been well if this child was already dead? As a matter of fact, that chart defines death so clearly it shocked me. And it tosses out any suggestions that people should be looking for Maddie to be shopping in Brisbane. And all of the charts, drawn for all of the times given, show the same thing. And I will show you each chart and analyze them in turn.

The chart for 6:00 pm in Portugal shows that everyone is fine, they are all together in the hotel room. Sagittarius is rising with Jupiter conjoined the Ascendant, showing that Maddie was in "her place" and basically happy. Gemini is falling and Venus is in Gemini in the seventh house. I believe this is Maddie's mother. Venus is disposed by Mercury in Taurus, placed in the sixth and conjoined with the Sun, also in Taurus. I see this as the couple, husband (the Sun) and wife (Mercury) going about their day to day affairs (sixth house). Saturn is in Leo in the tenth house (the father). Saturn is exactly trine Jupiter (Maddie's ruler at the Ascendant) and this means she and her father were having a wonderful time this day, out in public, enjoying each other, where may people saw them. Overall, this chart seems to be perfect. A happy family enjoying their stay.

However, there are two dark clouds that peek out at me and I am watching them from chart to chart. The Moon falls in the twelfth house in Scorpio and is disposited by Pluto, lingering near the Ascendant in the first. Neptune is in the fourth house in Aquarius, disposed by Aquarius in the fifth house conjoined Mars. Neptune is also just pushing away a square with the Moon. There is a secret here. These configurations smack of dark, hidden secrets, perhaps sexual in nature. Was there a thing between Daddy and Maddie? I won't point that finger. It's too nasty and is unfair without actual proof. But there are aspects that point in a dark direction, with jealousies or resentments afoot. Neptune in the fourth means that something in the family is a secret and the Moon sweeping away from a square means that suspicions have been aroused or even that part of the secret has recently been revealed. Pluto indicates that perhaps someone is jealous and maybe also angry.

But nothing is said at this moment. So we draw up a chart for 7:00 pm, around the sketchy timeline the parents gave for dinner. This chart shows that Jupiter, still ruling the Ascendant, has slipped into the twelfth house with the Moon. Pluto has moved onto the Ascendant and Saturn has slipped into the ninth. The other planets remain where they were in the last hour. Pluto indicates a fight or argument has arisen and Maddie (now in the twelfth house) is being punished and confined. Mercury and the Sun are still conjoined so the parents present a united front, they both make the point and support the other one. When one of them loses it and hits the girl, the other one doesn't object. Saturn in the ninth indicates that they are holding back to some degree because they are on vacation. But Pluto and the Moon just indicate that emotions boiled over and someone lost it. In the place where she was confined, Maddie was the object of someones' anger and most likely was struck or pushed or in some other way "attacked".

And then the chart for 8:00 pm shows things progressing. Pluto has slipped into the twelfth with the Moon and Jupiter. Mars and Uranus have now moved into the fourth house and they are closely squared to the Pluto-Jupiter conjunction in the twelfth. This is around the time that someone has gone too far. The beating was intended to be just that and the assumption is still that "things will be ok". Maddie is hurt but she is not dead yet. And I don't believe they expected her to die. Someone was just "making a point".


Capricorn is now at the Ascendant and Saturn is in the ninth. The Moon rules the Descendant and has now fallen back into the eleventh house. They leave Maddie in the room and go to dinner with their friends. The Moon means they snookered their friends, pulled them into the conspiracy, inadvertently, using them for testimony that "things were fine". The Moon is a dark veil that is often pulled over a situation, obscuring facts. Emotions played a huge part in how everybody saw the events as they occurred. It may well be that later on, people questioned their initial impressions, but they were loathe to change testimony, no doubt. The Moon causes too much worry. People don't want to be misunderstood.

