3A proud to support www.mccannfiles.com

Madeleine Beth McCann went missing from PDL in Portugal on the 3rd May 2007, there are so many unanswered questions, please discuss

3A proud to support www.mccannfiles.com

Postby nbrado » Mon Apr 14, 2008 9:04 am

I have posted this global to extend the web address of

http://www.mccannfiles.com/index.html

To all our new visitors and anyone who may have missed this great resource/website.

It appears the problem with the website is now resolved and has been updated recently.

Congrats Nigel @ mccannsfiles.com from everyone at 3A.


Image
Nbrado - Site admin
The Three Arguidos - Here to stay..........
User avatar
nbrado
Moderator
 
Posts: 1337
Joined: Mon Dec 10, 2007 11:50 am

Re: 3A proud to support www.mccannfiles.com

Postby LaMisty » Mon Apr 14, 2008 9:30 am

What a lovely gesture for all of Rogers efforts and hard work!
A place to meet if 3A's is temporarily "out of service"
http://oxymoran.forumco.com/
User avatar
LaMisty
First Time Offender
 
Posts: 594
Joined: Thu Jan 24, 2008 3:39 pm

Re: 3A proud to support www.mccannfiles.com

Postby MalCat » Mon Apr 14, 2008 9:31 am

Sane, methodical and thorough - what a rarity Nigel is. Paulo, next time you attempt to re-jig Gazeta Digital, please take a look at mccannfiles.com to see how you can improve things round your way.
MalCat
Been Cautioned
 
Posts: 445
Joined: Sat Apr 12, 2008 7:23 pm

Re: 3A proud to support www.mccannfiles.com

Postby pike1 » Mon Apr 14, 2008 10:46 am

The mccannfiles was like my bible when I joined here and I`ve continued to use it ever since...superb resource...informative well organised up to date!

Nigel needs some sleep!!!
But he can`t have it till this is all over!!
I predict he will be rich and famous when this comes out as a book!! :lol: :wink:

Thanks for starting this thread to show our appreciation.
I am proud to be part of the same forum....
"Always tell the truth.That way you don`t have to remember what you said"[Mark Twain]

The 3 Arguidos Cookery Book : great recipes!

viewtopic.php?f=16&t=3620&p=355600#p355600
User avatar
pike1
Hardened Criminal
 
Posts: 1929
Joined: Wed Jan 23, 2008 1:54 pm
Location: south of watford gap

Re: 3A proud to support www.mccannfiles.com

Postby zzzzzzzzzz » Mon Apr 14, 2008 12:32 pm

Sorry don't mean to rain on anyones parade but wasn't this guy outed as a benefit cheat by the Sun not so long ago?

Maybe I'm wrong but I have no time for dole scroungers. Apologies if this is not the case but I'm pretty sure it is.
zzzzzzzzzz
New In Town
 
Posts: 26
Joined: Sat Apr 12, 2008 8:37 pm

Re: 3A proud to support www.mccannfiles.com

Postby bjr » Mon Apr 14, 2008 12:39 pm

zzzzzzzzzz wrote:Sorry don't mean to rain on anyones parade but wasn't this guy outed as a benefit cheat by the Sun not so long ago?

Maybe I'm wrong but I have no time for dole scroungers. Apologies if this is not the case but I'm pretty sure it is.

Please read this thread as Redsquare clarifies the position and states categorically he is not a benefit cheat.


http://3as.madeleinemccann.org/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=3420

Hope the link helps so this unfounded rumour can be laid to rest once and for all.

Edited to Add

We are proud to support the McCanns files.
To my critics
When I'm in a sober mood, I worry, work and think,
When I'm in a drunken mood, I gamble, play and drink,
But when my moods are over and my time has come to pass,
I hope I'm buried upside down, so the world may kiss my ar*e
User avatar
bjr
Moderator
 
Posts: 4181
Joined: Fri Nov 23, 2007 2:10 pm
Location: 3rd Cesspit from left of Rothley Towers

Re: 3A proud to support www.mccannfiles.com

Postby zzzzzzzzzz » Mon Apr 14, 2008 12:45 pm

Sorry that clarifies it a bit better. Personally I wouldn't call him a benefit cheat per se if he declares revenue from the site. However in my honest opinion he does seem to be "workshy", i.e. not out there looking for a job but instead spending 24 hours a day (his words) on the website.

