The Three Arguidos Bar - Open All Hours - Relax and Enjoy

Madeleine Beth McCann went missing from PDL in Portugal on the 3rd May 2007, there are so many unanswered questions, please discuss

The Three Arguidos Bar - Open All Hours - Relax and Enjoy

Postby Tigger » Sat Nov 24, 2007 6:56 pm

Phew that was a quick journey, hell getting used to this now! You okay bjr, you look a bit harrassed, whatever has been going on. Oooh dear I am smelling a rat I think. Never mind, all the old regulars will be back soon! I am privileged to be in first!! Hey do I get a medal!!

Ok bjr, show me where the bottles are and I will stock up the bar, wipe the counters, get the juke box cranked up and away we go.

Lets celebrate, new digs!! Wait till Auntie pops in, hell hope there is somewhere for Ritchie to land his chopper!!!

Good to be here, anything I can do, just yell!!

KISSES BJR, DRINKS when I get the cupboard open are on MEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!! :wink:
Without prejudice. All posts are opinion based unless backed by a link or quote.

When everything depends on just one tiny lie, we forget that in order to correct one lie, seven others have to be told.
- Shevat Yehudah
Tigger
Local Lag

Postby bonnybraes1 » Sat Nov 24, 2007 7:48 pm

Quick stiff drink for me, then I'm off for a bath before I sieze up! This is just too much melodrama for me!
bonnybraes1

Postby SofaCleese » Sat Nov 24, 2007 7:51 pm

Phewwwwwwwwww!!

Can I have a b****y Mary, very spicy, lots of celery salt and tabasco and Worcester and whatever's going???

Where am I?
SofaCleese
Suspect

Postby bjr » Sat Nov 24, 2007 7:53 pm

Thank you all so much for your help. Drinks on the house
bjr

Postby Mr.Shifter » Sat Nov 24, 2007 7:55 pm

[font=Arial]Hot chocolate please - it's quite chilly here tonight :lol: [/font]
Mr.Shifter
Suspect

Postby 8955PP » Sat Nov 24, 2007 8:03 pm

Phewww, wth happened?

okay, can I please have whatever drink the house is serving tonight. I don't usually drink, but tonight I have to I guess!
8955PP
Suspect

Postby KazLux » Sat Nov 24, 2007 8:07 pm

Hey all,

un crêmant de bourgogne please or other bubbly, and an ashtray if i may
I've brought the jukebox over

Let me put on something soothing from Van the Man:

Van Morrison 'into the mystic' http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5dD7fakT ... 4&index=16

Now: what the duck happened, friends?
Last edited by KazLux on Sat Nov 24, 2007 8:08 pm, edited 2 times in total.
KazLux
On Parole

Postby CaptnMorgan » Sat Nov 24, 2007 8:07 pm

OMG!!! What the hell happened??? And I thought dooby set that other forum up and someone just told me that Hellothere did. Well, whatever. I just want to know what happened and I'm sorry for all the trouble ya'll are having. It sucks!!!
CaptnMorgan

Postby 8955PP » Sat Nov 24, 2007 8:10 pm

Now a member at bararguido is doubting this temp forum.

Wth is going on? Geez I dunno who to trust. I just want to talk about Maddie fgs, why does it get so complicated? :shock:
This is like the 3rd home for us in less than 1 month.

Wth happened with Hellothere? Why does he/she/it turns out like this?
8955PP
Suspect

Postby bonnybraes1 » Sat Nov 24, 2007 8:27 pm

Hello again to everyone. I haven't a scooby what's going on. Seems to me there are two possible explanations. 1. We are really, really annoying someone 2. It's a Full Moon and someone has succumbed to Dark Forces. Captn, what's the latest on Baby Grace?
bonnybraes1

Postby kizzy » Sat Nov 24, 2007 8:28 pm

Hi all

I don't post much in here but I am whizz on the reference stuff.

I have posted Gerry's blog in full (all nicely posted and bolded I may hasten to add) but I may have stood on Tigger's toes! Sorry.

Tigger - if you would like me to help with the reference material I am happy to put the time in - please don't think that you have to do it all on your own.
kizzy
Local Lag

Postby kizzy » Sat Nov 24, 2007 8:31 pm

Shall I just keep going - as long as I avoid stuff that Tigger is doing?
kizzy
Local Lag

Postby Tigger » Sat Nov 24, 2007 8:32 pm

Hey hey, it is already feeling like home!!! No doubt it will all come out in the wash!!!

Sofa, cannot find the tabasco will double worcester sauce do??? :lol:

Bonnybraes.................whoaaaawww, bit dizzy myself!

Good to see so many genuinely friendly names!!!! Captain Morgan, fancy a rum!!! Oh and 8955PP dont panic, good genuine folk in charge now!!! You are safe, promise!! Mind you I saw Auntie Philly heading for the next easy jet into .................HERE!!!! OOOOOoooh no, enjoy the peace whilst you can get it!!! x
Without prejudice. All posts are opinion based unless backed by a link or quote.

When everything depends on just one tiny lie, we forget that in order to correct one lie, seven others have to be told.
- Shevat Yehudah
Tigger
Local Lag

Postby CaptnMorgan » Sat Nov 24, 2007 8:34 pm

bonnybraes1 wrote:Hello again to everyone. I haven't a scooby what's going on. Seems to me there are two possible explanations. 1. We are really, really annoying someone 2. It's a Full Moon and someone has succumbed to Dark Forces. Captn, what's the latest on Baby Grace?

hi bonny. :)

I just learned that Madeleine is one of 11 little girls who are being tested as being Baby Grace. I was gone for a couple of days and then stopped by my office when I got back from seeing my grandmother for Thanksgiving to check my email and so I checked up on that and found that out.

And now this has happened with the mods and forum change. All went to hell in a handbasket!!! I wonder what's going on too. I think something big is about to happen, but I've thought that before and nothing did. I guess we'll just wait and see. Good to see you bonny. Everyone else too!!
CaptnMorgan

Postby Rose » Sat Nov 24, 2007 8:43 pm

not avid poster on other site. but found it so refreshing and interesting, i havent a clue whats going on lol. but thought i would join you all for drink. you all deserve one.
Rose
New In Town

Next

Return to Justice for Madeleine