Drawing up a chart for 9:00 pm, I see that Saturn has slipped into the eighth house sometime since 8:00. Maddie most likely died in that room during this final hour. At this hour, the Sun and Mercury have settled in the fifth house, so the parents are still enjoying their dinner and evening with friends. I am not sure from this chart whether they knew she was dieing or dead; whether they intended this to happen; whether it was part of a plot. The only thing I know for sure from the planets is that they presented a united front. Whichever one was at fault or had initiated the plan, if there was one, the other simply fell into lockstep and went along with all of it.

There is a lot about this case that reminds me of Jon Benet Ramsey. I remember reading several books about it and coming away believing that Patsy had killed her accidentally and then her husband went along with the cover up. I remember believing that Patsy had been angry at Jon Benet for wetting her bed and took her into the bathroom to change her and wash her. It was there I think she yanked too hard or pushed or something and the child hit her head on the tub. It was this scenario that I bought. And then they stunned her with a stun gun one of them had for personal protection, attempting to awake her. When she did not come back, they staged the scene.

I try to imagine myself in these scenarios. It is an accident, after all, and no doubt the parent is living with horror and guilt and personal pain for a lifetime. Patsy died of cancer, sadly and probably in great pain. Some people may say "just desserts" but what on earth would you do, if it were you? Go to prison for an accident and leave your family worse for wear, without a mother or father? Or would you hide it, as best you could, and live with the ugliness of your own suffering? How do you handle anguish such as this? And do you want the world pointing fingers, sniffing your corner, shining bright lights on you and yours, making you a monster, when all that you likely are is a parent who made a mistake.

I am not saying that these parents should not be punished or that they should be excused, but they must be pitied. What on earth pushes a parent to get this angry? My own mother was angry and violent with the children, so I have witnessed it first hand, but therapy has I grew older spared me that emotional roller coaster. I cannot imagine how my mother would have lived with it if she had actually killed one of us. She might have shot herself or something equally horrid. And, yet, who would blame her?

Now, according to the local Portuguese Police, they arrived on the scene there around midnight. Doing a chart for this time renders an Aquarius rising. Leo is on the Descendant. Neptune has slipped into the twelfth house so I believe they have, at this time, hidden her well. Both Neptune and the Ascendant are desposited by Uranus in the second house, which means that she is stashed somewhere among their belongings. She is in a suitcase or a luggage bag. Actually, Neptune and Uranus are in mutual reception, so they found a place quickly, no one looked there, and she remained there safely for some time after the search was over. The seventh house ruler, the Sun, has moved into the third house, so they are shining lights all over the neighborhood. They are rousting the neighbors, getting people out of bed, searching everywhere. The Sun is desposed by Venus in the fifth house, so they focus a great deal on recreational areas, near the pool, the playground, the restaurant or bar, etc... Presuming at first, perhaps, that she simply wandered off on her own.

Another aspect of the midnight chart is that the Moon has moved into the tenth house. There are public displays of histrionics from the mother. She is visibly shaken and emotionally overwrought. Her performance is heart breaking. I believe she is this upset, after all, she has lost her child, however that came to pass. The tenth house is ruled by Scorpio and Pluto falls in the eleventh. Much suspicion, at first, falls on the friends. There are interviews, nervous responses, changes in recall. One of their friends was the "last one to visit the room" and he was scrutinized carefully. If he had had one illicit sexual event in this background, he would have been the main person of interest that night. Mercury conjoins the nadir so there were long hours of interviews with the parents, the other children, there in the hotel room. Careful inspections were made of the room and copious notes were taken. However, they still managed to overlook Madeline.

Mercury was closely square Neptune and the police were hoodwinked. They could not have helped it. The north node falls into the first house at this point and the entire affair takes on karmic elements. It was not "meant to be" that she be found that night. And this sort of karmic "buzz" on a chart may mean that she will never be found. Looking at the chart for the time the Police arrived, which should be considered the time at which she officially became "missing", the Scorpio midheaven is directly opposed Mercury in the fourth. This doomed the cops. Nothing but a lot of worthless trivia would emerge from their early inquisitions. But I see a weak spot in the chart at this point and I want to explore it.

