Astrologers on the forum........? (Merged topics)

Madeleine Beth McCann went missing from PDL in Portugal on the 3rd May 2007, there are so many unanswered questions, please discuss

Re: Astrologers on the forum........? (Merged topics)

Postby jesm » Thu May 22, 2008 4:15 pm

jdomino wrote:
jesm wrote:
jdomino wrote:Been trying to juggle the planets in a way that hits all the angles of the chart for 2nd May and have got 2 significant timings nailed down.

May 2nd, 4pm (BST)

Venus conj MC opp Pluto conj IC.

May 2nd, 8.30 pm (BST)

Moon conj Asc/Saturn conj MC/ Neptune conj I.C/Sun conj Desc (Grand Cross!)

The 8:30pm chart is quite a stark one! Would it reflect the fact that Gerry and Kate were called back from Chaplins that night in question?

Its impossible to say that they were at Chaplins on that day, its tempting to do so, but astrologically impossible.

I think there is a real possibility of an outburst of anger that is visible to the public eye when the rising angle hits the mars-uranus conj.

This is timed for 4.33 pm in the afternoon when the chidren seem to be imprisoned within the supposedly joyful confines of the Ocean Kids Club. Seperating children from their parents is, along with most here, foreign to me so I;d prefer the family group to be together at this point if only to make sense of the symbolism. Otherwise its perfectly plausible for the disagreement to be between Kate & Gerry or the tapas 7.

It doesn't fit quite so neatly though.

Hi,

Newperson told me that they were (all the Tapas) at the Tapas Bar on the 2nd.
jesm
New In Town

Postby jdomino » Thu May 22, 2008 4:18 pm

jesm wrote:
jdomino wrote:My worry is that Jupiter (Law & Justice) is retrograde but its still retrograde to this day and beyond the reconstruction. In other words we've still got a long wait before justice is seen to be done, in fact it doesn't go direct until the 8th of Sept, 2008, well past the August date set by the PJ for a decision.

I think all charts for 2/3 May are valid re. a timeline simply because its such an intense two days in that specific geographical location. If you keep pushing the timeline backwards into 2nd May you can see the first hint of psychological tension with Mars at a degree symbolised by 'A Master instructing his Pupil'. Its a fairly gentle symbol but it does hint at some disgreement/tension that will heighten as the day goes on.

Hi,

September is a long way away - direct Jupiter is coincidentally quite apt in my case - my sister is going to University (Jupiter) at long last!

it concentrates the mind to think that we'll all still be on here way past Sept before theres any hope of a trial.

All the more reason to make it fun really, its a long haul and the wheels of justice turn very slowly!
Johnny Domino OBE (Ordered Out of the British Empire!)
jdomino
Been Cautioned

Postby newperson » Thu May 22, 2008 4:21 pm

they have said they dined there every night apart from the 1st night, i just meant if they went to chaplins would not have been at 8.30 on the 2nd, would have been later
but i'm not 100% just going from this article and assuming the time was similar every night
----
We had booked a table for two at Tapas and were placed next to the Doctors' regular table. One by one, they started to arrive. The men came first. Gerry McCann started chatting across to Jes about tennis. Gerry was outgoing, a wisecracker, but considerate and kind, and he invited us to join them. We discussed the children. He told us they were leaving theirs sleeping in the apartments. While they chatted on, I ruminated on the pros and cons of this. I admired them, in a way, for not being paranoid parents, but I decided that our apartment was too far off even to contemplate it. Our baby was too young and I would worry about them waking up.

My phone rang as our food arrived; our baby had woken up. I walked the round trip to collect him from the kiddie club, then back to the restaurant. He kept crying and eventually we left our meal unfinished and walked back again to the club to fetch our sleeping daughter. Jes carried her home in a blanket. The next night we stayed in. It was Thursday, May 3.
If you can't be a good example - then you will just have to be a horrible warning
newperson
Mafia Boss

Postby jdomino » Thu May 22, 2008 4:26 pm

jesm wrote:
jdomino wrote:
jesm wrote:
jdomino wrote:Been trying to juggle the planets in a way that hits all the angles of the chart for 2nd May and have got 2 significant timings nailed down.

May 2nd, 4pm (BST)

Venus conj MC opp Pluto conj IC.

May 2nd, 8.30 pm (BST)

Moon conj Asc/Saturn conj MC/ Neptune conj I.C/Sun conj Desc (Grand Cross!)

The 8:30pm chart is quite a stark one! Would it reflect the fact that Gerry and Kate were called back from Chaplins that night in question?

Its impossible to say that they were at Chaplins on that day, its tempting to do so, but astrologically impossible.

I think there is a real possibility of an outburst of anger that is visible to the public eye when the rising angle hits the mars-uranus conj.

