clone repeat

Madeleine Beth McCann went missing from PDL in Portugal on the 3rd May 2007, there are so many unanswered questions, please discuss

Re: clone repeat

Postby Zeppo » Fri Feb 15, 2008 10:18 pm

Pele wrote:
It's fine for me if people have secret societies, but I hold fast to my belief that nothing should supersede openness and honesty in government, police and the press.

Totally agree with you.

However, more and more I am coming to the conclusion that secrets are compromising justice and democracy.

Heck, if you're on the bar, a la Tony B Liar, it's allegedly from Temple bar, originating from knight templars/freemasons.
Zeppo
Hardened Criminal

Postby Zeppo » Fri Feb 15, 2008 10:21 pm

kc wrote:
Pele wrote:Scientology uses "clear" and "bridge"; est uses "agreements"; freemasons use "stone" and "key", Illuminati use the owl symbol, etc. Most groups have their own vocabulary, and I observe this in Team McCann, which is why the 3A lexicon is fun and fascinating to me.

I am constantly using the word "ludicrous". I find it works in almost every situation. :D

I will soon be adding "unhelpful and hurtful" when I can do it with a straight face.

There are levels of secrecy in the connections and inhibitions and deliberate obfuscations involved in this case.

It's fine for me if people have secret societies, but I hold fast to my belief that nothing should supersede openness and honesty in government, police and the press.

Since I'm interested, I can spend a little time looking for lists of words to share with you. Or you can take a field trip to the David Icke forum. 8)

Pele, I share your interest in these areas and some years ago spent far too much time on conspiracy sites 8)

I wonder, though, in this case, whether in anticipation of the cover up they (and I mean they) threw all this symbolism at us as a smokescreen to keep conspiracy theorists busy, while they got on with whatever it is they're up to.

an anti-conspiracy? a conspiracy masquerading as a conspiracy. Nooo, you are turning me to drink :D

seriously though, I think their hang up with symbolism is their achilles heel
Zeppo
Hardened Criminal

Postby Pele » Fri Feb 15, 2008 10:22 pm

"The letter "G" is one of the most sacred symbols in Freemasonry" hee hee.

http://www.geocities.com/athens/oracle/ ... word1.html

from a freemason dictionary I found googling.

Wolfecho, are the Raelians involved?
Pele
Suspect

Postby plath » Fri Feb 15, 2008 10:23 pm

LolaBell wrote:I'm not much of a clone theory beleiver, (not at all, really) but I did want to post this here, as well as the thread I opened.

In the old MF thread, many decided that Maddie could not be a clone of Kate because their eyes where different colors. Well, in this picture of Maddie as a baby, Kate and Maddie have the exact color eyes. Matter fact, Kate appears to also have coloboma.

There was a theory that maybe Kate had a twin that died, (I only have ancestry.com for US, so I can't check) What if Kate had a mirror twin, (Google it, very interesting type of identical twins), and they had some DNA from the dead twin, (like a baby tooth, or first hair cut) and cloned Kates twin?

http://i177.photobucket.com/albums/w204 ... loboma.jpg

magnify to at least 200%

OMG Kate HAS got a coloboma
plath

Postby Zeppo » Fri Feb 15, 2008 10:24 pm

Pele wrote:"The letter "G" is one of the most sacred symbols in Freemasonry" hee hee.

http://www.geocities.com/athens/oracle/ ... word1.html

from a freemason dictionary I found googling.

Wolfecho, are the Raelians involved?

Is it G for Gerry? :D
Zeppo
Hardened Criminal

Postby Pele » Fri Feb 15, 2008 10:24 pm

Zeppo wrote:seriously though, I think their hang up with symbolism is their achilles heel

I do too, which is where some levity shines through into this dark pool.

For example, Clarence's outrage at people trying to make money off of Maddy, on the heels of their media deal.
Pele
Suspect

Postby Zeppo » Fri Feb 15, 2008 10:25 pm

Tripz wrote:
Zeppo wrote:
Tripz wrote:Zeppo you should read the Buybull and the koran to see the words used in the indoctrination of those foolish enough to believe. HELL being the popular choice of stirring the sheeple into mental slavery... :cry:

True, and feelings of fear sadly.