The Scorpio midheaven is disposed by Pluto in the eleventh house of their friends. Pluto is retrograde and backing up to a direct opposition to Venus in Gemini. Pluto is in a succedent house, in a fixed sign, making the time move very slowly. Retrograde motion has 4 degrees to travel at this pace before the opposition is exact. This means, to me, that around 4 years from the original event, one of the female friends among their group that evening will get up the nerve to say something she has been afraid to thus far. One of the women said they saw a man walking around with a child in a blanket. This was dismissed by the rest of the group as a lie. Now, if it were true, what more do we know about this? And if it were a lie, what were her motives? And if it were true, why would the rest of them lie? This may be a part of some facts that have been overlooked or dismissed and may come to light in four years. Or it could be something else altogether... something we have never heard before. Remember, Scorpio is secretive and Pluto is disruptive. Be on the ready for surprises in the future.

What say you about this case? Go to my forum and post your findings or thoughts. I cannot equip the blog with open posting, which I very much wanted to do, so this is the next best thing. In the future, I may open up online chats several times a month where people can discuss what they think about any given case. In the meantime, pray for Maddie and her family. No matter what happens in this case, a lot of people are in pain.
Maddie
If you can't be a good example - then you will just have to be a horrible warning
User avatar
newperson
Mafia Boss
 
Posts: 3375
Joined: Sat Dec 15, 2007 1:47 pm

Re: Astrologers on the forum........? (Merged topics)

Postby jdomino » Tue May 27, 2008 3:10 pm

The forensic astrologer seems to know his stuff but two small errors.

1) << One of the women said they saw a man walking around with a child in a blanket. This was dismissed by the rest of the group as a lie. >>

Not true at all...Jane Tanner had the full backing of tapas 7.

2) He seems blissfully unaware of the possibility of the May 2nd date that many of us are moving towards.
Johnny Domino OBE (Ordered Out of the British Empire!)
User avatar
jdomino
Been Cautioned
 
Posts: 372
Joined: Sun Apr 13, 2008 11:01 am

Re: Astrologers on the forum........? (Merged topics)

Postby Fox » Tue May 27, 2008 3:44 pm

newperson wrote:could be a leader anywhere in the world - omg mugabe? finally giving up? anyway

going to paste that article from the forensicastrology site as its easier to read

This case is a tough one. I did not want to do it at first because the time lines were sketchy, the evidence was pointing at the parents, there was still evidence surfacing and the police had made big mistakes in the investigation. All of this conspires to make it a hard read. Thanks to an interested reader, who had collected lots of details and Internet sites for me to see and use in my efforts, I decided to give it a shot. I have gone over the public information on the BBC and the British papers, where they have followed this event closely. This beautiful little girl just disappears in a foreign country under suspicious circumstances. The entire order of events are strange, the parents behavior is questionable, the police appear to be bumbling along and the entire world is focused and frenzied.

Trying not to make judgments or jump to conclusions, I want to draw up a objective chart and analyze it with an open mind. I admit, this is hard to do. The slant of everything I read made it seem like mom and pop had done it. Just like Stacey Peterson, I want to do a fair reading but I hate to go against conventional wisdom. Like the OJ Simpson case, where the jury found him not guilty, the world is of the conventional wisdom that he is. And I would never be one to discount the value of human intuition. After all, what I do here, is to a great degree intuition, although I prefer to think of the gist of it as science.

So it is with this brave stab at fairness that I went about collecting time lines and casting charts. And, boy oh boy, did things come clear FAST. In my findings, it became quickly my belief that you can just toss out the time lines as given because the charts tell a very different story, indeed. And in the charts, as they come into focus, no one has been telling the truth and I personally don't know why. This includes friends who were there with the Mc Canns at that resort on that fateful evening. They have to be lying. And that bothers me. Why on earth would these people, having nothing to do with it presumably, tell tall tales? Is it because they are ashamed to admit they suspect these people? Or is it because they don't want suspicion cast upon them, as well? Or is it just human nature to defend those around us? It is your guess. Someone with a degree in Psychology may be able to answer this question better than this Astrologer.

