clone repeat

Madeleine Beth McCann went missing from PDL in Portugal on the 3rd May 2007, there are so many unanswered questions, please discuss

clone repeat

Postby wolfecho » Tue Jan 29, 2008 6:17 pm

i started the clone thread on mf..... my alias was insider1..... i am sure we know that the government are pulling the strings, cm still works for them, the madeleine we see on tv is not and never was real... never believe what you see
wolfecho

Re: clone repeat

Postby julygirl3210 » Tue Jan 29, 2008 6:31 pm

Elaborate please.
"Out damned spot ................" - Macbeth
julygirl3210
On Parole

Postby Tripz » Tue Jan 29, 2008 6:39 pm

What the fook as this to do with this thread :roll:
TRUTH & JUSTICE
"IL FAUT MENTIR POUR ETRE VRAI"
Tripz
Lifer

Postby wolfecho » Tue Jan 29, 2008 7:34 pm

tripz calm down mm in theory does not and has never trully existed.... she is not real anyone who believes all this nonsense is naive... its all a con, the truth will be known, the priests know..........................
wolfecho

Postby Tripz » Tue Jan 29, 2008 7:37 pm

wolfecho wrote:tripz calm down mm in theory does not and has never trully existed.... she is not real anyone who believes all this nonsense is naive... its all a con, the truth will be known, the priests know..........................

Have you any evidence to support this claim? :blackeye:
TRUTH & JUSTICE
Tripz
Lifer

Postby LogicMan » Tue Jan 29, 2008 7:38 pm

Tripz wrote:
wolfecho wrote:tripz calm down mm in theory does not and has never trully existed.... she is not real anyone who believes all this nonsense is naive... its all a con, the truth will be known, the priests know..........................

Have you any evidence to support this claim? :blackeye:

Has anyone got any evidence to support any claim?

LogicMan
On Parole

Postby kc » Tue Jan 29, 2008 7:46 pm

So you'll agree this is a theory of yours, rather than insider knowledge? As a theory I would give it some headspace.
kc
Been Cautioned

Postby LolaBell » Tue Jan 29, 2008 7:46 pm

TripZ, I'm sure insider1 will give a different set of Bologna than she gave on the MF Board. (It changed quite a bit if I recall correctly) I'll give you a brief in case you never saw the thread.

Insider1, or wolfecho, in this case, claims to be a female working for the Bishops office in NY. She says she has proof Maddie is a clone and that Gerry didn't play by the rules and "they" took her. Insider1 says her real birthday is not they day they reported, and that it all a big cover up, (that she happens to know all about). She has relatives in UK, and is in the "know". She disappeared when she started giving different answers to the same questions, and was called out on it. Once she said Maddie was alive, next she said she was dead...things like that...

It was an interesting read, if you like science fiction. (Not by indsider1, but others who knew more about cloning.)
Last edited by LolaBell on Tue Jan 29, 2008 7:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
LolaBell
New In Town

Postby wolfecho » Tue Jan 29, 2008 7:50 pm

no no no this is not my personal theory... this is all true, but i have been here before with 50 pages on mf, and the typical pros tearing it to shreds, i just wanted to mention it here to get a view on how you take the truth over here...
wolfecho

Postby OurLadyofFatima » Tue Jan 29, 2008 7:54 pm

:triplets: :triplets: :triplets:

Wolfy, it's still my favorite theory, and I would love to hear what i mised at MF.
OurLadyofFatima
First Time Offender

Postby kc » Tue Jan 29, 2008 7:57 pm

This is another post of yours:

http://64.233.183.104/search?q=cache:YJ ... cd=2&gl=ie

insider1
Posted: Mon Dec 10, 2007 6:23 pm Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

i have spoken about government cover ups and posted links that always get deleted...imo this is to do with new nuclear power stations that the g ment are trying to get the go ahead for against public support...why this has to do with maddie i dont know unless gerry knows the right peeps who maybe stopping this from happening and taking maddie is a kind of blackmail thing to get him to talk to the right people trying to convince them otherwise.....if he is successful he gets maddie back.....who knows just an opinion....although sounds a bit out there surely he cannot be that important...imo
---------------------

So what made you change your mind?
kc
Been Cautioned

Postby LolaBell » Tue Jan 29, 2008 8:00 pm

wolfecho wrote:no no no this is not my personal theory... this is all true, but i have been here before with 50 pages on mf, and the typical pros tearing it to shreds, i just wanted to mention it here to get a view on how you take the truth over here...

Actually, I thought the Pros where quite reserved when it came to your cloning revelation. They didn't say much, mostly ignored it. It was the anti's that tore you to shreds when you started changing your story and giving vague and teaser answers.
LolaBell
New In Town

Postby wolfecho » Tue Jan 29, 2008 8:05 pm

i pm people on mf, with direct info, obviously you were not one of them
wolfecho

Postby Ricado » Tue Jan 29, 2008 9:57 pm

Lets not upset TripZ and a few others by being too wild in our theories, eh, Insider1.

I confess I tend towards a theory that it's the cover-up we should be looking at, not the disappearance! That's a bit cryptic, I know, and I've been threatening to PM a number of people on here that I think would appreciate my thoughts, but I haven't got around to it. Maybe now we've moved to the 3Arguidos I may post my ideas openly.

I do feel that as far as the reasons for the disappearance go, we have yet to reach a conclusion. Okay, the theory that states <<Kate accidentally killed Maddy, and Gerry plus friends hid Maddy's body to avoid getting jailed / losing their lavish lifestyle>> is probably the most sensible, but at this stage I'm still not decided. As I said, it's the cover-up that needs to be examined.

I've pondered theories that run... Madeleine is one of twins... born following IVF... Maddy is a clone... there are two Madeleines... Madeleine doesn't even exist... Madeleine was dead and buried before T9 set off for PdL... Madeleine disappeared before T9 set off for PdL... Madeleine disappeared before T9 set off for PdL and the McCanns took another little girl along with them... Madeleine was taken back to Leicester by friends, and is safe and well...

It could even be that K and G had planned to sell their dysfunctional daughter to a Paedo gang and pretend she'd been abducted, but then they found Maddy wasn't even a real girl and are unable to give back the money...

Someone said here or back on the MF, that "if Madeleine didn't exist before the McCanns and their friends went to PdL, or if they had two daughters of Maddy's age (twins / clones / whatever), why the fook haven't any of K and G's neighbours / acquaintances / distant family / local school teachers / etc. come out and said so?

Well, that's a seriously logical question, and the fact is simple enough. No one has let the cat out of the bag; therefore there is no cat to let out!

The problem for me, is this... I just feel there IS something of import that we aren't being told.

I don't think it really makes a difference to the cover-up (if any other couple lost a child, things would be very different), but it would help clear things up if we knew the answer to this question... if we knew what the question should be.
Ricado
New In Town

Postby Tripz » Tue Jan 29, 2008 10:02 pm

I'm not upset one ioeta, I'm going to watch shameless and return eager to read this theory with respect all theories should deserve.So post away Wolfie.. :wink:
TRUTH & JUSTICE
Tripz
Lifer

Next

Return to Justice for Madeleine