Astrologers on the forum........? (Merged topics)

Madeleine Beth McCann went missing from PDL in Portugal on the 3rd May 2007, there are so many unanswered questions, please discuss

Re: Astrologers on the forum........? (Merged topics)

Postby backtrack » Wed May 28, 2008 5:17 pm

Hi Jdominointeresting times ahead......have you looked at 

31 May

Sun 9 Gemini
Sabian Symbol: A medieval archer stands with the ease of one wholly sure of himself, bow in hand and quiver filled with arrows.
Kozminsky Symbol: A hand holding a document on which is a crown and royal seal.

Moon 16 Aries
Sabian Symbol: Brightly clad brownies are seen dancing in the warm dying light.
Kozminsky Symbol: Wild flowers growing amidst the corn in a sunlit field.

Mercury 20 Gemini
Sabian Symbol: A self-service restaurant, the cafeteria such as originated in Los Angeles, displays its inviting steam table.
Kozminsky Symbol: A drunken reveler holding a skull in his hands.
(is 20 Gemini seen on May 1st or 2nd 2007?)

Venus 7 Gemini
Sabian Symbol: An old-fashioned well, still yielding the purest and coldest of waters, stands invitingly near a shade of trees.
Kozminsky Symbol: A white ship with sails set on a peaceful ocean, over which the full moon is throwing a silvery light.

Mars 11 Leo
Sabian Symbol: Beneath a huge oak, which holds back the rising heat of noon, some children potter at their games in a great swing.
Kozminsky Symbol: A troop of old barbarian soldiers carrying off struggling women.

Jupiter 21 Capricorn
Sabian Symbol: Excitement fills the grandstands during the relay race as each runner springs to his place with eagerness.
Kozminsky Symbol: The head of a goat with the solar disc between its horns.

Satrun 2 Virgo
Sabian Symbol: A simple but impressively large white cross has been set up in splendid isolation on top of a commanding eminence.
Kozminsky Symbol: A waning moon in a sky, half of which is clear and studded with stars, and half of which is covered with dark clouds which herald an approaching storm.
(that approaching storm 2 Virgo from 23 May until 12 June)
"It's hard to find a place anymore where the law will ignore you while you blatantly ignor the law." (Hylton)
backtrack
First Time Offender

Postby jesm » Thu May 29, 2008 6:55 pm

Hi,

I thought I'd just delinate Clarence Mitchell's natal chart – another player in this soap opera - he was born 16th April 1961 (from The Telegraph fact file of 25/4/08) in London. The first thing I notice is that he has a Jupiter Singleton (Jupiter in the only air sign - Aquarius) – perhaps significant dealings with the law (Jupiter), but certainly a great deal of personal expansiveness and an otherwise staunch and unwaring attitude to life, fuelled by a helplessly optimistic nature

The Sun, Mercury and Venus in his chart are all in Aries – a configuration of one that would never surrender. Other Aries include Jeffrey Archer, Victoria Beckham etc - the Aries personality has the tendency to evoke very strong reactions from others!

All in all, and especially in light of recent events, this personality puts me in mind of the Dad's Army "Don't Panic, Don't Panic!".

Clarence also has a Moon in Taurus, this time opposite Neptune – I can definitely see that it may well be his natural response (Moon) to crave a great deal of escapism (Neptune) when matters get too much - maybe even develop an unhealthy emotional dependency of people and situations (Moon-Neptune). Certainly, to his credit, Clarence does indeed possess an imagination (Neptune)!
Another interesting facet of this opposition of Moon-Neptune is that he probably does not have the capability to fully distance himself in an emotional sense from matters of work. Emotions govern his actions - and this is worrying since he would always have an ego of sorts (Aries stellium).

Gerry definitely has Clarence under his thumb,there is no doubt of that since Gerry's Saturn (power, dominion) conjuncts Clarence's Sun (his fundamental self).
Certainly, Clarence has been advising Gerry as of what to say and how to behave (Clarence's Saturn quincunx Gerry's Mercury).

There probably have been power struggles and disagreements of a kind, with Clarence's uber-assertive Saturn in Capricorn square to Gerry's Saturn in Aries.

In the interests of synchronicity, it is interesting to note that Clarence's Sun closely conjuncts Madeleine's natal Venus (within 1 degree).

Clarence's Mercury exactly quincunxes Neptune (deceptive or complicated – Neptune, expression – Mercury – i.e. the manipulative nature of Public Relations). Lies and halftruths can be symbolic of Neptune.