Discuss This Case At My Forum


In my work, I ended up drawing up charts for every hour from 6 pm until 11 pm and the findings are the same. And I will show you, in detail, what those findings are. I started with a chart for the time the good Doctor claims to have visited the room and found the children alive. 9:15 pm local time. However, he later admitted to having only listened at the door and having heard nothing special, assumed all was well. A chart drawn for this time, shows that this child is already dead. Now, how on earth could things have been well if this child was already dead? As a matter of fact, that chart defines death so clearly it shocked me. And it tosses out any suggestions that people should be looking for Maddie to be shopping in Brisbane. And all of the charts, drawn for all of the times given, show the same thing. And I will show you each chart and analyze them in turn.

The chart for 6:00 pm in Portugal shows that everyone is fine, they are all together in the hotel room. Sagittarius is rising with Jupiter conjoined the Ascendant, showing that Maddie was in "her place" and basically happy. Gemini is falling and Venus is in Gemini in the seventh house. I believe this is Maddie's mother. Venus is disposed by Mercury in Taurus, placed in the sixth and conjoined with the Sun, also in Taurus. I see this as the couple, husband (the Sun) and wife (Mercury) going about their day to day affairs (sixth house). Saturn is in Leo in the tenth house (the father). Saturn is exactly trine Jupiter (Maddie's ruler at the Ascendant) and this means she and her father were having a wonderful time this day, out in public, enjoying each other, where may people saw them. Overall, this chart seems to be perfect. A happy family enjoying their stay.

However, there are two dark clouds that peek out at me and I am watching them from chart to chart. The Moon falls in the twelfth house in Scorpio and is disposited by Pluto, lingering near the Ascendant in the first. Neptune is in the fourth house in Aquarius, disposed by Aquarius in the fifth house conjoined Mars. Neptune is also just pushing away a square with the Moon. There is a secret here. These configurations smack of dark, hidden secrets, perhaps sexual in nature. Was there a thing between Daddy and Maddie? I won't point that finger. It's too nasty and is unfair without actual proof. But there are aspects that point in a dark direction, with jealousies or resentments afoot. Neptune in the fourth means that something in the family is a secret and the Moon sweeping away from a square means that suspicions have been aroused or even that part of the secret has recently been revealed. Pluto indicates that perhaps someone is jealous and maybe also angry.

But nothing is said at this moment. So we draw up a chart for 7:00 pm, around the sketchy timeline the parents gave for dinner. This chart shows that Jupiter, still ruling the Ascendant, has slipped into the twelfth house with the Moon. Pluto has moved onto the Ascendant and Saturn has slipped into the ninth. The other planets remain where they were in the last hour. Pluto indicates a fight or argument has arisen and Maddie (now in the twelfth house) is being punished and confined. Mercury and the Sun are still conjoined so the parents present a united front, they both make the point and support the other one. When one of them loses it and hits the girl, the other one doesn't object. Saturn in the ninth indicates that they are holding back to some degree because they are on vacation. But Pluto and the Moon just indicate that emotions boiled over and someone lost it. In the place where she was confined, Maddie was the object of someones' anger and most likely was struck or pushed or in some other way "attacked".

And then the chart for 8:00 pm shows things progressing. Pluto has slipped into the twelfth with the Moon and Jupiter. Mars and Uranus have now moved into the fourth house and they are closely squared to the Pluto-Jupiter conjunction in the twelfth. This is around the time that someone has gone too far. The beating was intended to be just that and the assumption is still that "things will be ok". Maddie is hurt but she is not dead yet. And I don't believe they expected her to die. Someone was just "making a point".


Capricorn is now at the Ascendant and Saturn is in the ninth. The Moon rules the Descendant and has now fallen back into the eleventh house. They leave Maddie in the room and go to dinner with their friends. The Moon means they snookered their friends, pulled them into the conspiracy, inadvertently, using them for testimony that "things were fine". The Moon is a dark veil that is often pulled over a situation, obscuring facts. Emotions played a huge part in how everybody saw the events as they occurred. It may well be that later on, people questioned their initial impressions, but they were loathe to change testimony, no doubt. The Moon causes too much worry. People don't want to be misunderstood.

