NEGLECTING NEGLECTING NEGLCTING

Madeleine Beth McCann went missing from PDL in Portugal on the 3rd May 2007, there are so many unanswered questions, please discuss

NEGLECTING NEGLECTING NEGLCTING

Postby fjrm » Fri May 30, 2008 4:08 pm

If this is to happen with animals what about people?,...and what about childreen?,....

Pets are to be given five "freedoms" under new legislation before Parliament that aims to raise the standards of welfare by fining or jailing owners who neglect their animals.
The freedoms include appropriate diet, suitable living conditions, COMPANIONSHIP or solitude as appropriate, monitoring for abnormal behaviour and protection from pain, suffering, injury and disease......

.......Owners could be fined up to £5,000 or given a prison sentence if a pet is kept in such a way that will inevitably lead to suffering in the future. This is a significant shift from existing law, where action can only be taken against an owner if an animal is suffering.....

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/ ... l#continue
fjrm
New In Town

Re: NEGLECTING NEGLECTING NEGLCTING

Postby KatieJordanPricePHD » Fri May 30, 2008 4:47 pm

Crikey! I ply my son with milky buttons for my own ends. Will I go to jail?! :shock:
What's the point...ir..irm...you know...of go'n over thir like...when we can sit here go'n through the boxes and look'n at the labels we made...an like...ir...irm...you know like. I've gorra lorra shrugg'n an stuff to do av'n I...ay...ay...ay?
KatieJordanPricePHD
Been Cautioned

Return to Justice for Madeleine