Is Clarry 'In The Closet' ?

Madeleine Beth McCann went missing from PDL in Portugal on the 3rd May 2007, there are so many unanswered questions, please discuss

Is Clarry 'In The Closet' ?

Postby lioned » Fri May 30, 2008 3:53 pm

Just wondering if his pinkness has something he's not telling ?
lioned
Local Lag

Re: Is Clarry 'In The Closet' ?

Postby cushty » Fri May 30, 2008 3:55 pm

lioned wrote:Just wondering if his pinkness has something he's not telling ?

how very dare you :shock: :shock:
cushty
Mafia Boss

Postby KatieJordanPricePHD » Fri May 30, 2008 4:01 pm

Bet his footprints are all over hamstead heath! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
What's the point...ir..irm...you know...of go'n over thir like...when we can sit here go'n through the boxes and look'n at the labels we made...an like...ir...irm...you know like. I've gorra lorra shrugg'n an stuff to do av'n I...ay...ay...ay?
KatieJordanPricePHD
Been Cautioned

Postby lioned » Fri May 30, 2008 4:02 pm

Not that i am suggesting there is anything wrong with 'that' but it does have a bearing on relationships !
lioned
Local Lag

Postby notdeadfred » Fri May 30, 2008 4:05 pm

lioned wrote:Just wondering if his pinkness has something he's not telling ?

If he is in the closet wish he'd shut the door and stay there :lol:
It was our holiday too
notdeadfred
On Parole

Postby cushty » Fri May 30, 2008 4:07 pm

so you think the 14 texts received on Gerry's mobile were from Clarrie?
cushty
Mafia Boss

Postby lioned » Fri May 30, 2008 4:12 pm

cushty wrote:so you think the 14 texts received on Gerry's mobile were from Clarrie?

You said it !!
lioned
Local Lag

Postby lioned » Fri May 30, 2008 4:13 pm

Did i read somewhere that clarry didn't go home when his wife had a misscarriage ?
lioned
Local Lag

Postby Tigger » Fri May 30, 2008 4:21 pm

YUP! I read that too. Interesting thread, subtle YET obvious!!

Bet there are a few pink shirts in that bunch! :wink: Just a feeling :wink:
Without prejudice. All posts are opinion based unless backed by a link or quote.

When everything depends on just one tiny lie, we forget that in order to correct one lie, seven others have to be told.
- Shevat Yehudah
Tigger
Local Lag

Postby IRONSIDE » Fri May 30, 2008 4:23 pm

lioned wrote:Did i read somewhere that clarry didn't go home when his wife had a misscarriage ?

Yes in an interview, instead he wept in the arms of kate , that was when ,he said, "He knew she was Innocent"
IRONSIDE
Mafia Boss

Postby IRONSIDE » Fri May 30, 2008 4:28 pm

newperson wrote:
anyone got a link to the story about his wife miscarrying?

viewtopic.php?f=1&t=1246&start=0

Google translation:

Expresso began the interview to say that it was not sentimental but in the journey through Europe with the McCann was photographed to cry. That day, the former journalist was news ...

Clarence: Not intentional. But when he learned that my wife had lost the baby, I felt lost and angry for being there and not next to it. It is at least ironic that during this demand by Maddie, also has lost a son. yes, but it was my son. I think that with you.
IRONSIDE
Mafia Boss

Postby Tigger » Fri May 30, 2008 4:30 pm

You may find this thread interesting :wink:

viewtopic.php?p=310141

Here is part of Estelles post that you may find interesting, thank you Estelle. :D

Estelle Post subject: Alarm bells rang....three little wordsPosted: Sat May 03, 2008 9:22 am

Mafia Boss

Location: Travelling around the world until September There have been many pieces in the jigsaw puzzled of this case which have been put under the mat, so to speak. So I have decided to start this thread to ask you what pieces are still intriguing you.

Alarm bells rang for me today when I read today's 24 Hours Article (3/5/2008) kindly translated by Li. Having posted on that thread today, I then decided that it really deserved its own thread. These three words are the most significant words that I have read today
and confirmed some of my suspicions about Clarrie that I have had for a very long time and so have most posters.