Sorry it's just the Tory in me talking, I have never been on the dole even though I could have been and worked all of my life.
zzzzzzzzzz
New In Town
 
Posts: 26
Joined: Sat Apr 12, 2008 8:37 pm

Re: 3A proud to support www.mccannfiles.com

Postby nbrado » Mon Apr 14, 2008 12:47 pm

zzzzzzzzzz wrote:Sorry don't mean to rain on anyones parade but wasn't this guy outed as a benefit cheat by the Sun not so long ago?

Maybe I'm wrong but I have no time for dole scroungers. Apologies if this is not the case but I'm pretty sure it is.



I think maybe you should actually READ the news.
You start by suggesting that he is a benefit cheat and end on your PRETTY SURE he is :D

zzzzzz do you not see whats wrong with that. you ask the forum a question and then end concluding you already know the ANSWER DUHHHHH


Clarence Mitchell has attacked the unofficial mccannfiles.com website,run by Nigel Moore, for asking for donations.

According to the Sun:

The McCanns' spokesman Clarence Mitchell hit out, saying that unofficial sites such as these distract from the search for Madeleine.

He said: "This man did not seek our permission. We have not cooperated in any shape or form.

"Most of this is ill-informed comment at best. While some of it might be accurate, this sort of site runs the risk of repeating mistakes."

He added: "He's now seeking money to maintain the site. We'd rather people's efforts and money went to helping to find Madeleine."

Nigel told The Sun that he had not contacted the McCanns but was "trying to get something from them to put on the site."

He admitted: "They probably don't want to touch it with a barge pole.


It's interesting to note the comments left by Sun readers.

They all support Nigel Moore.

Thumbs up for the Sun to give Nigel the chance of a fair comment and thanks to Mr Mitchell for promoting the one site that keeps the most information on this sad case. May a lot of readers visit it and form an opinion of their own. Without spin and manipulation.


I reckon a few months ago they would all have supported Clarence Mitchell.

One reader calls himself "maddywatcher", a creepy username to choose!

Another thing I find interesting about the Sun site is that each commentator is asked his or her favourite football team.

I've never seen that on another online newspaper.

Mccannfiles: My view:

I think Clarence Mitchell is trying to keep Madeleine McCann in the news-which I can understand.

That is, after all, his job.

I do think that Nigel Moore has a right to ask for donations, and as he is also keeping Madeleine in the news, perhaps Clarence Mitchell should find another target.
Nbrado - Site admin
The Three Arguidos - Here to stay..........
User avatar
nbrado
Moderator
 
Posts: 1337
Joined: Mon Dec 10, 2007 11:50 am

Re: 3A proud to support www.mccannfiles.com

Postby nbrado » Mon Apr 14, 2008 12:51 pm

zzzzzzzzzz wrote:Sorry that clarifies it a bit better. Personally I wouldn't call him a benefit cheat per se if he declares revenue from the site. However in my honest opinion he does seem to be "workshy", i.e. not out there looking for a job but instead spending 24 hours a day (his words) on the website.

Sorry it's just the Tory in me talking, I have never been on the dole even though I could have been and worked all of my life.


How nigel spends his time is up to him, if hes not working for whatever reason then he is entitled to create and maintain a website. where does it say in the job seekers charter that he must devote 100 percent of his time to locating a job and pleasing your jobseeker requirements.

Just because you set a benchmark of not claiming ever in your life and being a proud tory is not a watermark for everyone else to follow.

And my recollection of the TORYS was eating expensive nosh on the brighton front while the rest of the country ate beans and fell around their ears..
Nbrado - Site admin
The Three Arguidos - Here to stay..........
User avatar
nbrado
Moderator
 
Posts: 1337
Joined: Mon Dec 10, 2007 11:50 am

Re: 3A proud to support www.mccannfiles.com

Postby zzzzzzzzzz » Mon Apr 14, 2008 12:52 pm

nbrado wrote:
I think maybe you should actually READ the news.
You start by suggesting that he is a benefit cheat and end on your PRETTY SURE he is :D

zzzzzz do you not see whats wrong with that. you ask the forum a question and then end concluding you already know the ANSWER DUHHHHH


