'Well' within the bounds of responsible parenting

Madeleine Beth McCann went missing from PDL in Portugal on the 3rd May 2007, there are so many unanswered questions, please discuss

Re: 'Well' within the bounds of responsible parenting

Postby zowie » Fri May 30, 2008 4:53 pm

No parent would use a phrase like that, and to be honest i never want to hear it again.
zowie
On Parole

Postby Reperioverum » Fri May 30, 2008 4:55 pm

zowie wrote:No parent would use a phrase like that, and to be honest i never want to hear it again.

I agree - it just stinks of a***e covering and to me shows that they are more concerned about saving their a***s than about their poor daughter :evil:
Reperioverum
On Parole

Postby Craig1 » Fri May 30, 2008 4:59 pm

Spartacus wrote:How would the events of that night be quantified then ( legally ) ?

It seems what the McCanns did wasn't just OK, it was better than OK

By all accounts leaving three children under the age of four, alone in an unlocked apartment, going off for a meal and drinks 50 metres away ( out of vision of the apartment ), and checking every half hour, is considered 'well' within the bounds of responsible parenting

So what could they have got away with to be merely 'within' the bounds of responsible parenting ... rather than 'well' within it ?

And what more exactly would they have to have done that night for it to be 'outside' responsible parenting ?

... just wondering how this, within, well within, outside, spectrum of responsible parenting is being determined in Madeleine's case

But it is now been reported that there was never any half hourly "checking" only 2 people left the dinner table and that was Gerry and ROB .....Gerry only the once when he went on the 9ish check.

Not responsible, reasonable, or good parenting in my book :roll: :roll: :roll:
Craig1
First Time Offender

Previous

Return to Justice for Madeleine