This is timed for 4.33 pm in the afternoon when the chidren seem to be imprisoned within the supposedly joyful confines of the Ocean Kids Club. Seperating children from their parents is, along with most here, foreign to me so I;d prefer the family group to be together at this point if only to make sense of the symbolism. Otherwise its perfectly plausible for the disagreement to be between Kate & Gerry or the tapas 7.

It doesn't fit quite so neatly though.

Hi,

Newperson told me that they were (all the Tapas) at the Tapas Bar on the 2nd.

Thats more likely to be for the crucial 8.30 pm time on May 2nd rather than the 4.33 timing indicative of some sort of flare up.

The way it seems is that the tension built up thougout the day from early morning on May 2nd but that the 4.33pm time shows that tension to the public gaze (hence probable witnesses).

The 8.30 pm time in the evening of May 2 indicates a very bad event/finality.
jdomino
Been Cautioned

Postby jdomino » Thu May 22, 2008 4:41 pm

newperson wrote:they have said they dined there every night apart from the 1st night, i just meant if they went to chaplins would not have been at 8.30 on the 2nd, would have been later
but i'm not 100% just going from this article and assuming the time was similar every night
----
We had booked a table for two at Tapas and were placed next to the Doctors' regular table. One by one, they started to arrive. The men came first. Gerry McCann started chatting across to Jes about tennis. Gerry was outgoing, a wisecracker, but considerate and kind, and he invited us to join them. We discussed the children. He told us they were leaving theirs sleeping in the apartments. While they chatted on, I ruminated on the pros and cons of this. I admired them, in a way, for not being paranoid parents, but I decided that our apartment was too far off even to contemplate it. Our baby was too young and I would worry about them waking up.

My phone rang as our food arrived; our baby had woken up. I walked the round trip to collect him from the kiddie club, then back to the restaurant. He kept crying and eventually we left our meal unfinished and walked back again to the club to fetch our sleeping daughter. Jes carried her home in a blanket. The next night we stayed in. It was Thursday, May 3.

As a passing note its interesting how he makes it crystal clear about ruminating (questioning?) the tapas groups decision to leave the kids sleeping and then amplifies this by talking about his own kids crying that night and then their refusal to go out the next night (because of the crying?).

If sedation was administered - which seems likely - it doesn't really matter where they were that night - they were away from the appt building.
jdomino
Been Cautioned

Postby jdomino » Fri May 23, 2008 4:11 pm

Herein are the symbolic representations for May 4th - Facing the police and then media.

Sun/Mercury - TAURUS 15
A MAN WITH SILK HAT, MUFFLED AGAINST THE COLD, BRAVES A STORM

This is a time of hardship and discomfort, and you are unable to avoid the difficulty. It is not you that is the problem, it's just a difficult time. Show determination, confidence and hope for the future as this will encourage those around you.

Inner poise being more important than outer appearances. Braving stormy emotional weather. Ploughing on through difficulties. Being willing to weather storms.

The Caution: Not wanting to show your true feelings, putting on a `superficial' show of strength.
jdomino
Been Cautioned

A likely date for trial

Postby jdomino » Sat May 24, 2008 9:03 am

At 11.05 pm exactly, Jupiter (signifying Law & Justice) entered Apt 5 making a precise conjunction with the Ascendant (the most important angle of any astrological chart. The Law had arrived! The scene was transformed within one minute of arrival.

Ever since then Jupiter has been retrograde and justice has been constantly hindered. This will continue until Sept 8th, 2008. It seems unlikely that Justice will be seen to be done prior to that date. Any action before then will be both incomplete and premature resulting in an unsatisfactory outcome. Fortunately the PJ have shown considerable patience so far and theres no reason to suspect they will rush into things at this late date.

Therefore a trial in early Sept seems the likely scenario. Sept 8th should be a red letter day for all of us.
jdomino
Been Cautioned

Re: A likely date for trial

Postby sans_souci » Sat May 24, 2008 9:12 am

Well, in tems of a logical basis, this seems to have more going for it than most on this forum. 8th September it is! Thanks.
sans_souci
Local Lag

Re: A likely date for trial

Postby newperson » Sat May 24, 2008 9:34 am

jdomino wrote:At 11.05 pm exactly, Jupiter (signifying Law & Justice) entered Apt 5 making a precise conjunction with the Ascendant (the most important angle of any astrological chart. The Law had arrived! The scene was transformed within one minute of arrival.

Ever since then Jupiter has been retrograde and justice has been constantly hindered. This will continue until Sept 8th, 2008. It seems unlikely that Justice will be seen to be done prior to that date. Any action before then will be both incomplete and premature resulting in an unsatisfactory outcome. Fortunately the PJ have shown considerable patience so far and theres no reason to suspect they will rush into things at this late date.