He definitely is not having a good time of it - transiting Saturn at 2 degrees Virgo is coming up to his Node-Pluto conjunction at 5 Virgo - along with a lot of other people!
Last edited by jesm on Fri May 30, 2008 3:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
jesm
New In Town

Postby backtrack » Thu May 29, 2008 9:35 pm

Thanks for that jesm...I was wondering when Clarence was born.
The moon's in his sign today!
"It's hard to find a place anymore where the law will ignore you while you blatantly ignor the law." (Hylton)
backtrack
First Time Offender

Postby newperson » Thu May 29, 2008 10:22 pm

The Sun, Mercury and Venus in his chart are all in Aries – a configuration of one that would never surrender.

and mars in cancer a very tenacious placement, fight to the end to protect what they want
i saw his chart and thought it to be quite benign aspect wise in the main
which kind of surprised me because i was expecting to see a whole bunch of negative stuff
doesnt seem to be there
If you can't be a good example - then you will just have to be a horrible warning
newperson
Mafia Boss

Postby jesm » Fri May 30, 2008 9:21 am

Thanks,

I hasten to add that I think that Clarence is also somewhat naive - maybe even easily-led (his Moon opposite Neptune, Neptune exactly quincunx Mercury).
jesm
New In Town

Postby jdomino » Fri May 30, 2008 10:02 am

3 planets in Aries disposited by a Mars weakened by its position in Cancer (detriment). Theres nothing terrible about its placement here but the cancerian emotionalism tends to get in the way of making the right decisions. Cancer of course is very family oriented and also the sign of motherhood so its fairly easy to see how Clarence could be swayed into some sort of sentimental belief in the McCanns. Theres not enough detachment and to much of a tendency to get emotionally involved. If things aren't going his way he'll get moody and bad tempered but its always well hidden and will be expressed in a kind of childish tantrum/irritation way. Not the natural way to express Mars forcefulness and willpower.

Sabian Symbol is Cancer (21┬░)
AN OPERATIC PRIMA DONNA SINGS TO A GLITTERING AUDIENCE

denotes superficial self-affirmation and unseemly display (from An Astrological Mandala)

To me that sums him up to perfection. He's primarily inspired by attention and self adulation but he lives or dies by his performance. The glittering audience would indicate moving in the best circles, living the high life and of course being overly influenced by applause. He is the prima donna constantly demanding things to go his way!
Johnny Domino OBE (Ordered Out of the British Empire!)
jdomino
Been Cautioned

Postby jesm » Fri May 30, 2008 11:55 am

Sabian Symbol is Cancer (21┬░)
AN OPERATIC PRIMA DONNA SINGS TO A GLITTERING AUDIENCE

I can unfortunately picture Clarence in a pink tutu - it's a very disturbing image (there is probably one of these on the Satirical thread). :lol: :x I must wash my mind out with bleach!

I wonder if there is a Sabian that points out Clarrie's fondness of pink!
jesm
New In Town

Re: Astrologers on the forum........?

Postby Flashing Balde » Fri May 30, 2008 12:01 pm

[quote="newperson]
but its a precise art ...[/quote]

Is it, like being a surgeon, or a scientist, astrology is a precise art ?
No one will ever face justice for the murder of Madeleine McCann
Flashing Balde
Suspect

Postby newperson » Fri May 30, 2008 12:31 pm

Flashing Balde wrote:[

astronomically it has to be extremely precise
interpretation is different - like scientists they have the data but have different ways of analysing it and reaching a conclusion - astrology is even harder though because there are myriads of things to take into account
were not talking forecasts in magazines now
If you can't be a good example - then you will just have to be a horrible warning
newperson
Mafia Boss

Postby astromum » Fri May 30, 2008 12:48 pm

jesm.... just found this thread ....
i'm an astrologer too but didn't know clarences chart details...
your analysis is interesting because it confirms the face to face impressions i had of clarence at the lse conference which are ... that he believes the mccanns, that he is naive in some respects...
astromum
Suspect

Postby jesm » Fri May 30, 2008 2:57 pm

Hi astromum.

I've been getting that feeling for a while too - he has invested himself too much emotionally in the case and I think he has probably overstepped his bounds as a PR agent in this respect. Admittedly, it is a very emotive case, but he has made a lot of people very annoyed - not least the PJ themselves! I had heard that he hadn't been in PR for very long - but I didn't think that the PR spokesman had to become part of the story!
He must have really cr*p intuition about people (if he believes them wholeheartedly) - I disliked the McCanns the moment I read about how the children were 'looked after' during the holiday in Praia da Luz.
My own personal opinion of him is that he has 'bit off more than he can chew'.
jesm
New In Town

Postby Flashing Balde » Fri May 30, 2008 3:16 pm

newperson wrote:
Flashing Balde wrote:[

astronomically it has to be extremely precise
interpretation is different - like scientists they have the data but have different ways of analysing it and reaching a conclusion - astrology is even harder though because there are myriads of things to take into account
were not talking forecasts in magazines now

So if you have this large amount of data but different ways of analysing the same information, can one safely assume that different conclusions can be made dependent on what form of analysis ?

If this is the case, how can you call it extremely precise when the same data produces inconsistent results ?
No one will ever face justice for the murder of Madeleine McCann
Flashing Balde
Suspect

Postby jdomino » Fri May 30, 2008 3:43 pm

<< can one safely assume that different conclusions can be made dependent on what form of analysis ? >>

In a word. Yes.

I'd like to think everyone always agrees with every word but thats just not the case although theres general agreement about the tenor/drift of what people are saying. Having said that scientists often passionately disagree as well.
Johnny Domino OBE (Ordered Out of the British Empire!)
jdomino
Been Cautioned

Previous

Return to Justice for Madeleine