clone repeat

Madeleine Beth McCann went missing from PDL in Portugal on the 3rd May 2007, there are so many unanswered questions, please discuss

Re: clone repeat

Postby wolfecho » Mon Feb 25, 2008 8:03 pm

ironic that the vatican is a keyhole shape...... and we all know the us administration was responsible for 9/11...the uk government was to blame for 7/7.... cloning is everyday thing....they may not tell you that, but why should they...one day they will say they have done it....make it sound like it happened overnight, when its been going on years......

i cannot print hard proof as i have said before, but i know that whatever i say they the mccanns will never bring a prosecution against me..... madeleine regardless of the outcome is not what you think she is..... a blonde girl of 4 is what they want and need you to beleive for this to work.....

the governments in the us and uk are up to allsorts people need to open their eyes more and actually beleive that the govenments of this world are not and never have been looking after our best interests... we are small fish on a need to know basis....and as always joe public never needs to know.....

people all over try to out this criminal justice only to be rubbished for doing so, having been around people from the devastation of 9/11, i know the administration/military are liars and need to be brought to justice just as the MCCANNS do, for their part in what is now a dispicable act.... definately not the act of loving parents and knowing what i know should obviously now have the twins taken away from them.... the uk as the us is now a disgrace....
wolfecho

Postby Ricado » Tue Feb 26, 2008 2:23 am

Even though the rest of us don't know what you know wolfecho, I'm sure most people agree that K and G should have the twins taken away from them. The problem though, is that take children and put them in care, and they get abused. Perhaps even that would be better than ending up like big sister. One more reservation though... If there is something of the sort going on, as you suggest, then ironically, the twins aren't in that much danger, are they!
R
Ricado
New In Town

Postby Keesha » Tue Feb 26, 2008 2:56 am

wolfecho wrote: snipped quote
ironic that the vatican is a keyhole shape..........

It would be nice to think the plan was for The Vatican to be holding Madeleine alive somewhere for her miraculous return.. However the negative aspects we have seen since arguido day are #1..Vatican removes references of Madeleine from their website #2..the Mccanns have dropped their devout Catholic act #3..PDL catholic priest (Pacheo?) is troubled... #4 no reappearance of Madeleine..
sorry to disappoint you wolfecho :(
Keesha
Been Cautioned

Postby technitalk » Tue Feb 26, 2008 7:58 am

French television has covered the antics of the Raelian Society in several documentaries over the years and I can assure you that if you can understand french well, it really is rubbish for the gullible who have money to spend its even worse than the stories of Adamski. I took a peek at the Clonaid webby this morning, I like there cloning gadget it looks like a piece of electronic test equipment I make but costs 10 times as much as my product ( which rest assured has nothing to do with cloning ) but very impressive all the same. I think the Clonaidians or is it Clown Aid are probably dangerously misguided people and are playing at it, at the same time real goverment labs worldwide are probaly well advanced in this line of research:

Clonaid Cell Fusion Device

http://www.clonaid.com/page.php?9

No mention of an Owners Manual, I suppose it would be difficult to define 'Owner' :wink:

Gone off the Rael-ian News:

http://www.raelianews.org/news.php?list.6
technitalk
New In Town

Postby mumof5 » Tue Feb 26, 2008 10:19 am

[quote="wolfecho"] and we all know the us administration was responsible for 9/11...the uk government was to blame for 7/7.... quote]

Do we ? :shock:
CADAVER DOGS CAN'T TELL LIES !
mumof5
Local Lag

Postby Ricado » Wed Feb 27, 2008 9:12 pm

mumof5 wrote:
wolfecho wrote: and we all know the us administration was responsible for 9/11...the uk government was to blame for 7/7....

Speaking personally, yes we do! Having spent thousands of hours reading other people's research on 9/11, I believe there is a case to argue for it having been orchestrated by the US govt., at least the president and a large group of his friends (in the CIA, etc).

As for 7/7 there are some parallels, though very little independent research. However; what evidence the police / UK govt. haven't placed in the public domain (plus a few snippets of info that have slipped out), is enough to make one believe it was even more of an inside job (considering the UK is smaller and the govt. has greater control), than 9/11 was. Frankly I'm now ashamed to be British.
Ricado
Ricado
New In Town

Postby Zeppo » Wed Feb 27, 2008 9:25 pm

I think 911 was a lie.