Zeppo I have given you a comprehensive reply to what cults/religions tools in manipulating and brain washing a person to their flock & ulitmately their dogma. It's posted Response to Zeppo clone thread in what are talking about forum...go read! :wink:

okey doke
Zeppo
Hardened Criminal

Postby Pele » Fri Feb 15, 2008 10:29 pm

There have been discussions about colobomas and Monarch mind control techniques and Freemason eye rituals and cloning.

That stuff is scary....so I go out for some fresh air!
Pele
Suspect

Postby Oma » Fri Feb 15, 2008 10:32 pm

very intersting...
Beware of Co$ ( a corp. cult )
never doubt that human cloing is a reality.
what the mind can conceive the mind can achieve.

http://www.clonaid.com/page.php?8
Oma
You're Nicked

Postby Pele » Fri Feb 15, 2008 11:07 pm

From the link above....

"OVULAIDÔäó
CLONAIDÔäó is proud to offer a new service to infertile women: OVULAIDÔäó that will offer eggs to women for as low as $5,000 (plus transplantation fee).

The right to choose the appearance of your future baby!

OVULAIDÔäó will give women and couples the possibility of choosing their future babies from a catalog showing the pictures of the donor egg women, and even meet with the candidates before making their final choice so as to judge their personality and intelligence as well as their physical aspects!

Come and return to your country pregnant with the child of your dreams!

If you would like to buy eggs, or sell your own eggs for $5,000, please contact our biologist."

-----

Why am I picturing meet and greets with the Ocean Club nannies?
Pele
Suspect

Postby Ricado » Sat Feb 16, 2008 12:17 am

wolfecho wrote:...can i also just point out that i am still waiting for your press people to quiz neighbours the local kiddies that oh must of played with madeleine ( not as she would not of been allowed out ) also kates lovely patients coming out in defense of her ( was\she a gp ) mmmm apart from family, "government" NOBODY defends these people, jane tanner did not defend them just what she imagined she saw...

I'm impressed with this argument wolfecho. With all the publicity surrounding the disappearance of Madeleine, there seems to have been unusual restraint by the media, as far as certain obvious sources are concerned.
R
Ricado
New In Town

Postby Zeppo » Sun Feb 17, 2008 8:55 pm

I see this is in the conspiracy secition.

I guess it will be less of a conspiracy when she turns up alive!
Zeppo
Hardened Criminal

Postby January » Sun Feb 17, 2008 9:48 pm

plath wrote:
LolaBell wrote:I'm not much of a clone theory beleiver, (not at all, really) but I did want to post this here, as well as the thread I opened.

In the old MF thread, many decided that Maddie could not be a clone of Kate because their eyes where different colors. Well, in this picture of Maddie as a baby, Kate and Maddie have the exact color eyes. Matter fact, Kate appears to also have coloboma.

There was a theory that maybe Kate had a twin that died, (I only have ancestry.com for US, so I can't check) What if Kate had a mirror twin, (Google it, very interesting type of identical twins), and they had some DNA from the dead twin, (like a baby tooth, or first hair cut) and cloned Kates twin?

http://i177.photobucket.com/albums/w204 ... loboma.jpg

magnify to at least 200%

OMG Kate HAS got a coloboma

Is it Kate?
January
On Parole

Postby blondie2 » Sun Feb 17, 2008 10:00 pm

It was said that she hid her coloboma with a contact lens. Don't know how much truth is in that!
blondie2
Mafia Boss

Postby Oma » Sun Feb 17, 2008 10:03 pm

Pele wrote:From the link above....

"OVULAIDÔäó
CLONAIDÔäó is proud to offer a new service to infertile women: OVULAIDÔäó that will offer eggs to women for as low as $5,000 (plus transplantation fee).

The right to choose the appearance of your future baby!

OVULAIDÔäó will give women and couples the possibility of choosing their future babies from a catalog showing the pictures of the donor egg women, and even meet with the candidates before making their final choice so as to judge their personality and intelligence as well as their physical aspects!

Come and return to your country pregnant with the child of your dreams!

If you would like to buy eggs, or sell your own eggs for $5,000, please contact our biologist."

-----

Why am I picturing meet and greets with the Ocean Club nannies?

Pele I agree. "we had meetings in the morning" said St. Kate. It's speculation but fits the scene, IMO.
and all that furious diary-writing as reported by OC staff, "she wrote a lot in her diary"
Oma
You're Nicked

PreviousNext

Return to Justice for Madeleine