clone repeat

Madeleine Beth McCann went missing from PDL in Portugal on the 3rd May 2007, there are so many unanswered questions, please discuss

Re: clone repeat

Postby Luz » Thu Mar 13, 2008 2:36 am

Ricado wrote:mumof5,
This is why some of us are now planning peaceful protest about the advancing police state here in the UK.

If you haven't seen this video, please watch it. It's nearly two hours long, so make a sandwich and pour yourself a drink. If you're not on broadband then arrange to see it with a friend, and give them the opportunity too.

http://video.google.co.uk/videoplay?doc ... 3576873594

For other courses of action please PM me.
Ricado

Thanks for making this link available. I have been following data on 9/11 for a long time and found many organizations in US and some in Europe but I didn't know about this mouvement in the UK.

Postby Ricado » Thu Mar 13, 2008 1:03 pm

Pele wrote:.
And to Ricado. I am dipping into the Natalee Holloway case, where I came across the suggestion that the operative word there was "fabricate" [a scrap of fabric was found in a fishtrap] (as you suggested in this case to look at the word "indoctrinate").

One of several points I thought I go back to.

Pele, this Natalee Holloway case is well complicated, and though the victim is very different, there are similarities to Maddy's disappearance, especially regarding the cover-up. I confess I knew only vaguely about one of the more recent reports about the case (which must have made the UK media somewhere), and to be honest, I only very vaguely recognised the poor girl's name. Too complicated to look into further, but I take your point about fabrication.
Ricado
Ricado
New In Town

Postby Ricado » Thu Mar 13, 2008 1:20 pm

wolfecho wrote:.
I do not want the twins to end up in the care system, just that they do not belong with the parents, if only for the fact they were left alone IN A LOCKED APARTMENT...

Wolfecho, I missed this comment at the time you made it. Not completely, but the weight of it didn't quite grab me at the time.

I don't know what things are like for children in care in NY, or even in the U.S. in general, but I know what they are like here. Sexual abuse is common, and indoctrination (often referred to as 'institutionalisation'), leading to ease of manipulation after their release is universal. I have seen the manipulation of a young person that spent less than a year in care, and it's frightening. Police officers / social workers etc. can easily ask these young people to break the law, take part in sexual activity when they may have otherwise chosen not to do so, or submit to threats and intimidation without reporting such crime to mature adults.

The twins should certainly NOT be placed in care; I think we've all been glibly suggesting this. Of course G and K shouldn't be looking after them. Even if G and K don't know why / how their eldest daughter disappeared, there is no doubt they are persistent liars, to the extent that their influence on children, their own or other's, should be avoided.

Not sure if the apartment was left locked, or unlocked; both is bad.
Ricado
Ricado
New In Town

Previous

Return to Justice for Madeleine