Drawing up a chart for 9:00 pm, I see that Saturn has slipped into the eighth house sometime since 8:00. Maddie most likely died in that room during this final hour. At this hour, the Sun and Mercury have settled in the fifth house, so the parents are still enjoying their dinner and evening with friends. I am not sure from this chart whether they knew she was dieing or dead; whether they intended this to happen; whether it was part of a plot. The only thing I know for sure from the planets is that they presented a united front. Whichever one was at fault or had initiated the plan, if there was one, the other simply fell into lockstep and went along with all of it.

There is a lot about this case that reminds me of Jon Benet Ramsey. I remember reading several books about it and coming away believing that Patsy had killed her accidentally and then her husband went along with the cover up. I remember believing that Patsy had been angry at Jon Benet for wetting her bed and took her into the bathroom to change her and wash her. It was there I think she yanked too hard or pushed or something and the child hit her head on the tub. It was this scenario that I bought. And then they stunned her with a stun gun one of them had for personal protection, attempting to awake her. When she did not come back, they staged the scene.

I try to imagine myself in these scenarios. It is an accident, after all, and no doubt the parent is living with horror and guilt and personal pain for a lifetime. Patsy died of cancer, sadly and probably in great pain. Some people may say "just desserts" but what on earth would you do, if it were you? Go to prison for an accident and leave your family worse for wear, without a mother or father? Or would you hide it, as best you could, and live with the ugliness of your own suffering? How do you handle anguish such as this? And do you want the world pointing fingers, sniffing your corner, shining bright lights on you and yours, making you a monster, when all that you likely are is a parent who made a mistake.

I am not saying that these parents should not be punished or that they should be excused, but they must be pitied. What on earth pushes a parent to get this angry? My own mother was angry and violent with the children, so I have witnessed it first hand, but therapy has I grew older spared me that emotional roller coaster. I cannot imagine how my mother would have lived with it if she had actually killed one of us. She might have shot herself or something equally horrid. And, yet, who would blame her?

Now, according to the local Portuguese Police, they arrived on the scene there around midnight. Doing a chart for this time renders an Aquarius rising. Leo is on the Descendant. Neptune has slipped into the twelfth house so I believe they have, at this time, hidden her well. Both Neptune and the Ascendant are desposited by Uranus in the second house, which means that she is stashed somewhere among their belongings. She is in a suitcase or a luggage bag. Actually, Neptune and Uranus are in mutual reception, so they found a place quickly, no one looked there, and she remained there safely for some time after the search was over. The seventh house ruler, the Sun, has moved into the third house, so they are shining lights all over the neighborhood. They are rousting the neighbors, getting people out of bed, searching everywhere. The Sun is desposed by Venus in the fifth house, so they focus a great deal on recreational areas, near the pool, the playground, the restaurant or bar, etc... Presuming at first, perhaps, that she simply wandered off on her own.

Another aspect of the midnight chart is that the Moon has moved into the tenth house. There are public displays of histrionics from the mother. She is visibly shaken and emotionally overwrought. Her performance is heart breaking. I believe she is this upset, after all, she has lost her child, however that came to pass. The tenth house is ruled by Scorpio and Pluto falls in the eleventh. Much suspicion, at first, falls on the friends. There are interviews, nervous responses, changes in recall. One of their friends was the "last one to visit the room" and he was scrutinized carefully. If he had had one illicit sexual event in this background, he would have been the main person of interest that night. Mercury conjoins the nadir so there were long hours of interviews with the parents, the other children, there in the hotel room. Careful inspections were made of the room and copious notes were taken. However, they still managed to overlook Madeline.