Therefore a trial in early Sept seems the likely scenario. Sept 8th should be a red letter day for all of us.

i never fail to be amazed by the precise accuracy timewise and symbology wise by the planets!!

i know jupiter represents law and justice amongst other things - but does saturn not have a role

interesting about jupiter being retrograde - mirrors the delays, the backtracks etc
jupiter also stands for lawyers, bankers, universities, publishers, foreign lands, international matters, travel.............must get out my jeff mayo learning astrology book from way back - that has some comprehensive correspondence lists in it :D

what coordinates are you using?
If you can't be a good example - then you will just have to be a horrible warning
newperson
Mafia Boss

Postby jdomino » Sat May 24, 2008 10:45 am

You're right, NP, saturn would be more connected with the heavier parts of justice, the actual sentencing, rules and conditions and of course imprisonment itself.

The fixed stars are interesting.

Al Hecka is at 24.55' Gemini (conj Venus).

Signifies Accidents, breathing, throat problems, violence to the throat.

Should point out that the violence to the throat could be a desperate last attempt to aid breathing.

the aforementioned Jupiter is conjunct Sabik 18. 05' Sagittarius (again almost exact!).

Success through Evil acts and deeds, much financial gain followed by waste(!!) and more oddly..trouble given by relatives.(??)

Hopefully the Success through Evil acts and deeds part only lasts while jupiter continues retrograde and then ends with the trial. :evil:
jdomino
Been Cautioned

Postby backtrack » Sat May 24, 2008 3:40 pm

I really need to know...when Madeleine was actually seen by a third party in PDL... aside from the care-giver/crèche worker witness...has any other unbiased witness came forward?
"It's hard to find a place anymore where the law will ignore you while you blatantly ignor the law." (Hylton)
backtrack
First Time Offender

Postby jdomino » Mon May 26, 2008 9:30 am

Sabian Symbols in Gerrys chart.

From Lynda Hill Sabian Blog.

GEMINI 15
TWO DUTCH CHILDREN TALKING AND STUDYING THEIR LESSONS TOGETHER

You should be able to feel relaxed and comfortable with friends and able to speak your own truth. There's a need for clarity and for those of like mind to communicate spontaneous and creative ideas with each other. Feeling cut off and isolated because your beliefs or language are different from other people can propel you to finding those you can share your thoughts or your 'studies' with.

Sharing of innocence and carefree thoughts and ideals. Exchanging views with like-minded individuals. Old fashioned simplicity. Finding a soul mate. Chitchatting about everyday life. Talking for hours.

The Caution: Failing to communicate in depth. Taking an unsophisticated viewpoint. Excluding others as not worthy. Can be societal or racial prejudice. `Hearing voices' that don't make sense.
jdomino
Been Cautioned

Postby backtrack » Mon May 26, 2008 12:31 pm

Well...been waiting for this day. Mercury and Neptune stationary...turning retrograde. Is this the beginning of the end? I guess we will see in the coming days.

Just looking at the symbols re aspects for today;

Gemini 2
Sabian Symbol: A nervous gentleman dressed in an elaborate Santa Claus costume is filling Christmas stockings furtively.
Kozminsky Symbol: A military officer seated on a heap of arms studying a map which he holds in his hands.

Square

Virgo 2
Sabian Symbol: A simple but impressively large white cross has been set up in splendid isolation on top of a commanding eminence.
Kozminsky Symbol: A waning moon in a sky, half of which is clear and studded with stars, and half of which is covered with dark clouds which herald an approaching storm.

Neptune stationary
Aquarius 24
Sabian Symbol: A man obviously of the world has turned his back on passion and is giving people a deep and undying wisdom.
Kozminsky Symbol: A woman neatly attired, with her hand on a tomb, looking sorrowfully on a flower-covered grave.

Mercury stationary
Gemini 21
Sabian Symbol: A throbbing mass of humanity have packed the confines of a city square; it is a labor demonstration.
Kozminsky Symbol: An old man in a graveyard, standing under a cypress-tree, watching a form rising from a tomb.

(Gemini 21 was also 1 May 2007)
"It's hard to find a place anymore where the law will ignore you while you blatantly ignor the law." (Hylton)
backtrack
First Time Offender

Postby jdomino » Mon May 26, 2008 12:58 pm

Gemini 21: A Tumultuous Labor Demonstration.

Thats the one I'm pining my hopes on but my guess is that it'll take till May 29/30th to come to any fruition. The trouble is it could just as well indicate the tapas 7 (downing tools, obstinately refusing orders) than being voiced in Portugal. However, it is mercury so we'd expect someone to speak out controversially (demonstrate) on behalf of others (labor).

Any movement will do!
jdomino
Been Cautioned

Postby free3 » Mon May 26, 2008 1:19 pm

im a gemini , does this affect me? only im out for dinner tonight should i watch what i order? dont want a sore tummy :shock:
free3
Been Cautioned

PreviousNext

Return to Justice for Madeleine