There's a report from a victim from 77 who says the metal train floor was pointing up the way, to paraphrase.

This suggests there was a bomb/explosives under the carriage.
Zeppo
Hardened Criminal

Postby wolfecho » Wed Feb 27, 2008 10:37 pm

mumof5 hello again, yes we do know 9/11 was done by the establishment, and if you came over here to ny and asked every person you see they would tell exactly the same.... this is from my own personal experience...

i do not want the twins to end up in the care system, just that they do not belong with the parents, if only for the fact they were left alone IN A LOCKED APARTMENT...
wolfecho

Postby Pele » Wed Feb 27, 2008 11:16 pm

Hi Wolfecho. I am curious if you know about the source of the cloning. I had thought the U.S. government was opposed, and that the unproven claims of cloning came from the Raelians.

I heard very early in this case that Madeleine was cloned from a particular source involving Opus Dei, the Holy Grail, and a few more details I cannot recall exactly.

It has seemed to me that so many of the principle players exhibit cult-like behaviors and allegiances, and when I look at the Clonaid and Raelian websites, there is much that resonates with the behaviors exhibited by Team McCann, including the James Whale connection.

The timing works for the McCann's to have participated in the Raelian cloning, especially as at the time the parents were suggested to be doctors living in the UK.

And to Ricado. I am dipping into the Natalee Holloway case, where I came across the suggestion that the operative word there was "fabricate" [a scrap of fabric was found in a fishtrap] (as you suggested in this case to look at the word "indoctrinate").

Tell us more, Wolfecho.
Pele
Suspect

Postby mumof5 » Fri Feb 29, 2008 11:26 am

wolfecho wrote:mumof5 hello again, yes we do know 9/11 was done by the establishment, and if you came over here to ny and asked every person you see they would tell exactly the same.... this is from my own personal experience...

Hi wolfecho,

the possibility that 9/11 was an "inside job" breaks my heart. :(

God, it doesn't bear thinking about. :shock:
mumof5
Local Lag

Postby mumof5 » Fri Feb 29, 2008 11:28 am

Ricado wrote:
mumof5 wrote:
wolfecho wrote: and we all know the us administration was responsible for 9/11...the uk government was to blame for 7/7....

Speaking personally, yes we do! Having spent thousands of hours reading other people's research on 9/11, I believe there is a case to argue for it having been orchestrated by the US govt., at least the president and a large group of his friends (in the CIA, etc).

As for 7/7 there are some parallels, though very little independent research. However; what evidence the police / UK govt. haven't placed in the public domain (plus a few snippets of info that have slipped out), is enough to make one believe it was even more of an inside job (considering the UK is smaller and the govt. has greater control), than 9/11 was. Frankly I'm now ashamed to be British.
Ricado

And 7/7 too ? Sickening if true. :evil:
mumof5
Local Lag

Postby Ricado » Fri Feb 29, 2008 1:30 pm

mumof5,
This is why some of us are now planning peaceful protest about the advancing police state here in the UK.

If you haven't seen this video, please watch it. It's nearly two hours long, so make a sandwich and pour yourself a drink. If you're not on broadband then arrange to see it with a friend, and give them the opportunity too.

http://video.google.co.uk/videoplay?doc ... 3576873594

For other courses of action please PM me.
Ricado
Ricado
New In Town

Postby mumof5 » Fri Feb 29, 2008 1:50 pm

Ricado wrote:mumof5,
This is why some of us are now planning peaceful protest about the advancing police state here in the UK.

If you haven't seen this video, please watch it. It's nearly two hours long, so make a sandwich and pour yourself a drink. If you're not on broadband then arrange to see it with a friend, and give them the opportunity too.

http://video.google.co.uk/videoplay?doc ... 3576873594

For other courses of action please PM me.
Ricado

Thanks Ricado I will try and watch it later tonight.
mumof5
Local Lag

Postby mumof5 » Fri Feb 29, 2008 1:59 pm

:shock: Have just googled "Was 9/11 an inside job" and there seems there is a lot of info out there about this. :shock:

I feel quite ill. :(
mumof5
Local Lag

Postby mumof5 » Fri Feb 29, 2008 2:10 pm

mumof5
Local Lag

PreviousNext

Return to Justice for Madeleine