Mercury was closely square Neptune and the police were hoodwinked. They could not have helped it. The north node falls into the first house at this point and the entire affair takes on karmic elements. It was not "meant to be" that she be found that night. And this sort of karmic "buzz" on a chart may mean that she will never be found. Looking at the chart for the time the Police arrived, which should be considered the time at which she officially became "missing", the Scorpio midheaven is directly opposed Mercury in the fourth. This doomed the cops. Nothing but a lot of worthless trivia would emerge from their early inquisitions. But I see a weak spot in the chart at this point and I want to explore it.

The Scorpio midheaven is disposed by Pluto in the eleventh house of their friends. Pluto is retrograde and backing up to a direct opposition to Venus in Gemini. Pluto is in a succedent house, in a fixed sign, making the time move very slowly. Retrograde motion has 4 degrees to travel at this pace before the opposition is exact. This means, to me, that around 4 years from the original event, one of the female friends among their group that evening will get up the nerve to say something she has been afraid to thus far. One of the women said they saw a man walking around with a child in a blanket. This was dismissed by the rest of the group as a lie. Now, if it were true, what more do we know about this? And if it were a lie, what were her motives? And if it were true, why would the rest of them lie? This may be a part of some facts that have been overlooked or dismissed and may come to light in four years. Or it could be something else altogether... something we have never heard before. Remember, Scorpio is secretive and Pluto is disruptive. Be on the ready for surprises in the future.

What say you about this case? Go to my forum and post your findings or thoughts. I cannot equip the blog with open posting, which I very much wanted to do, so this is the next best thing. In the future, I may open up online chats several times a month where people can discuss what they think about any given case. In the meantime, pray for Maddie and her family. No matter what happens in this case, a lot of people are in pain.
Maddie



A good appraisal of events. You have worked hard on this no doubt. Funny what you say links to another psychic I have been reading. But the difference was that Maddie had a tracheotomy to relieve her breathing by one of the tapas members and was got out of the place and is somewhere the Mccanns cant get her for now. You might not believe in psychics but your story here is relevant to what this other person has said. They have been writing about things for a long time and it does link with your charts. Well done for this its well put.

can I have a link to your forum please?
User avatar
Fox
You're Nicked
 
Posts: 287
Joined: Sat Apr 12, 2008 7:09 pm

Re: Astrologers on the forum........? (Merged topics)

Postby backtrack » Tue May 27, 2008 6:23 pm

backtrack wrote:
newperson wrote:
jesm wrote:Hi newperson

I don't do fun very well! - I apologise if I sounded a little too emphatic. I know that I shouldn't blame it exclusively on my planets - even though I do have a somewhat sanctimonious (at times) Saturn singleton like our mutual acquaintance Mr Gerry!

I can only hope that we can come to some sort of conclusion with this whole business when transiting Saturn goes to conjunct Gerry's IC. He will probably feel frustrated but it would be little price to pay for finding out what really happened to poor Madeleine.


saturn will be hovering around the ic at around november 08 and coming to conjunct natal pluto!! and this angle has been opposed by uranus in the last year or so - uranus added to the mix of tr saturn conjunct natal pluto!
home-restrictions-confinement-legal matters-surprising events - shock - shake up - prison?????
uranus also releases - this could go either way
the 3 planets together and the angle is pretty explosive stuff
add that tr pluto is also opposing his mercury whichrules the 4th house andis his sun sign ruler
:shock:


Identical aspects involving Jupiter and Uranuson March 28th.May 21and November 13th

Novemeber 13th will complete something that began on March 28th.

IN this case..28 March was when the Rogatory letters finally went though

21 Maysomething will be continued regarding that process

13 November will be a completion of that process


OKwell those quotes were from 17 May howeverthey were predictions made around 2 May.

A conversation between the planets that began on 28 March (and in this case re the rogatory letterwhich finally went though then)
is continuing this monthand more revelations re that continuing conversation were to be realized on 21-26th MayBUT we are now hearing about it on 27 May.( the news that the reconstruction that was requested in the rogatory letters..will not take place).

HoweverI would not despair. I still believe that the McCanns will HAVE to return to PDL before the end of this retrograde on June 19th.