This is the paragraph which set the alarm bells off for me:

"The PJ is analysing the depositions made in England by the seven friends that dinned with the McCanns in the Tapas Bar. They are also waiting that the Leicester police send the depositions of more than three dozens of tourists that were in the area when the child disappeared and also the new declarations of Clarence Mitchell and Justine McGuiness that were in Praia da Luz on that day."

I have always suspected that Clarence must have been there with a woman and that he paid for the 14 bottles of wine with his credit card. I said this on MF but no one believed me. I actually read that the PJ have the credit card receipt. The waiter confirmed the amount of bottles - 6 red and 8 white - which was denied by the tapas group.

Everyone used to tell me that Clarrie could have paid later but I did not believe that. Why would he pay if he was not there?

Clarrie also said that "I know what happened as I was there" in about January when he acted like he was the police at a talk he gave.

There used to be occasional reference in the Press to other couples being there known to the McCanns. We guessed many other people but not Justine and Clarrie!

Everyone used to think that may be Diane Webster was paired off with Clarrie but everyone thought she would be too old for him. Maybe that is why Diane Webster did not leave the table immediately. Perhaps she was talking to Clarrie and Justine before they disappeared. Perhaps a D-Notice was also placed on the Press not revealing that they were there as the waiters would have known.

There also used to be a rumour on MF that they were swingers and that there was a high profile British Government Conference going on in the Algarve that week in the daytime and the tapas invited them to join in their evening adult activities.

We always suspected that a woman was there with Clarrie and when I heard that he was married, I suspected that he left in a hurry as he did not want his wife to know. I wondered about how strong his marriage was when I heard that his wife had a miscarriage in the UK (in about July or August?) but he did not return to be with her.
Clarrie also attached himself emotionally to the McCanns like a separated man sometimes does with nothing better to do. If Justine and Clarrie had joined in any of the adult activities there that week, perhaps Gerry threatened to expose them unless they protected him and did his PR for him but offered to reward them generously from the fund. I even read once that Clarrie said that he had not been paid yet and Justine had trouble getting money out of him.

Also, perhaps Gerry also threatened to release secrets about the nuclear energy plants so that the British Government would protect him. Also it would not have looked good for the government if Justine and Clarrie were out there on Government business and their private lives had to be exposed due to Maddie's disappearance. I have often thought that when Gordon Brown lost power, the truth would come out. The timing is right now.

I am just trying to put some more pieces of the puzzle together....but much of it is pure speculation which I usually keep myself these days. But when this article said that Justine and Clarrie were there, alarm bells rang. Clarrie seemed to have got too close for comfort to the McCanns. Gerry was the one to choose him (against advice) and imo they may have been protecting each other. Sometimes, I got the impression that Clarrie was living with the McCanns as his wife lives a long way away. I have forgotten where now. But it appeared to me that he was doing a 24 hour job.

All speculation around a few facts!

Then on this other thread, Finmental said: "but wasn't food and wine all inclusive...so there wouldn't have been a bill to be paid that evening..
Without prejudice. All posts are opinion based unless backed by a link or quote.

When everything depends on just one tiny lie, we forget that in order to correct one lie, seven others have to be told.
- Shevat Yehudah
Tigger
Local Lag

Postby notdeadfred » Fri May 30, 2008 4:31 pm

IRONSIDE wrote:newperson wrote:
anyone got a link to the story about his wife miscarrying?

viewtopic.php?f=1&t=1246&start=0

Google translation:

Expresso began the interview to say that it was not sentimental but in the journey through Europe with the McCann was photographed to cry. That day, the former journalist was news ...

Clarence: Not intentional. But when he learned that my wife had lost the baby, I felt lost and angry for being there and not next to it. It is at least ironic that during this demand by Maddie, also has lost a son. yes, but it was my son. I think that with you.

Someone pass me the motion sickness bag quick please. :roll:
It was our holiday too
notdeadfred
On Parole

Postby Dove » Fri May 30, 2008 4:31 pm

He could be AC/DC
Be that which you would make others.

Amiel
http://dorsetdove.blogspot.com/
Dove
You're Nicked

Postby Tigger » Fri May 30, 2008 4:35 pm

Dove wrote:He could be AC/DC

Yup, my feelings entirely!! :wink:

- Shevat Yehudah
Tigger
Local Lag

Next

Return to Justice for Madeleine