Sorry I should have prefaced my first post with "I have been dabbling with my sources..." DUHHHH


:) :) :)
zzzzzzzzzz
New In Town
 
Posts: 26
Joined: Sat Apr 12, 2008 8:37 pm

Re: 3A proud to support www.mccannfiles.com

Postby zzzzzzzzzz » Mon Apr 14, 2008 12:53 pm

nbrado wrote:
zzzzzzzzzz wrote:Sorry that clarifies it a bit better. Personally I wouldn't call him a benefit cheat per se if he declares revenue from the site. However in my honest opinion he does seem to be "workshy", i.e. not out there looking for a job but instead spending 24 hours a day (his words) on the website.

Sorry it's just the Tory in me talking, I have never been on the dole even though I could have been and worked all of my life.


How nigel spends his time is up to him, if hes not working for whatever reason then he is entitled to create and maintain a website. where does it say in the job seekers charter that he must devote 100 percent of his time to locating a job and pleasing your jobseeker requirements.

Just because you set a benchmark of not claiming ever in your life and being a proud tory is not a watermark for everyone else to follow.

And my recollection of the TORYS was eating expensive nosh on the brighton front while the rest of the country ate beans and fell around their ears..


Actually it says you must be "actively seeking work" which working 24hours a day on a website clearly is not. My opinion and I'm not changing it.
zzzzzzzzzz
New In Town
 
Posts: 26
Joined: Sat Apr 12, 2008 8:37 pm

Re: 3A proud to support www.mccannfiles.com

Postby cushty » Mon Apr 14, 2008 12:54 pm

my memory of the Tories is that they deliberately created 2 million people on the dole in order to break the unions :evil:
User avatar
cushty
Mafia Boss
 
Posts: 3271
Joined: Wed Jan 23, 2008 3:40 pm

Re: 3A proud to support www.mccannfiles.com

Postby nbrado » Mon Apr 14, 2008 12:54 pm

Hp or Ketchup its all good on chips.
Nbrado - Site admin
The Three Arguidos - Here to stay..........
User avatar
nbrado
Moderator
 
Posts: 1337
Joined: Mon Dec 10, 2007 11:50 am

Re: 3A proud to support www.mccannfiles.com

Postby zzzzzzzzzz » Mon Apr 14, 2008 12:56 pm

cushty wrote:my memory of the Tories is that they deliberately created 2 million people on the dole in order to break the unions :evil:


Tory = conservative with a small c.

:)

Although New Labour = Liars with a large L.
zzzzzzzzzz
New In Town
 
Posts: 26
Joined: Sat Apr 12, 2008 8:37 pm

Re: 3A proud to support www.mccannfiles.com

Postby nbrado » Mon Apr 14, 2008 12:57 pm

zzzzzzzzzz wrote:
nbrado wrote:
zzzzzzzzzz wrote:Sorry that clarifies it a bit better. Personally I wouldn't call him a benefit cheat per se if he declares revenue from the site. However in my honest opinion he does seem to be "workshy", i.e. not out there looking for a job but instead spending 24 hours a day (his words) on the website.

Sorry it's just the Tory in me talking, I have never been on the dole even though I could have been and worked all of my life.


How nigel spends his time is up to him, if hes not working for whatever reason then he is entitled to create and maintain a website. where does it say in the job seekers charter that he must devote 100 percent of his time to locating a job and pleasing your jobseeker requirements.

Just because you set a benchmark of not claiming ever in your life and being a proud tory is not a watermark for everyone else to follow.

And my recollection of the TORYS was eating expensive nosh on the brighton front while the rest of the country ate beans and fell around their ears..


Actually it says you must be "actively seeking work" which working 24hours a day on a website clearly is not. My opinion and I'm not changing it.


You assume he works on a website 24 hours of the day?
where is you proof?
ring up the job center had record the laugh you hear when you tell them.

why are you really here zzzzzzzz does it pain you to see nigel get traffic.
Did it not work painting him to be a dole cheat! :D
that you must come to this thread to try and futher an already unsupported and smashed clarence story.
Nbrado - Site admin
The Three Arguidos - Here to stay..........
User avatar
nbrado
Moderator
 
Posts: 1337
Joined: Mon Dec 10, 2007 11:50 am

Next

Return to Justice for Madeleine

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 19 guests