We will see.
"It's hard to find a place anymore where the law will ignore you while you blatantly ignor the law." (Hylton)
User avatar
backtrack
First Time Offender
 
Posts: 737
Joined: Wed Jan 23, 2008 8:24 pm

Re: Astrologers on the forum........? (Merged topics)

Postby newperson » Tue May 27, 2008 6:33 pm

jdomino wrote:The forensic astrologer seems to know his stuff but two small errors.

1) << One of the women said they saw a man walking around with a child in a blanket. This was dismissed by the rest of the group as a lie. >>

Not true at all...Jane Tanner had the full backing of tapas 7.

2) He seems blissfully unaware of the possibility of the May 2nd date that many of us are moving towards.


agree

fox its not my forum or post -i was pasting from this site
http://forensicastrology.blogspot.com/
If you can't be a good example - then you will just have to be a horrible warning
User avatar
newperson
Mafia Boss
 
Posts: 3375
Joined: Sat Dec 15, 2007 1:47 pm

Re: Astrologers on the forum........? (Merged topics)

Postby Fox » Wed May 28, 2008 1:26 am

newperson wrote:
jdomino wrote:The forensic astrologer seems to know his stuff but two small errors.

1) << One of the women said they saw a man walking around with a child in a blanket. This was dismissed by the rest of the group as a lie. >>

Not true at all...Jane Tanner had the full backing of tapas 7.

2) He seems blissfully unaware of the possibility of the May 2nd date that many of us are moving towards.


agree

fox its not my forum or post -i was pasting from this site
http://forensicastrology.blogspot.com/


Ok, thanks for the link its a great article.
User avatar
Fox
You're Nicked
 
Posts: 287
Joined: Sat Apr 12, 2008 7:09 pm

Re: Astrologers on the forum........? (Merged topics)

Postby jdomino » Wed May 28, 2008 2:48 pm

Hardening of PJ Stance.

The general astrological view here was of significant movement during the reconstruction date (despite the knowledge that it wouldn't take place). Despite several more than sceptical posts we were proved correct. Here's how...

Mercury as we know tends to spill the beans when aspected strongly (the Square aspect) and an unusually slow moving mercury seems locked within the challenging contact to uranus for several days. Therefore it seemed safe to assume that a sudden burst of activity was on the horizon.

GEMINI (21┬░) - A LABOUR DEMONSTRATION IN A CITY SQUARE

A labour demonstration usually suggests a refusal, a moment to stubbornly down tools whilst snubbing authority. It really doesn't take too much imagination to take this scene as redolent of the Tapas 9 in all their glory.

In Conflict with (Square aspect).

VIRGO (22) - A MEDIUM GIVING A SEANCE

This can interpreted in several ways. Giving a voice to something that isn't ones own, not speaking personally but as a conduit for others. At worst a danger of deceit or of dubious sleight of hand.

The most important value to the astrologer is that both these degrees show scenes denoting some kind of public performance (therefore we are safe to assume one!). Uranus is the stronger planet here whilst mercury is still hampered by its retrograde position (when it goes fwd to return to the square there will be further news) we are still at the stage of shadowplay and making gestures.

The actualisation of which will come later.
Johnny Domino OBE (Ordered Out of the British Empire!)
User avatar
jdomino
Been Cautioned
 
Posts: 372
Joined: Sun Apr 13, 2008 11:01 am

Re: Astrologers on the forum........? (Merged topics)

Postby jdomino » Wed May 28, 2008 3:23 pm

<< HoweverI would not despair. I still believe that the McCanns will HAVE to return to PDL before the end of this retrograde on June 19th.>>

Mercury will return to its current position after going retrograde on July 4th, 2008.

Everything currently being debated should be clarified on that easy to remember date. :wink:
Johnny Domino OBE (Ordered Out of the British Empire!)
User avatar
jdomino
Been Cautioned
 
Posts: 372
Joined: Sun Apr 13, 2008 11:01 am

PreviousNext

Return to Justice for Madeleine

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 29 guests
cron