LINKS TO LAWYERS, GLOSSARY, EUPHEMISMS & QUOTES THREADS

Madeleine Beth McCann went missing from PDL in Portugal on the 3rd May 2007, there are so many unanswered questions, please discuss

Re: GLOSSARY, EUPHEMISMS, QUOTES & LAWYERS THREADS BY HAWKEYES1

Postby HawkEyes1 » Thu Apr 10, 2008 5:33 am

Luz wrote: Thanks Hawkeyes1. I was looking for it last night and couldn't find it.

Glad to have obliged, Luz. I also feel a lot better that I could now rename the other links, so that at least they are recognizable still on the Justice for Maddy Forum.

Janz1956 responded within a few minutes of my request to have the UPDATE ON THE ROGATORY LETTERS transferred back to the Main Forum!
HawkEyes1
On Parole

Re: LINKS TO LAWYERS, GLOSSARY, EUPHEMISMS & QUOTES THREADS

Postby Rose2007 » Fri Apr 18, 2008 6:29 pm

:?
Rose2007
Suspect

Postby mickey1 » Sat May 10, 2008 3:06 pm

Hawkeyes from the 'vitamins shot' quote by Gerry in Hello

Doctors Feelgood
"Never give in, never give in, never; never; never; never - in nothing, great or small, large or petty - never give in except to convictions of honor and good sense" [Winston Churchill]
mickey1
On Parole

Postby HawkEyes1 » Mon May 12, 2008 5:02 pm

mickey1 wrote: Hawkeyes from the 'vitamins shot' quote by Gerry in Hello
Doctors Feelgood

I've gone ahead and have added Doctors Feelgood to the GLOSSARY at:

http://3as.madeleinemccann.org/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=5772&st=0&sk=t&sd=a

I have also acknowledged the source on page 7 of that thread.

The priceless quote, "By the time we came home, Kate and I were so buoyed up that we felt as if we'd been injected with a shot of vitamins," as you may have seen, has already been added to the QUOTATIONS thread at:

http://3as.madeleinemccann.org/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=5242

Many thanks, mickey1!
HawkEyes1
On Parole

Postby HawkEyes1 » Fri May 23, 2008 12:23 am

It has been a while, since I have updated this thread, but this evening I wanted to let everyone know that there is now an index to the THREE ARGUIDOS COOKERY BOOK, as well as the index to bjr's HOW TO MAKE A COCKTAIL. If you want to take some time out for relaxation from the JUSTICE FOR MADELEINE Forum, why not try some of our recipes? You can see the new index at:

http://3as.madeleinemccann.org/viewtopic.php?f=16&t=3620&st=0&sk=t&sd=a

Nbrado's Bailey's Irish Creme Cheesecake

Also, the title of the GLOSSARY... has changed to the ILLUSTRATED GLOSSARY OF THE MADELEINE McCANN CASE to reflect its new format. Currently, poster albym is working with me on a project to illustrate this glossary. He has come up with some terrific graphics and photographs, which we are now using to illustrate the contents, according to each letter of the alphabet. To date we have completed A through N.

Here is a sample for the letter E:

Left to right, top to bottom: EasyJet plane; Map of Devon showing location of Exeter (backgound); Editorial Intelligence logo; Emoticons; Eyelid ptosis; scenes of Exeter, Eeyore; Eurojust logo; top UK sniffer dog Eddie; Eurostar train; Eurostar logo. Lower right section, left to right, top to bottom: Map of the UK showing location of county of Devon (background); Europol; Guilhermino da Encarnação; Egghead. Graphic design by albym

You can see the new ILLUSTRATED GLOSSARY OF THE MADELEINE McCANN CASE in the Maddy - Reference Forum at:

http://3as.madeleinemccann.org/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=5772&p=128633#p128633

This is a useful quick illustrated guide to many of the personalities and the case to date, but the glossary also provides an invaluable reference source for acronyms, computer and Internet jargon, place names, and medico-legal terms.
HawkEyes1
On Parole

Postby Luz » Thu May 29, 2008 12:31 am

Very nice.

You take the fattening cake (just because I prefer choco cakes, not being generous at all), I'll take the doggy - is that the boy or the girl?

Nbrado????
Does he make such good looking appetising cakes? Is he a cook ? Wawwwwwww

Nbrado, are you single? :wink:

Even if you are a girl it doesn't matter, I'll give you the recepies and you bake them :D

Postby HawkEyes1 » Thu May 29, 2008 3:21 am

Luz wrote:Very nice.

You take the fattening cake (just because I prefer choco cakes, not being generous at all), I'll take the doggy - is that the boy or the girl?

Nbrado???? Does he make such good looking appetising cakes? D

The sniffer dog portrayed here is Eddie, so therefore I am assuming he must be MALE.

Nbrado's recipe is attracting a lot of attention, and several people have already made this cheesecake. Beachy did a version recently using Amaretto instead of Bailey's Irish Cream. At Thanksgiving, I do a version with Kalhua and Pumpkin!

Why don't you add your favourite recipes to the THREE ARGUIDOS COOKERY BOOK, Luz?

P.S. Lots of men cook at home these days. And an equal number of women, I am sure, can't or don't want to cook! I think it is a perfect way to relax...
HawkEyes1
On Parole

Previous

Return to Justice for Madeleine